Originally posted by DontEverGiveUp View Post
    Hello to everyone at TPB.
    Welcome to the Powder Blues!

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by DontEverGiveUp View Post

First football game I ever went to as a kid was NC State vs Duke in 2000. Became instantly hooked and have followed Philip Rivers' career ever since, jumping on with the Chargers in 2004. I haven't been a fan as long as many of you, especially the older generations, but I'm 15 years in and eager to see this team finally break through.

I've been reading CMB for about the last 10 years, and posting there for the last several. Glad there was a place for us to go. Looking forward to experiencing this community for the upcoming season. Bolt up from the east coast!
    Hey bud, welcome.
    Good to have you here.
    Look forward to hearing your takes.

Leave a comment:

• DontEverGiveUp
    replied

First football game I ever went to as a kid was NC State vs Duke in 2000. Became instantly hooked and have followed Philip Rivers' career ever since, jumping on with the Chargers in 2004. I haven't been a fan as long as many of you, especially the older generations, but I'm 15 years in and eager to see this team finally break through.

I've been reading CMB for about the last 10 years, and posting there for the last several. Glad there was a place for us to go. Looking forward to experiencing this community for the upcoming season. Bolt up from the east coast!

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by Nutzfor Boltz View Post
    Hello every one I have been a Charger fan since 1977. Use to have season tickets until I moved out of state, I am now in South Carolina and still charge up. I use to be a member at the old forum and just found this.
    Welcome brother. TPB is fuckin nutz about our BOLTS!

Look forward to reading your takes.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Nutzfor Boltz View Post
    Hello every one I have been a Charger fan since 1977. Use to have season tickets until I moved out of state, I am now in South Carolina and still charge up. I use to be a member at the old forum and just found this.
    Welcome to the family man. We are going through a little draft hangover. You ever need anything just ask.

Leave a comment:

• Nutzfor Boltz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    Originally posted by ~sdc View Post
    Miss you little buddy.
    I am real glad to see you sdc !

Leave a comment:

• ~sdc
    replied
    Miss you little buddy.

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolts223 View Post
    Guess I will use this forum to introduce myself.

- I am 21 years old.

- I grew up a Chargers fan living outside of San Diego in the small town of Ramona.

- I moved up to LA to go to school in 2016 and the Chargers followed me the next year.

- While I always was a Chargers fan, I think the 2009 season is what got me really into it. I remember that 11-game winning streak like it was yesterday and the heartbreaking loss that followed.

- I am also a huge Padres fan.

- I am currently pursuing my dream of working in sports media.
    Excellent.
    Glad to have you Sir.
    Looking forward to your takes.
    We will help sharpen you for your burgeoning career.

wisdom of wu

Leave a comment:

• RobH
    replied
    Welcome to the board!

Leave a comment:

• Bolts223
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Welcome to the family my man. Its great to have you. I love Ramona. If i am not in Kauai in my later years i often dream of owning land in Ramona and building a house with my own Motocross track. lol
    Yeah property value is certainly nice there.

My family owns 9 acres for much much less than anyone would expect to cost in SoCal.

Leave a comment:

• Bolts223
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Welcome. I used to live in Ramona for a number of years. Didn't care for it having to drive down the hill for everything but if your not working like Fleet is talking about, it'll work real well.

Good luck in your dream job.
    Yeah I mean I think it's a great place to grow up and raise a family. But when you're young and single you need to get away from it. I like coming home to see my family there though because it is a nice contrast from LA.
    Last edited by Bolts223; 04-30-2019, 08:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X