First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redskins1
    replied
    Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Welcome. Here’s to a great opening game, no injuries, and a Charger victory!
    You lost me at the end there...lol

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Redskins1 View Post
    Hello charger fans,If your like me you cant wait for week 1of the regular season...Glad to be part of your board and talking chargers at WFT!!
    Welcome man. We have a couple skins fans here. Been a while since they said anything though. Hope this game brings em out. ALoha.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by Redskins1 View Post
    Hello charger fans,If your like me you cant wait for week 1of the regular season...Glad to be part of your board and talking chargers at WFT!!
    Welcome. Here’s to a great opening game, no injuries, and a Charger victory!

Leave a comment:

• Redskins1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by BeardedBolt View Post
    Hey everyone i have been a fan since 10/2/2005. I was walking through macys at the age of 15 and was watching them destroy the patriots and i became a fan. That was how it happened. I have been Loyal evert since. Every losing season to every winning season. Hope everyone has a great day
    Welcome to the Blues my man.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Welcome aboard.
    Good to have you @TPB!

Leave a comment:

• BlazingBolt
    replied
    Hey everyone i have been a fan since 10/2/2005. I was walking through macys at the age of 15 and was watching them destroy the patriots and i became a fan. That was how it happened. I have been Loyal evert since. Every losing season to every winning season. Hope everyone has a great day
    Welcome, I started being a serious fan watching every game around the time I was in high school around age 15 too (1991).

That 2005 game was when we blew them out in NE with Brees at QB right? Clinton Hart I think had INT or TD return and the defense did a lateral or was it two on the return. Put up over 40 points in the blow out Tom Brady played like ass.

After the game Marty said something about the Patriots having trouble maintaining their dominance after winning 3 super bowls and Tom Brady whined and cried "DON'T TALK ABOUT OUR TEAM, TALK ABOUT YOUR OWN TEAM!!! WAHHHHHH!"

We never lost to Tom Brady with Brees at QB but Rivers and Flutie never beat him, and I guess Herbert hasnt either.

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Welcome aboard.

Leave a comment:

• BeardedBolt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by Ice717 View Post
    Sup guys! I was a Chargers forum member since 2004. Was bummed when they closed and I got my seniority stripped . My tagline was the "OG Chargers Fan in Florida" cause after being here more then 25 years I could count on my hands how many fans I've seen down here. Used to travel to SD yearly to catch a game fell in love with that city and weather. I'm hoping to visit LA one day! Anyways glad to join and hopefully contribute some of my random old knowledge.
    Welcome aboard TPB!

Lots of old forum members here. Reconnect and enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Sup guys! I was a Chargers forum member since 2004. Was bummed when they closed and I got my seniority stripped . My tagline was the "OG Chargers Fan in Florida" cause after being here more then 25 years I could count on my hands how many fans I've seen down here. Used to travel to SD yearly to catch a game fell in love with that city and weather. I'm hoping to visit LA one day! Anyways glad to join and hopefully contribute some of my random old knowledge.
    Good to have you bud. Welcome to the Blues.

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Welcome to the best Bolt’s site anywhere.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X