X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bjoern View Post
    Hi to everybody from Munich/Germany. New to this forum, but an old Charger fan since 1992. The Bolts were actually my 1st team I saw live and it stuck ever since. I try to visit the US as often as possible but travelling to SD (or now LA) isn't that cheap on a regular basis... therefore Im reppin mainly our Bolts in front of the screen lol. Other than that, I am real happy to meet Charger fans from around the world and - most important - wishing the best to all of you and your families in these difficult times - stay safe and 'powder blue'.
    Great to have you Bjoern. Welcome to the Blues fam.

Comment

• Old timer here, talking Tobin Rote old, love our Chargers and expecting the playoffs in 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avaon Avante View Post
        Old timer here, talking Tobin Rote old, love our Chargers and expecting the playoffs in 2020.
        Haha welcome to the Blues Avaon. Quiet time of year for us. Good to have you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Haha welcome to the Blues Avaon. Quiet time of year for us. Good to have you.
          Thank you sir, appreciate that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Avaon Avante View Post
            Old timer here, talking Tobin Rote old, love our Chargers and expecting the playoffs in 2020.
            Aha, someone in my age group! Welcome - you'll enjoy it..
            Surprise us with a Super Bowl win!

Comment

Working...
            X