• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Kilaueasan View Post
    Hi there,charger fan since I've known football, about 40 years at least. Formerly know as ARFEHOS in the defunct Chargers forum, but didn't post much, but visit the forum almost daily.
    Glad to see here many of the knowledgeable members from the former forum and thankful for the creator of this space.
    Welcome to the Blues mate. Good to have you.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

ThunderB4Lightning.
      Kilaueasan.

Welcome to The Powder Blues.

We would enjoy reading your football takes, memories.
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Kilaueasan View Post
        Hi there,charger fan since I've known football, about 40 years at least. Formerly know as ARFEHOS in the defunct Chargers forum, but didn't post much, but visit the forum almost daily.
        Glad to see here many of the knowledgeable members from the former forum and thankful for the creator of this space.
        Welcome and good to have you!
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ~sdc View Post

Welcome newbie. Just know that you are my biatch over here. :salute:
          Bro, sorry to say but i outgrew you and your antics. I'll still laugh, but i'll Just play my own game now. I see you're already fomenting another facepunch club here too lol.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ~sdc View Post

Forrest Ovaries, Carl Spackler, dmac, and cocasts are all that remains of that echo chamber. Talk about a wild party.

:disco:
            That's most of us. Gump posts about 50% of all posts, he's dried out enough to see the keyboard again and he's keeping the place alive one click at a time. Albeit on life support ... it still breathes. Barely,

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

That's most of us. Gump posts about 50% of all posts, he's dried out enough to see the keyboard again and he's keeping the place alive one click at a time. Albeit on life support ... it still breathes. Barely,
              If those guys need a new home let them know they are welcome here.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

If those guys need a new home let them know they are welcome here.
                Forrest is flush with power as spacks recedes, he's revelling in his domination of that board. I think he'd be happier being the only one left there posting replies to himself than dropping to a lowly forum member here. Cocast still kinda hates the Chargers as much as he can't stop loving them. Its a weird place. Sdc drops in once a month to try and stir up sh** but those good ol days are gone, nobody really cares anymore.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Forrest is flush with power as spacks recedes, he's revelling in his domination of that board. I think he'd be happier being the only one left there posting replies to himself than dropping to a lowly forum member here. Cocast still kinda hates the Chargers as much as he can't stop loving them. Its a weird place. Sdc drops in once a month to try and stir up sh** but those good ol days are gone, nobody really cares anymore.
                  You talking the UT? I know Forrest and cocasts are at the UT. Forrest is ok but I'm just gonna say it,.... cocasts is an idiot. I stopped going to the UT long ago because the site is slow as molasses, and I don't mean members wise, I mean the servers are slow. I maybe post something once a year there and not even sure who is left.
                  Last edited by Boltjolt; 05-31-2019, 10:50 PM.
                  11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
                  35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                  37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                  66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                  69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                  100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                  110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                  140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                  181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                  225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Well at least we got you. That works. I have owned a few smack forums over the years and there was one guy from that board that used to join those various forums. Its been years since ive seen him. I think he went by Trumpetman.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Well at least we got you. That works. I have owned a few smack forums over the years and there was one guy from that board that used to join those various forums. Its been years since ive seen him. I think he went by Trumpetman.
                      Oh yeah, Trumpetman is something. He is funny sometimes but the mods at the UT finally banned him and some years later let him back. ...I think.

His language wasn't good enough for them lol. He wouldn't last in the CMB either but he is quite the charactor.
                      I've met him before here in Vegas at Micheals Pub. He brought his trumpet lol.
                      11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
                      35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                      37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                      66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                      69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                      100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                      110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                      140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                      181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                      225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Oh yeah, Trumpetman is something. He is funny sometimes but the mods at the UT finally banned him and some years later let him back. ...I think.

His language wasn't good enough for them lol. He wouldn't last in the CMB either but he is quite the charactor.
                        I've met him before here in Vegas at Micheals Pub. He brought his trumpet lol.
                        I was just going through my members list for a forum i owned in 2008 and he was on it with Shamrock. Madflabby was a blast from the past as well.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                          Day Tripper
                          • May 2019
                          • North of the Lagoon
                          • Send PM

I was just going through my members list for a forum i owned in 2008 and he was on it with Shamrock. Madflabby was a blast from the past as well.
                          Trumpet was awesome. What with the bullet train to his house, the back door, and the term sheet. Show him that term sheet! Lol ... good times. I seem to have liked the guys most likely to get banned. They crack me up. I'd better be careful lol ...

Comment

Working...
                          X