First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by TexasBoltBoy View Post
    Hi all. I'm new to the Fandom. I was a Texans fan but can't support that clown car any more. A random nfl team generator told me I'm a Chargers fan now. Yeah...it's dumb, but so is the Houston front office.

I'm excited to be here and hope y'all can help me get to know our team better.
    Haha holy crap i love it. Its exactly what i would have done if the team rebranded. Just randomized it. Happy to have you on board. Welcome to the Bolt family.

Leave a comment:

• TexasBoltBoy
    replied
    Hi all. I'm new to the Fandom. I was a Texans fan but can't support that clown car any more. A random nfl team generator told me I'm a Chargers fan now. Yeah...it's dumb, but so is the Houston front office.

I'm excited to be here and hope y'all can help me get to know our team better.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy Joe View Post
    Ron Borges here. More about me later. Here to read Chargers fans take on FA and draft. thanks
    LMAO dont fuck around bro.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Ron Borges here. More about me later. Here to read Chargers fans take on FA and draft. thanks
    Welcome to TPB!

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Welcome aboard. .

Leave a comment:

• Billy Joe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by DragonIce View Post
    I grew up in Cali and was Rams fan as child. Went to UCLA. After college I moved to Dallas... one year before Troy Aikman landed in Dallas as #1 pick. You can guess what happened next...I became Cowboys fan.

After 25 years I'm beat down with Jerry Jones and the way he runs the Cowboys...as the hobby of a drunken fool. So I'm hoping to transition my loyalties to the Chargers. Can I do it?

I've been lurking here a bit the past two months. Was won over by Herbert and the signing of Staley as HC. I've been impressed with this forum so far.
    Welcome to TPB.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by DragonIce View Post
    I grew up in Cali and was Rams fan as child. Went to UCLA. After college I moved to Dallas... one year before Troy Aikman landed in Dallas as #1 pick. You can guess what happened next...I became Cowboys fan.

After 25 years I'm beat down with Jerry Jones and the way he runs the Cowboys...as the hobby of a drunken fool. So I'm hoping to transition my loyalties to the Chargers. Can I do it?

I've been lurking here a bit the past two months. Was won over by Herbert and the signing of Staley as HC. I've been impressed with this forum so far.
    Welcome to the Bolt family. We are small...but we are passionate about this team. Got a couple of UCLA grads in my family.

Leave a comment:

• DragonIce
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
    Charger fan since the day the beat the Steelers in the 1982 playoff game.
    One of the few from the Midwest. There were many bad years between Fouts and Rivers. So happy they had the vision to say goodbye to Philip and draft Justin.
    With a few exceptions it has taken a Hall Of Fame defense to win a Super Bowl without a great quarterback.
    Welcome dude. Looks like you are settling in nicely.

Leave a comment:

• Leslie Grossman
    replied
    Charger fan since the day the beat the Steelers in the 1982 playoff game.
    One of the few from the Midwest. There were many bad years between Fouts and Rivers. So happy they had the vision to say goodbye to Philip and draft Justin.
    With a few exceptions it has taken a Hall Of Fame defense to win a Super Bowl without a great quarterback.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post
    Been a Charger fan since Bolts drafted Fouts in 73. Moved to Houston just in time to see Oilers ripped away by Bud Adams to Tennessee. No NFL football team for a few years until the Texans. Been a true Texan fan up until a couple years ago with disastrous trade after disastrous trade, bad coaching, bad GM then last straw not taking care of the franchise, DW.

Hard to see Chargers here, but tried every chance to get a peek of former Oregon QB JH. So impressed, blown away really. Seems to have the toughness and leadership of Fouts with a plus arm/accuracy. Then the coaching change. Brandon Staley was a great hire. This organization is hitting on all cylinders, Texans are missing on all cylinders, just can’t stand it anymore, hope I can find my passion for football return here and now with everyone’s insight and knowledge on the powderblues message board.
    Good to have you aboard bud. Welcome to the Blues.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X