• Show
Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Imv Herbert's "lack of creativity" is directly related to the plan that we've been discussing.
    Staley can lazily lean on Herbert's natural playmaking skill but isn't willing to sacrifice long term development.
    thats whag Harbaugh did with Jackson and what Reid has done with Mahoe.

Herb is working to "be the system" and that involves discipline to work within the system and resisting temptation to stray away.
    he's super disciplined, patient and gives no fucks what Simms and company say.

G-Ro knows.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Agree and most who say that about Herbert do not know him and been around him to see how he leads.
      Look no further than Bosa's new hair style haha
      the Herbert special
      G-Ro knows.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
        Imv Herbert's "lack of creativity" is directly related to the plan that we've been discussing.
        Staley can lazily lean on Herbert's natural playmaking skill but isn't willing to sacrifice long term development.
        thats whag Harbaugh did with Jackson and what Reid has done with Mahoe.

Herb is working to "be the system" and that involves discipline to work within the system and resisting temptation to stray away.
        he's super disciplined, patient and gives no fucks what Simms and company say.
        Lets pray he forever gives no fucks what asshats in arm chairs say. Herbie Is The Golden God. Others can fuck right off with their recommendations, he’s got this.
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Here is every TD Herbert threw for/ran for in college. Don't know if this has been posted here before. I wonder if Herbert finishes next season widely regarded as the best player in the league. I would not be surprised.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
            Here is every TD Herbert threw for/ran for in college. Don't know if this has been posted here before. I wonder if Herbert finishes next season widely regarded as the best player in the league. I would not be surprised.

If the Chargers win the Superbowl, he will be certainly (and deservedly) in that conversation. If the Chargers don't go deep, there will always be that no ring negativity that will be held against him.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Awesome video!!
              Herb was my number 1 qb prospect his jr year but frankly was underwhelmed by the class.
              I had my eye and hopes on Tua since his emergence in the 2nd half of the championship game where he had hero performance as a freshman throwing the game winning TD.

Mark 12:10 shows the TD from Herb (week 1 2019) that started to chip away my bias towards Tua.
              I was super impressed by his poise to stand and deliver while getting tackled.
              G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I have friends all over the country and just about all of them are NFL fans and of teams other than the Bolts. To a man, they all really like Herbert (except for the occasional divisional foe fan who will say stupid stuff just because they have to). They all see the talent, but more than that they all respect the man that Herbert is and how he conducts himself. Most of them are jealous of the Chargers for drafting Herbert and "getting lucky" by selecting him and cannot believe how humble, intelligent and focused he is. Herbert is very easy for everyone to like and root for and in an era of DeShaun Watson is just what the NFL needs to clean up their image. If they are smart, they will do everything they can (uh hmm, calls) to promote Herbert and have him as the face of the NFL (and win the superbowl)
                TG
                Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

If the Chargers win the Superbowl, he will be certainly (and deservedly) in that conversation. If the Chargers don't go deep, there will always be that no ring negativity that will be held against him.
                  Yes, all true. If he wins the MVP and the Chargers win the SB, and if he wins the SB MVP, I guess there will be no doubt.

Comment

• chargeroo
                    Fan since 1961
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Oregon
                    • Retired Manager/Pastor
                    • Send PM

Drue Tranquill does a nice job of interviewing Herbert -

Justin Herbert is arguably the best quarterback in the NFL. During his first two seasons he has passed for almost 10,000 yards, won NFL Rookie of the Year, b...
                    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

I haven't seen Drue's interview with Staley but think it's REALLY gracious of a HC to put significant time aside to expand the hobbie/potentially future career of one of his players.
                      Drue isn't even a superstar, but Staley recognizes the importance of supporting his players in their other endeavors.
                      All class.
                      G-Ro knows.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                        I haven't seen Drue's interview with Staley but think it's REALLY gracious of a HC to put significant time aside to expand the hobbie/potentially future career of one of his players.
                        Drue isn't even a superstar, but Staley recognizes the importance of supporting his players in their other endeavors.
                        All class.
                        Is it just me or does it seem Drue is starting his second career a tad early here? Idunno … never mind.
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Is it just me or does it seem Drue is starting his second career a tad early here? Idunno … never mind.
                          Its just a podcast. Takes an hour out of his day. The HC and players are participating in it and gives us good content so ive no problem with it.

Comment

Working...
                          X