• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Riverwalk
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2021
    • Send PM

I ain’t paying it so it’s none of my goddam business.

Comment

• Grim Bolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2021
      • Send PM

History still says Deano will find some way to screw this up. I fully expect a delay at some point. Exact amounts etc don't bother me. But this team is already fatty at the edges. There's no choice but to hope for some sort of playoff success this year. Therefore, Herbo's money doesn't matter this year. Next year, we all know tough cuts will be made. TT has always halfheartedly kicked the can down the road.

Eventually, Herbert will have to live through a rebuild. Every franchise QB goes through a few.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

PFF discussing Herbert, Moore may be able to bring that extra out in him and he can be as good as Patty M, also lots of comparison to A Rodgers.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
          PFF discussing Herbert, Moore may be able to bring that extra out in him and he can be as good as Patty M, also lots of comparison to A Rodgers.

Lombo was fantastic on 3rd and 7+ downs.

Comment

• SuperCharged
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2019
            • Utah
            • Midnight Toker
            • Send PM

Honestly I think Herbert is going to light it up this year. I'm calling my shot. MVP.

Obviously injuries will play a major factor in that. If the O line and WR's can stay upright I think we are top 5 offense easy.

Herbert/Moore need to sprinkle in a little Mahomes spice to his game. IMO. He's got great pocket presence I would love to see him break containment and get on the move.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
              The Precious
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
              Let Herbert fish...
              The deep ball is back who-dai! Bombs away baby! A healthy Slater as well. It’s what we do.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

The deep ball is back who-dai! Bombs away baby! A healthy Slater as well. It’s what we do.
                Aside from just blaming Lombardi, we didn't have the WRs that had the speed to spark the deep ball game. Guyton was the only one who did, and he got injured last year. That was until we drafted the two TCU WRs.

It seemed like yesterday when JH10 was throwing the ball to guys like Tyron Johnson. Those were the days.

Comment

• Boltnut
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

Aside from just blaming Lombardi, we didn't have the WRs that had the speed to spark the deep ball game. Guyton was the only one who did, and he got injured last year. That was until we drafted the two TCU WRs.

It seemed like yesterday when JH10 was throwing the ball to guys like Tyron Johnson. Those were the days.
                  I think it showed that Moore wants to stretch the field vertically and horizontally.
                  There will be a lot more space for players (both receivers and rushers)... and that will lead to explosive plays.

Once the offense starts lighting people up... that plays into Staley's D philosophy.
                  Once teams take to the air, the takeaways will happen on defense.
                  With Moore... and playmakers galore... there will be no more 27 point collapses.

Comment

• sonorajim
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

I think it showed that Moore wants to stretch the field vertically and horizontally.
                    There will be a lot more space for players (both receivers and rushers)... and that will lead to explosive plays.

Once the offense starts lighting people up... that plays into Staley's D philosophy.
                    Once teams take to the air, the takeaways will happen on defense.
                    With Moore... and playmakers galore... there will be no more 27 point collapses.
                    Spread the opponents D out and we be defecating in tall cotton.
                    It all comes together.

Comment

• chargeroo
                      Fan since 1961
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Oregon
                      • Retired Manager/Pastor
                      • Send PM

This may be the return of Air Coryell.
                      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

It all comes together.
                        Season 6 What GIF by The Office
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• jubei
                          Vagabond Ninja
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

It all comes together.
                          is that like "if a bear shits in the woods" kinda deal?

Comment

Working...
                          X