• Send PM

Comment

• chargeroo
      Fan since 1961
      • Jan 2019
      • Oregon
      • Retired Manager/Pastor
      • Send PM

One good thing is all three of the QB's can run.
      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
        Well, I think this means they have discussed Jason Peters, among others. I am sure Peters will be a hot commodity around the league for teams with young tackles. I know Miami drafted Jackson, Minnesota drafted Cleveland and a team like the Browns signed Conklin for RT possibly but LT they have the rookie - but Peters was a mentor for Dillard last year in Philly so those are the teams that might be fits

Now, Minnesota has the least amount of cap space; the Browns the most. But the Chargers can make a pretty competitive offer dollar wise - so hopefully they make the call.

Comment

• FarAwayBoltFan
          San Diego Native
          • Feb 2019
          • Farmington, NM
          • Send PM

No tackle prospects drafted. No trade for Trent Williams. No signing of the top UDFAs Throckmorton or Durant. TT must REALLY believe in Pipkins/internal options.

Comment

• FarAwayBoltFan
            San Diego Native
            • Feb 2019
            • Farmington, NM
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
            Daniel Popper
            @danielrpopper

Anthony Lynn on potentially adding a veteran tackle: "Anything's possible." #Chargers

Me on potentially hooking up with a 20 something Harvard summa cum laude grad that put herself through school posing as a swimsuit model: "Anything's possible." #WeCanAlwaysDreamBigChargersFans

Comment

• Kingcrimson
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2019
              • Send PM

I think we sign peters or maybe trade king and picks for Trent Williams

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

I don't know why my thread about the lack of any big bodies taken in this draft was merged into a thread about a left tackle, because I meant it to be a discussion about DL and other OL position, not just an LT. But whatever. I wanted to discuss the neglect of the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Bolt-O commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Un-merged. Sorry about that.
              • SYB
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Kingcrimson View Post
                I think we sign peters or maybe trade king and picks for Trent Williams
                I doubt the 9ers let him go this soon, after trading for him earlier today. :whistlin::thumbsup:

Comment

• Xenos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                  I don't know why my thread about the lack of any big bodies taken in this draft was merged into a thread about a left tackle, because I meant it to be a discussion about DL and other OL position, not just an LT. But whatever. I wanted to discuss the neglect of the trenches on both sides of the ball.
                  We invested in DL last year and got Joseph in FA. The issue is really the left side of the line (LT and to an extent LG). And that's only assuming that the center position with Pouncey is okay.

Comment

• Kingcrimson
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

I doubt the 9ers let him go this soon, after trading for him earlier today. :whistlin::thumbsup:
                    Ahhh. Haven’t kept up haha. Well looks like it’s Jason Peters. Fingers crossed I’m not missing anything this time LOL.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

We invested in DL last year and got Joseph in FA. The issue is really the left side of the line (LT and to an extent LG). And that's only assuming that the center position with Pouncey is okay.
                      It's odd though to go an entire draft without drafting an OL or DL, and Telesco has neglected both lines as Bolts GM.

Comment

• Xenos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

It's odd though to go an entire draft without drafting an OL or DL, and Telesco has neglected both lines as Bolts GM.
                        Part of that is supplemented with FA where TT seems like to have more success regarding OL albeit it's more short term success given what happened to Okung, Slauson, and possibly Pouncey. We still have Tillery and Justin Jones to man the DT positions with Joseph and Square at NT. Obviously I believe in beef like you. But I'm more upset about the OT situation than in DL right now.

Comment

Working...
                        X