X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everybody,

Been a fan since 1969 (can't believe its been that long!) My first favorite player was Gary Garrison. A great underrated receiver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadl2Garrison View Post
      Hello Everybody,

Been a fan since 1969 (can't believe its been that long!) My first favorite player was Gary Garrison. A great underrated receiver.
      Another old timer. Welcome to the board. It’s gonna be a great year to express your opinions.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      “I need football.”

Comment

Hello Everybody,

Welcome to the Blues H2G. Great to have you. BOLT UP!!!!

Comment

Hello Everybody,

Welcome H2Garrison. I agree with you about Garrison. He got over-shadowed by you-know-who.

Comment

• Hello fellow Bolts fans! I am a Marine that was stationed in San Diego in the late 90s and early 2000s. I went to several Chargers games while I was there, and have followed them ever since. Looking forward to interacting with other Chargers fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick.hayes.85 View Post
              Hello fellow Bolts fans! I am a Marine that was stationed in San Diego in the late 90s and early 2000s. I went to several Chargers games while I was there, and have followed them ever since. Looking forward to interacting with other Chargers fans.
              Welcome Marine! Enjoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick.hayes.85 View Post
                Hello fellow Bolts fans! I am a Marine that was stationed in San Diego in the late 90s and early 2000s. I went to several Chargers games while I was there, and have followed them ever since. Looking forward to interacting with other Chargers fans.
                Hello and welcome.. Thank you for your service. Good to have you at the blues.

Comment

Working...
                X