• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

About 8000+ in 12 or more years lol. Don't recall what year CMB started....think 2006 but not sure but I have almost 7500 here in 5 years when it started from NFLForum, so I'm been rarely there asside from draft time.
    I don't have a problem with Roo at all. He is a good guy , just saying they didn't tolare ANY cross language and at times would warn you if you bad mouthed the team lol.
    I like that this place is looser and you can say what you mean in what words it takes to say it. So that should be very welcoming to the guys that come from there. You don't need to walk on egg shells so hope you all will enjoy that along with some knowledge people already here.
    ​​​​
    Yeah we are different. But i dont want to create the illusion that we think that forum is lesser than us or any other forum. I dont like to name names its just sort of poor taste. Everyone is different. Everyone has different beliefs.

At the end of the day we are a come one come all community. I dont want members there to come here and read stuff that is sort of a slam on them. We are all different.

Comment

• chargeroo
      Fan since 1961
      • Jan 2019
      • Oregon
      • Retired Manager/Pastor
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Yeah we are different. But i dont want to create the illusion that we think that forum is lesser than us or any other forum. I dont like to name names its just sort of poor taste. Everyone is different. Everyone has different beliefs.

At the end of the day we are a come one come all community. I dont want members there to come here and read stuff that is sort of a slam on them. We are all different.
      The CMB started in August 2004. We'll need to learn your ways and we will. Before long it'll seem like home to us.
      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

The CMB started in August 2004. We'll need to learn your ways and we will. Before long it'll seem like home to us.
        It's not really much different, just a little looser. You will find that Fleet is a real good guy and truly cares about the community and the Chargers. That goes s long ways.
        11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
        35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
        37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
        66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
        69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
        100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
        110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
        140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
        181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
        225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

I believe we started around the same time. As Thenflforum.com. We lost our admin back in 2013 or so. So we started fresh. Like you guys would have to do if you lose your home. It was a slow go to be honest. The McCoy era then the threat of moving really squelched a lot of our activity. Then the actual move killed a lot of our membership. The core of us still together are diehards. We are glad you guys are here to start a whole new chapter. This isnt you joining us. You are family. Your house was burned down. We have the property. Lets build together.

We we moved from your version of VB to VB5 around 2 years ago. It was a challenge for all of us.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Thank you Fleet. Having a place to go and talk Chargers is a relief. The CMB was fun place. Hope we can get the same type of activity and community here

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
              Thank you Fleet. Having a place to go and talk Chargers is a relief. The CMB was fun place. Hope we can get the same type of activity and community here
              If you lose your place sounds like a plan. We will still be here either way. Im still hoping for you guys that get to keep your place.

Comment

• Cmart2004
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Hi, my name is cmart. I run one of Fleets other forums. I really just lurk here, but just wanted to chime in on the kind of owner he is. He will almost always give you the shirt off his back, literally. He has sent me TPB shirts. lol He gives rather than takes, and invests his own time/money to keep members happy. Hes just a great owner to have.

Also one of the brightest football minds I know. Im a displaced Redskins fan and he can talk other Redskins fans under the table. I root for the Bolts also, have since I moved out here in 05. Its a joy getting to work with Fleet, hes just a good guy. Nice to meet you all, its good to see the Charger community surviving. HTTR and Bolt Up!

-cmart

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Cmart2004 View Post
                  Hi, my name is cmart. I run one of Fleets other forums. I really just lurk here, but just wanted to chime in on the kind of owner he is. He will almost always give you the shirt off his back, literally. He has sent me TPB shirts. lol He gives rather than takes, and invests his own time/money to keep members happy. Hes just a great owner to have.

Also one of the brightest football minds I know. Im a displaced Redskins fan and he can talk other Redskins fans under the table. I root for the Bolts also, have since I moved out here in 05. Its a joy getting to work with Fleet, hes just a good guy. Nice to meet you all, its good to see the Charger community surviving. HTTR and Bolt Up!

-cmart
                  Dang all sorts of feels today. I appreciate that man.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Cmart2004 View Post

-cmart
                    Welcome, hope you stay around. Been posting in forums with Fleet since around 2004. The group that came here from that other forum , thenflnetwork has been a great group of guys.
                    I recall a Redskin fan from there but not under the name Cmart,. ...was that you? He warned us about Norv back then....how he would break our hearts lol,...he was so right.

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Welcome, hope you stay around. Been posting in forums with Fleet since around 2004. The group that came here from that other forum , thenflnetwork has been a great group of guys.
                      I recall a Redskin fan from there but not under the name Cmart,. ...was that you? He warned us about Norv back then....how he would break our hearts lol,...he was so right.
                      That was our admins friend. TCsokas. We raised money for him so he could help out TCsokas. I forgot his name.

And we were Thenflforum.com

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        Brock Bowers N.M.W.
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                        • Send PM

Hello all...been registered for a bit, but just now shouting out. Started out long ago at the Union Tribune when it first launched, or not long after...came over to the LA forum when the Bolts moved...good group of folks, but small...heard a few were sliding over here, so followed again, name and all. Bottom line...no fellow bolt fans to commiserate with at the water cooler Monday mornings...not here in Illinois...glad there is still a place I can go to do that. Glad to be here!!
                        The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

That was our admins friend. TCsokas. We raised money for him so he could help out TCsokas. I forgot his name.

And we were Thenflforum.com
                          Ha, right. Didn't even notice I typed NFL Network lol. Maybe it was a auto type as I entered NFL. Been searching g for when the workouts start for the combine.

Comment

Working...
                          X