Clear All
  • Coachmarkos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • SoDak
    • Technology Director
    • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post

NO Coach! You can't leave ever, your're a lifer just like the rest of us sorry fucks!

(Besides this place would be lesser with you as only a fair weather fan...)
    Heh. Thanks man. Good to feel welcome!
    :toyou:
    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Coachmarkos View Post
      Watching him has made me into a bigger Chargers fan.

Seriously, after last season, I was about to become a fair weather fan.

Now, I have to watch every week to see what this kid will do.
      Same. Its hard to stop caring but it has waned some. The losing the way we do just beats on you and knowing our owner is such a schleprock bozo.

As ive said before, if another team other than the Raiders had moved here, that would of been my out lol.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Same. Its hard to stop caring but it has waned some. The losing the way we do just beats on you and knowing our owner is such a schleprock bozo.

As ive said before, if another team other than the Raiders had moved here, that would of been my out lol.
        It has waned a lot. I still want the BOlts to win - I just can't find another team. Hell I have NFL Sunday Ticket and so many games are just borrrrrring - oooh lets watch the Panthers and Lions or how about the Bengals and Redskins --oh boy!!! Thankfully it was free this year. But I will say, the tough losses are much easier to take

But dammit, I still want them to win, I will still be interested in the draft, free agency, etc. Just the way it is.

The rest of this year - will be watching the Colts more

Comment

• Coachmarkos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • SoDak
          • Technology Director
          • Send PM

Stick with it guys. As a Cubs fan.... it's worth it when it happens!

(Yes, Cubs and Chargers fan... I have a special relationship with misery)
          "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• ghost
            The Rise of Kellen Moore
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Call it like i see it. Just because he is a Raider dont make him a bad guy because he isnt.

Eli isnt a bad guy either, and he made the right decision for himself.
            No one called him a 'bad guy'. We called him a weird guy for wearing eyeliner.

Comment

• ghost
              The Rise of Kellen Moore
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Coachmarkos View Post
              Stick with it guys. As a Cubs fan.... it's worth it when it happens!

(Yes, Cubs and Chargers fan... I have a special relationship with misery)
              You listen to the Cubs on WLS, Coach?

I grew up listening to WLS in South Dakota. Did you know the call letters mean 'World's Largest Store?' WLS.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

No one called him a 'bad guy'. We called him a weird guy for wearing eyeliner.

OK, and if he did wear it, id have agreed lol. Agree it looks like he may wear it. He just has that look lol.

Look, i know he is a Raider so its easier to talk crap about them. But they are here now and see and hear news about them everyday. You see what these guys are like and Carr is a stand up guy. Its like when opposing fans didnt like Rivers because how he was on the field but had no idea what he was like off it.

He has caught a lot of shit from fans of theirs but Gruden...and ive known this, he runs a complex offense. Makes it more difficult than he has to be with his terminology and long names for a play and it isnt easy to learn and it took Carr time and he is playing well
                Rookie Lynn Bowden was lost and why they dumped him before the season even began lol. Its probably why Gruden likes to keep a bunch of QBs so he has some that have a clue instead of having to bring one in, in a pinch.

Mariota was a bad signing and still is hanging around when he should be cut as he is having a hard time learning it.

It sux that their team is on the way up while Lynn has us on the way down but thats what a good HC and GM does for you. Mayock is drafting pretty good for them. Its going to be tough to win a divison title with KC and LV doing a lot better. Need to fire our staff( Maybe Telesco too) and Dean needs to pull his head out of his ass and hire a good HC.

Comment

• ghost
                  The Rise of Kellen Moore
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

OK, and if he did wear it, id have agreed lol. Agree it looks like he may wear it. He just has that look lol.

Look, i know he is a Raider so its easier to talk crap about them. But they are here now and see and hear news about them everyday. You see what these guys are like and Carr is a stand up guy.

He has caught a lot of shit from fans of theirs but Gruden...and ive known this, he runs a complex offense. Makes it more difficult than he has to be with his terminology and long names for a play and it isnt easy to learn and it took Carr time and he is playing well
                  Rookie Lynn Bowden was lost and why they dumped him before the season even began lol. Its probably why Gruden likes to keep a bunch of QBs so he has some that have a clue instead of having to bring one in, in a pinch.

Mariota was a bad signing and still is hanging around when he should be cut as he is having a hard time learning it.

It sux that their team is on the way up while Lynn has us on the way down but thats what a good HC and GM does for you. Mayock is drafting pretty good for them. Its going to be tough to win a divison title with KC and LV doing a lot better. Need to fire our staff( Maybe Telesco too) and Dean needs to pull his head out of his ass and hire a good HC.
                  Solid post. I'm done busting your onions. The Raiders are re-building right before our eyes and Jon Gruden has blank check to start a land war in Asia in the AFC West. Andy Reid & John Elway can pay the big blind to enter that kind of game.

I fear the losers will be the Chargers fans as the L.A. Chargers are the equivalent of the Bluth Family's banana stand to the Spanos Family.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2019
                    • Utah
                    • Midnight Toker
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Hunter proving to stay healthy and reliable
                    if he makes it all 16 games he rightfully forces Telesco’s hand into a contract extension
                    rooting for him
                    That sound was practically the same sound when the 100mph fast ball hits the catchers mitt.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Solid post. I'm done busting your onions. The Raiders are re-building right before our eyes and Jon Gruden has blank check to start a land war in Asia in the AFC West. Andy Reid & John Elway can pay the big blind to enter that kind of game.

I fear the losers will be the Chargers fans as the L.A. Chargers are the equivalent of the Bluth Family's banana stand to the Spanos Family.

Thing is, they have had a top 10-12 or lower pick for a number of years and didnt improve much and still sucked. Im talking over a 15 year period they hadent had but 1 or 2 winnig seasons. That just goes to show that you need a good GM and drafting and a good HC to make it all work. Grudens first year back they had a fire sale of sorts then hired Mayock after that?

Not sure if he was there for the Mack trade or not. I think Gruden made some questionable moves like trading a 3rd round pick for that WR who was a problem child and it didnt work out. Getting Mayock was a great move to help Gruden make decisions and let him coach more.

Thats what WE need. Somebody who knows how to coach and manage the game along with a good drafter who doesnt need input from the fucking owner and his Son.

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Burning Questions:

Will Herbert have a 400 yard game this season?

Will Herbert have another 4 TD (or more) game this season?

Will Herbert have a 400 yard, 4 TD (or more) game this season?

Will Herbert reach 4,000 yards this season? With 2,700 already, he will need to average 217 yards per game. Through 9 games he has averaged almost exactly 300 yards per.

Will Herbert throw 40 (or more) TD passes this season? With 22 now he will need to average 3 per game to reach 40. Through 9 games he has averaged 2.44 per.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                          The Precious
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

I just keep watching that 98mph heater to Allen for the TD while on the run.

Comment

Working...
                          X