Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
      Ok got it. Thx
      Also this brings down the posting options page. Where you can paste tweets etc within the BBCode

Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 4.50.06 PM.png

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Welcome everyone! Come on in the waters warm!
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• MT Bolt Fan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2018
          • Send PM

Just came over from CMB. I don't post much, but, I log on almost every day just to see what's going on. This place looks like it will be a lot of fun.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
            Outback Goon
            • Sep 2018
            • Australia
            • Send PM

Hi all,
            I am also CMB refugee and love posting video edits of game plays both good and bad. Just call me Chillies.
            Hopefully I can find a home here and this forum lets me embed videos so peeps dont have to click link and can just watch it in the thread itself.
            I love deep discussions instead of the 1 line thoughts seen on reddit/twitter etc.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

MT and Chillies welcome brothers. You are truly wanted here. We are trying t build up some steam. It takes all of us participating to make this community thrive again. We have a lot to look forward to.

Cheers to the New Members and Cheers to the Bolts..

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
                Fluent in Sarcasm
                • Jun 2013
                • Iowa
                • Man of the People
                • Send PM

Just wanted to throw a blanket hello to all you new guys! Looking forward to getting to know you and celebrate a great season with you all!

Comment

• RobH
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Tokyo, Japan
                  • University English Lecturer
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
                  Hi all,
                  I am also CMB refugee and love posting video edits of game plays both good and bad. Just call me Chillies.
                  Hopefully I can find a home here and this forum lets me embed videos so peeps dont have to click link and can just watch it in the thread itself.
                  I love deep discussions instead of the 1 line thoughts seen on reddit/twitter etc.
                  Welcome to the board. I'm definitely looking forward to the clips and in-depth conversations. The board has been a little slow lately, and we look forward to more posts and discussions from everyone. The season is finally here and even though we didn't start out hot, a couple of wins will get the fingers itching to share thoughts and stuff.

This forum is the best. If you ever need mojo for something, this is the place to go. We major ups in the mojo department.

Cheers,

Rob

Comment

• RobH
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Tokyo, Japan
                    • University English Lecturer
                    • Send PM

Just a quick hello to all the newcomers. My sign-in is RobH, but just call me Rob. I became a Chargers fan when I was going to school at UCSD (1975-1980). I moved to Japan in 1986, and I've been here ever since. Thank god for the internet and the boards. I first got started on the old NFL forum and BoltDog was the main mod. When it went all to pot, Fleet magnanimously started this place. Virtually everyone moved over here from there. When the Bolts left town, we lost a huge number of members, and times have been tough since then. If we can get you new guys to revitalize the place with your new blood and outlooks, this will be the best forum on the net. If you need mojo for health or family or whatever, we've got the best mojo in the country. Just ask the guys who needed it, including me when I had my heart attack. The guys were here for me. You can't ask for a better board than that.

Cheers to all,

Rob

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                      SLAM DUNK!
                      • Jun 2013
                      • East County San Diego
                      • Bolt fanatic
                      • Send PM

Its great to see new members around here. Hopefully, loyal Charger fans can help support each other in the face all the negativity. It's us against the world more than it's ever been, for the locals and SD natives it's hard so we need to support each other. I started following every game in 91 and the very next year was 0-4 to division champions and beating Dan Marino in the playoffs. The year after my father passed we went to the Super Bowl. I used to have nightmares that the team would move and win the Super Bowl elsewhere. Just the other night for the first time I can remember I had a dream with in a dream. I was having a nightmare and then I was awoken by thunder and lightning but I was still dreaming. There is no need for SD to hate LA especially when it comes to the Bolts, the only team you really should be rooting for if you are a So Cal native as they are the only original and full time So Cal professional football team. They are largely responsible for getting the ball rolling on the merger as many thought the 63 Champions would have beaten the NFL Champion Bears. I love San Diego but we have issues with progress and thinking small time and political corruption and fair weather fans. It's clear many didn't love the Chargers but only rooted for them because they were San Diego and those same people expected a stadium handout. Sure it's a business but I love football and I am a life long Chargers fan and So Cal Native who can't stand the rival Raiders brand. The Raiders have always been Cali but are going to Vegas, I am glad we punked them out of LA. So Cal is massive and the Bolts can carve out a fanbase but we have to support each other for that to happen and winning would help. Beating the Rams would be epic.
                      migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• LIGHTS OUT
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

LOL. SC !!
                        The great George Carlin.
                        Can I have some Cheez Tits with my beer on Game Day ?
                        Had the pleasure of seeing Mr. Carlin a few times. Nobody like him in the past and nobody will be in the future, one of a kind.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                          Smooth Operation
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by LIGHTS OUT View Post

Had the pleasure of seeing Mr. Carlin a few times. Nobody like him in the past and nobody will be in the future, one of a kind.
                          The "Seven Words" routine, referenced by SC was so epic !

I am sure you remember how profound that bit was.
                          We do not play modern football.

Comment

Working...
                          X