First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Pointyearedog View Post
    I have been on hiatus, but now I'm back. And just when I get back, my job has put me on furlough. Will wonders ever cease?

Pointy :beer:
    Good to see you again Pointy.

Leave a comment:

• Pointyearedog
    replied
    I have been on hiatus, but now I'm back. And just when I get back, my job has put me on furlough. Will wonders ever cease?

Pointy :beer:

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by Tylerlaw13 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I have a Chargers Blog and found this group. Thought that I would post my articles here for anyone interested in reading some of my thoughts and opinions. I also do film breakdown as well. I am in the process of becoming a writer for the Brawl Network. You can find my website, Twitter and Facebook pages below.

High-Boltage.com
    Twitter: @theemassterbolt
    Facebook: @theemasterbolt
    Welcome to TPB!

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Tylerlaw13 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I have a Chargers Blog and found this group. Thought that I would post my articles here for anyone interested in reading some of my thoughts and opinions. I also do film breakdown as well. I am in the process of becoming a writer for the Brawl Network. You can find my website, Twitter and Facebook pages below.

High-Boltage.com
    Cool man. Remind me of myself when i was really young. Hobby of mine as well. Welcome.

I added your twitter feed to our navbar drop down and your website to our Team Info drop down.

Leave a comment:

• Tylerlaw13
    replied
    Hey Everyone,

High-Boltage.com

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by BleuMoon View Post
    Greetings TPB--decided to finally give this forum a go. Looking forward to reading some interesting post, reconnecting with a few members from the old CMB and contributing the occasional comment that perhaps you "didn't see that coming". Like so many, I refuse to give up hope that we'll one day witness the Chargers win a Super Bowl--sadly without Rivers. Oh, and for clarification, a blue moon is an additional full moon that appears in a subdivision of a year: either the third of four full moons in a season, or a second full moon in a month of the common calendar. A BleuMoon (note spelling) is a long time CMB/Globetrotting/Chargers fan that appears in a subdivision of the NFL: either to endure rollercoaster wins or embarrassing losses. Anything is possible when a BleuMoon appears. :thumbsup:
    Good to have you Bleu Moon.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by BleuMoon View Post
    Greetings TPB--decided to finally give this forum a go. Looking forward to reading some interesting post, reconnecting with a few members from the old CMB and contributing the occasional comment that perhaps you "didn't see that coming". Like so many, I refuse to give up hope that we'll one day witness the Chargers win a Super Bowl--sadly without Rivers. Oh, and for clarification, a blue moon is an additional full moon that appears in a subdivision of a year: either the third of four full moons in a season, or a second full moon in a month of the common calendar. A BleuMoon (note spelling) is a long time CMB/Globetrotting/Chargers fan that appears in a subdivision of the NFL: either to endure rollercoaster wins or embarrassing losses. Anything is possible when a BleuMoon appears. :thumbsup:
    Good to have you @TPB.

Leave a comment:

• BleuMoon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by Diehardcharge View Post
    New to this forum, not new to the CMB I found my peeps! I remember woodeye and some other guys from the old forum. I’m on another forum with freak. Glad to find some other members here
    Welcome aboard the TPB train.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Diehardcharge View Post
    New to this forum, not new to the CMB I found my peeps! I remember woodeye and some other guys from the old forum. I’m on another forum with freak. Glad to find some other members here
    Good to have you brother. Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Diehardcharge
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    Originally posted by Newbomb View Post
    Back in the saddle again, long time bolts fan that can't give them up tho I tried. I can still remember when I was kid just becoming a fan watching games with Dad and friends, and them trading Fred Dean. I was crushed. Since then I've been on this roller coaster ride with the all the highs and lows. Many games at the Murph, season tickets in 94' , the welcome home party all good times. One of the last games Dad and I saw together was LT's TD record. It happened right in front of us great times.
    My nomination for worst personnel decision in team history.

I am sure you remember, as I do, the difference it made in our defense, having Fred's pass rush vs not having Fred's pass rush.

We did not have the DBs to survive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X