Miss you little buddy.
    I am real glad to see you sdc !
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Nutzfor Boltz
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Hello every one I have been a Charger fan since 1977. Use to have season tickets until I moved out of state, I am now in South Carolina and still charge up. I use to be a member at the old forum and just found this.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Nutzfor Boltz View Post
        Hello every one I have been a Charger fan since 1977. Use to have season tickets until I moved out of state, I am now in South Carolina and still charge up. I use to be a member at the old forum and just found this.
        Welcome to the family man. We are going through a little draft hangover. You ever need anything just ask.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Nutzfor Boltz View Post
          Welcome brother. TPB is fuckin nutz about our BOLTS!

Look forward to reading your takes.
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• DontEverGiveUp
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

Hello to everyone at TPB.

First football game I ever went to as a kid was NC State vs Duke in 2000. Became instantly hooked and have followed Philip Rivers' career ever since, jumping on with the Chargers in 2004. I haven't been a fan as long as many of you, especially the older generations, but I'm 15 years in and eager to see this team finally break through.

I've been reading CMB for about the last 10 years, and posting there for the last several. Glad there was a place for us to go. Looking forward to experiencing this community for the upcoming season. Bolt up from the east coast!

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by DontEverGiveUp View Post

First football game I ever went to as a kid was NC State vs Duke in 2000. Became instantly hooked and have followed Philip Rivers' career ever since, jumping on with the Chargers in 2004. I haven't been a fan as long as many of you, especially the older generations, but I'm 15 years in and eager to see this team finally break through.

I've been reading CMB for about the last 10 years, and posting there for the last several. Glad there was a place for us to go. Looking forward to experiencing this community for the upcoming season. Bolt up from the east coast!
              Hey bud, welcome.
              Good to have you here.
              Look forward to hearing your takes.

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by DontEverGiveUp View Post
                Welcome to the Powder Blues!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Hey all - just joined. been on other bolt forums for awhile, my BFF told me about PB's. Born n raised in SD, first game i saw was at Balboa stadium. Watched SD Stadium get built, growing up just up the hill in Serra Mesa. Season ticket holder in various years, hardly close to all. Thought about turning away with the LA move but couldn't kid myself, i hate all other NFL teams lol.
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• RobH
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Tokyo, Japan
                    • University English Lecturer
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                    Hey all - just joined. been on other bolt forums for awhile, my BFF told me about PB's. Born n raised in SD, first game i saw was at Balboa stadium. Watched SD Stadium get built, growing up just up the hill in Serra Mesa. Season ticket holder in various years, hardly close to all. Thought about turning away with the LA move but couldn't kid myself, i hate all other NFL teams lol.
                    Welcome! This place is amazing. Fleet and all the mods are the best. You'll love this place, I'm sure.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

It is great to have you at TPB.
                      Good people, content, and a tremendous community of support.
                      Enjoy brother. Look forward to hearing your takes.

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Welcome to the forum. Your username looks familiar. Seems I've seen it somewhere on another forum but don't know which.

Comment

• ~sdc
                          PURA VIDA
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

Welcome newbie. Just know that you are my biatch over here. :salute:

Comment

Working...
                          X