• Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

How does Herbert prepare for a Super Bowl if his team doesn't make it there? This team is going to have to go through Kansas City, New England, Tennessee, the AFC North teams, and the other wild card teams to get there. If the Chargers keep on with the choke job, disappointing the fans and letting them down, they're going to Las Vegas in the home of the Raiders for the Pro Bowl.
    Booby prize in advance just in case when the wheels fly off the defensive bus!

:Cheers1:
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Fire.
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• chargeroo
        Fan since 1961
        • Jan 2019
        • Oregon
        • Retired Manager/Pastor
        • Send PM

How does Herbert prepare for a Super Bowl if his team doesn't make it there? This team is going to have to go through Kansas City, New England, Tennessee, the AFC North teams, and the other wild card teams to get there. If the Chargers keep on with the choke job, disappointing the fans and letting them down, they're going to Las Vegas in the home of the Raiders for the Pro Bowl.
        Don't be so optimistic!
        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

He has 14 games in this offense and 29 in his career so that is to be expected. The good thing is that he is getting better and better and when some of these correctable issues are cleaned up, he'll be one of the best QBs in HISTORY (and he is close to that already).
          Fixed.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltdiehard
            The Precious
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

You need to snap out of it bud this team is building something watch out you might miss it.

Go Deep Justin! :larry::larry:

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Serious question for a point I raised in another thread - how many games do you think the Chargers win this year if we had an average QB instead of Herbert? I honestly can't see winning more than 3 games. When Herbert doesn't perform at an elite level like today the team has almost no chance of winning.

Comment

• gzubeck
                Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                • Jan 2019
                • Tucson, AZ
                • Send PM

Serious question for a point I raised in another thread - how many games do you think the Chargers win this year if we had an average QB instead of Herbert? I honestly can't see winning more than 3 games. When Herbert doesn't perform at an elite level like today the team has almost no chance of winning.
                Not only that but the defense couldn't even muster a couple of good stops. I don't think Herbert was so bad as much as the defense was completely useless and totally threw off game dynamics. We did not add enough this off season and went into the season with a bunch of question marks on defense. Between Covid, Brain Concussions and nagging injuries completely derailed this defense and team in general. Half this defensive squad could be gone next year and I could care less about it. Earn your big paycheck or sayonara.

:smoking:
                Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• victoriaboltfan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2019
                  • victoria b.c.
                  • Send PM

So nothing has really changed from the last few years of Rivers time here.This is on TT !!!!
                  Time for him to go.

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by victoriaboltfan View Post

So nothing has really changed from the last few years of Rivers time here.This is on TT !!!!
                    Time for him to go.
                    Telesco's last two 1st round draft picks are in the Pro Bowl. His 2021 1st round draft pick made the Pro Bowl as a rookie. Three of his last four 1st round draft picks are Pro Bowlers. Four of his last six 1st round draft picks are Pro Bowlers. I'm not a Telesco guy necessarily, but I am a realist. Telesco's job is safe.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                      We Are The Storm!
                      • Aug 2018
                      • Send PM

There are 6 other rounds.Obviously without depth all the 1st round accolades gets ya ZERO Div. titles and only 2 PO births in almost a decade.Dude is trash.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2020
                        • Oklahoma
                        • Send PM

Herbie and Slater were easy picks when Taylor and Tevi were the starters. Tevi a 5th rd pick being the best O Lineman on last years roster is a prime example of Telescos failures.
                        How many get a tenth year when under 500 and only 2 playoff wins?
                        Very few if any? ever have.

Comment

• Classic
                          Hall Of Fame
                          • Dec 2014
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Telesco's last two 1st round draft picks are in the Pro Bowl. His 2021 1st round draft pick made the Pro Bowl as a rookie. Three of his last four 1st round draft picks are Pro Bowlers. Four of his last six 1st round draft picks are Pro Bowlers. I'm not a Telesco guy necessarily, but I am a realist. Telesco's job is safe.
                          Spoken like a true Telesco apologist.

Comment

Working...
                          X