• Show
Clear All
  • WindsorUK
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Windsor, U.K.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post

The difference was that the receivers had space caused by the DB lining up off the line. Receviers could generate seperation with the space at the snap. Vs press coverage (Buffalo and NE), it takes time to manuver free.

The first couple series we kept trying to do dink and dunk quick passing and the pats DB were letting out DB off the line, and were all over them.

Guyton and Mike Williams are not very refined WR and struggle to get off press coverage.
    Good point Steve. Still, there are those here that want him back. I'm thinking the new GM( no way TT is here for another go around, is he???) will find better ways to spend that kind of money.

Comment

• jubei
      Vagabond Ninja
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

every NFL qb is fine with time. He was getting it done earlier with little or no time before these last 2 games. The losing permeating every spore of this organization is overtaking him.
      man I hope this losing mentality hasnt eaten into his psyche! this org is gonna destroy another great talent, if the coaching doesnt kill him first.

Comment

• Heatmiser
        HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post

The difference was that the receivers had space caused by the DB lining up off the line. Receviers could generate seperation with the space at the snap. Vs press coverage (Buffalo and NE), it takes time to manuver free.

The first couple series we kept trying to do dink and dunk quick passing and the pats DB were letting out DB off the line, and were all over them.

Guyton and Mike Williams are not very refined WR and struggle to get off press coverage.
        Didn't follow Guyton in college, but did follow Williams. No surprise there, Steve. It was obvious at Clemson, too. The reason Williams made (makes) so many ridiculous contested catches is because he HAS to. Other than the occasional blown coverage he gets zero separation. He cannot do it. Not his game. Was always pretty well covered in college. Chargers drafted him anyway.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• CivilBolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

man I hope this losing mentality hasnt eaten into his psyche! this org is gonna destroy another great talent, if the coaching doesnt kill him first.
          I think it showed in his game yesterday. He was not that confident in his throws and in sync with his receivers. If I were him, I would be mentally tired too. Imagine playing a perfect game in multiple games, leading most of it, and still losing at the end.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

2 wins being rookie of the month two months in a row.

Comment

• Xenos
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

God, I hope that we get a GM that drafts better OL and gets better OL in FA. I don’t want Herbert to be ruined like what happened with Rivers, and sadly even more so with Luck. Reading this makes me so sad even though it was under Grigson’s watch:
              https://www.sharpfootballanalysis.co...injuries-hits/

Comment

• JOJAX85
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2018
                • Irmo, SC
                • Send PM

He's already lost more games this year than in his last 3 years combined at Oregon. Losses in which he had his team with sizeable leads only to see those leads squandered. I can certainly see how that could ware on a person.

Comment

• Classic
                  Hall Of Fame
                  • Dec 2014
                  • Send PM

I can't believe we put up a goose egg with Herbert as our QB. He needs to play better certainly but can shane come up with a gamelan better than 0 points in 60 minutes

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post
                    He's already lost more games this year than in his last 3 years combined at Oregon. Losses in which he had his team with sizeable leads only to see those leads squandered. I can certainly see how that could ware on a person.
                    Wait til Lawrence gets to the Jets...lol. He has only lost ONE game at Clemson. Feel sorry for the kid.

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Wait til Lawrence gets to the Jets...lol. He has only lost ONE game at Clemson. Feel sorry for the kid.
                      At this point Lawrence should just tell Jets management....I picky the next coachy or me no Playee for thee!

:shifty:
                      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

At this point Lawrence should just tell Jets management....I picky the next coachy or me no Playee for thee!

Will be interesting to see the head coach Joe Douglas hires. He has a lot of history with the Ravens and most recently with the Eagles. Would he take on a Doug Peterson if Peterson is let go by the Iggles? But that seems odd the Eagles would let go of Doug P. Brian Daboll maybe to the Jets since he has done a nice job with Josh Allen.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

An obvious decision for a 20 y.o kid to make who hasn’t played a down in the NFL.
                          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X