• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by bartman83642 View Post

Thanks for the welcome! I wasn't the biggest poster on CMB for sure but love reading about and talking about Chargers football.
    Its really good to have you guys. I cant thank you all enough for giving us some much needed life. The move hurt this forum. I still expect you guys to get that place back. But know we love you guys.

BOLT UP!!!!

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by bartman83642 View Post
      Just got here from CMB. Glad to find a new place to go!
      Good to have you here man!

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
        Maniaque 5 was not available. I'm now Maniaque 6.
        Fan of the Chargers since 1979.
        Welcome brother.
        TPB is a good home!
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• Fitznoes
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Thank you for joining our forum.

Comment

• FoutsFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Birmingham AL
            • Send PM

Just came over from the CMB. Thanks for having me. Looking forward to FA and the draft (I know an annual Charger fan saying). Thanks for giving us from the CMB a place to talk Bolts!

Comment

• RobH
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Tokyo, Japan
              • University English Lecturer
              • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post
              Just came over from the CMB. Thanks for having me. Looking forward to FA and the draft (I know an annual Charger fan saying). Thanks for giving us from the CMB a place to talk Bolts!
              Welcome! This is a great board with outstanding members. Cussing also okay!

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Welcome man. Great to have you with us.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Welcome aboard
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Birmingham AL
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Welcome aboard
                    Thank you, everyone! Nice to find a new home.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Tom doesnt really talk Bolts on twitter. Mostly police stuff. So its hard to guage his interest. I just know early on in the discussion he said he was working on some things.

Its possible a merger would have happened had i changed the way we do things here. Tom and Chargeroo both mentioned the language. So i know that bad words were a big hurdle.

I was banned years ago at the CMB for bad words. Then found a forum where i could cuss and felt like home. That forum is now Thepowderblues.com.

I really hope for the members of that site you guys can stay together. Its more than football or the chargers. Its family.
                      Those guys say that because they say there are kids in that site but they aren't so young they don't use the language at school. Chargeroo is just an old fart lol.....literally, like 85 or around there. Good guy but probably has the old fashion values.
                      I don't think Shamrock is there anymore but he got to be ridiculous as a Mod there.

And it's not like every other word we type is fuck or shit. It's ocassionally.
                      This place is way better than CMB ever was. So was the NFL forum that many if us came from way back in 2001...for me anyways.
                      Last edited by Boltjolt; 02-05-2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Those guys say that because they say there are kids in that site but they aren't so young they don't use the language at school. Chargeroo is just an old fart lol.....literally, like 85 or around there. Good guy but probably has the old fashion values.
                        I don't think Shamrock is there anymore but he got to be ridiculous as a Mod there.

And it's not every other word we type is fuck or shit. It's ocassionally.
                        This place is way better than CMB ever was. So was the NFL forum that many if us came from way back in 2001...for me anyways.
                        They are good guys. I dont care how old they are. Roo is solid. He shared his thoughts with me. I know you have issues there. You have mentioned them to me quite a bit. You have a lot of posts there so it cant be all that bad. I have reached out to them and told those members they have a home here if they need it.

I dont want my members talking shit about them. They are possibly going to lose their home. I know how it feels to be connected to a forum community. Thats why i tried like hell with Captain to keep us going. But we are not here to make one person happy.

We are here because we are Charger fans. And Charger fans support each other. A few have made it clear they dont like our rules. Thats fine. We wont change. But we are here for those that want a Charger forum.

I would really appreciate it if the members here showed some heart and aloha to any new members that come here.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

They are good guys. I dont care how old they are. Roo is solid. He shared his thoughts with me. I know you have issues there. You have mentioned them to me quite a bit. You have a lot of posts there so it cant be all that bad. I have reached out to them and told those members they have a home here if they need it.

I dont want my members talking shit about them. They are possibly going to lose their home. I know how it feels to be connected to a forum community. Thats why i tried like hell with Captain to keep us going. But we are not here to make one person happy.

We are here because we are Charger fans. And Charger fans support each other. A few have made it clear they dont like our rules. Thats fine. We wont change. But we are here for those that want a Charger forum.

I would really appreciate it if the members here showed some heart and aloha to any new members that come here.
                          About 8000+ in 12 or more years lol. Don't recall what year CMB started....think 2006 but not sure but I have almost 7500 here in 5 years when it started from NFLForum, so I'm been rarely there asside from draft time.
                          I don't have a problem with Roo at all. He is a good guy , just saying they didn't tolare ANY cross language and at times would warn you if you bad mouthed the team lol.
                          I like that this place is looser and you can say what you mean in what words it takes to say it. So that should be very welcoming to the guys that come from there. You don't need to walk on egg shells so hope you all will enjoy that along with some knowledge people already here.
                          ​​​​
                          Last edited by Boltjolt; 02-05-2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X