Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThunderB4Lightning
    replied
    First time in a long time I been apart of a forum board!

Charger lifer straight from Coronado Island, to Chula Vista! I actually now live next to the stub hub, but been a charger fan since Seau stopped by my elementary school back then!
    LETS GET THIS SUPERBOWL!

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
    Hey all - just joined. been on other bolt forums for awhile, my BFF told me about PB's. Born n raised in SD, first game i saw was at Balboa stadium. Watched SD Stadium get built, growing up just up the hill in Serra Mesa. Season ticket holder in various years, hardly close to all. Thought about turning away with the LA move but couldn't kid myself, i hate all other NFL teams lol.
    Good to have you Dmac. Welcome to the family.

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    It is really great to see new members. Welcome to the family.
    You are sincerely encouraged to post your football takes. There are no incorrect answers, just different ways of seeing the same things.

wisdom of wu

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Hey all - just joined. been on other bolt forums for awhile, my BFF told me about PB's. Born n raised in SD, first game i saw was at Balboa stadium. Watched SD Stadium get built, growing up just up the hill in Serra Mesa. Season ticket holder in various years, hardly close to all. Thought about turning away with the LA move but couldn't kid myself, i hate all other NFL teams lol.
    Welcome to the Powder Blues! I also recognize your username. It's tough to break a multi-decade habit, lol.

Leave a comment:

• ~sdc
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Did the UT shut down too?
    Forrest Ovaries, Carl Spackler, dmac, and cocasts are all that remains of that echo chamber. Talk about a wild party.

:disco:

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by ~sdc View Post

SDUT. One of the last stalwarts. Hopefully he locked the door on his way out.
    Did the UT shut down too?

Leave a comment:

• ~sdc
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Welcome to the forum. Your username looks familiar. Seems I've seen it somewhere on another forum but don't know which.
    SDUT. One of the last stalwarts. Hopefully he locked the door on his way out.

Leave a comment:

• ~sdc
    replied
    Welcome newbie. Just know that you are my biatch over here. :salute:

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Welcome to the forum. Your username looks familiar. Seems I've seen it somewhere on another forum but don't know which.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    It is great to have you at TPB.
    Good people, content, and a tremendous community of support.
    Enjoy brother. Look forward to hearing your takes.

Leave a comment:

• RobH
    replied
    Welcome! This place is amazing. Fleet and all the mods are the best. You'll love this place, I'm sure.

Leave a comment:

• dmac_bolt
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X