First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolts223 View Post
    Guess I will use this forum to introduce myself.

- I am 21 years old.

- I grew up a Chargers fan living outside of San Diego in the small town of Ramona.

- I moved up to LA to go to school in 2016 and the Chargers followed me the next year.

- While I always was a Chargers fan, I think the 2009 season is what got me really into it. I remember that 11-game winning streak like it was yesterday and the heartbreaking loss that followed.

- I am also a huge Padres fan.

- I am currently pursuing my dream of working in sports media.
    Welcome. I used to live in Ramona for a number of years. Didn't care for it having to drive down the hill for everything but if your not working like Fleet is talking about, it'll work real well.

Good luck in your dream job.
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-30-2019, 05:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied

- I am 21 years old.

- I grew up a Chargers fan living outside of San Diego in the small town of Ramona.

- I moved up to LA to go to school in 2016 and the Chargers followed me the next year.

- While I always was a Chargers fan, I think the 2009 season is what got me really into it. I remember that 11-game winning streak like it was yesterday and the heartbreaking loss that followed.

Good to have you at TPB.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied

- I am 21 years old.

Welcome to the family my man. Its great to have you. I love Ramona. If i am not in Kauai in my later years i often dream of owning land in Ramona and building a house with my own Motocross track. lol

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied

- I am 21 years old.

- While I always was a Chargers fan, I think the 2009 season as what got me really into it. I remember that 11-game winning streak like it was yesterday and the heartbreaking loss that followed.

Welcome to the Powder Blues!

Leave a comment:

• Bolts223
    replied

- I am 21 years old.

Last edited by Bolts223; 04-30-2019, 11:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Hello All. I'm not really 109 years old. But I'm heading in that direction. Veteran of the SDUT and Chargers boards under different usernames.
    Welcome aboard SGT.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Hello All. I'm not really 109 years old. But I'm heading in that direction. Veteran of the SDUT and Chargers boards under different usernames.
    Good to have you.
    Draft day 2 is here. Who do you like for us?

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Welcome bud.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Welcome! Just think of it as a re-birth, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Sgt. Pepper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NMBoltNut
    replied
    Born and raised a Bolt fan in SoCal. Been a Die hard Charger fan for 40+ years and the blue and gold runs in the family. Moved to NM in 96 and found out real quick that this is Donko and Cowgirl country. It's like being a Charger fan in LA with all the Raturd and Lamb fans runnin a muck.

I had been following the Charger forum for years and recognize some of you guys on here. Nice to be part of the crew again!

NMBoltNut

Leave a comment:

• NMBoltNut
    replied
    Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Welcome brother. Hope all s well in NM. It's draft week, great time to get involved.
    Thanks man, no doubt!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X