• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pacstud
    Black Belt Poster
    • Sep 2018
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersFan78 View Post

Thankfully for Gooey, he had moderators Pacstud and ChargerTom, both Norv Turner sycophants themselves, in his corner. Each time you, I, or anyone defending me posted anything to Gooey asking him to live up to the bet, either Pac or CT would immediately delete it, and warn us not to re-post anything about the bet. I was furious over this, and continued to demand that Gooey live up to the bet. CT and Pacstud continued to delete the evidence, and I was finally issued a warning by both of them that if I brought up the bet one more time, I would be permanently banned from the board.
    You are full of shit. I was never a Norv "supporter", just capable of rational thought rather than spewing adolescent hate (that's you and your Marty boner).
    Second, I never involved myself with your bet, so more bullshit. I never deleted a single post regarding your bet, nor did I ban you for a fucking bet. So keep spewing your bullshit, someone will bite.

The only thing I know about you and remember is that you liked to make threats to people online, an amusing trend you've continued.

Comment

• pacstud
      Black Belt Poster
      • Sep 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

Yep. Joel was a complete ghost and left those asshats to do their own thing, and "Father" Tom ran with it and squeezed out mods that didn't fall in line and replaced them with yes men. And in doing so, turned that place into a fucking Disney themed graveyard. It's beyond hilarious that he would start another site with the same chucklefucks calling the shots, with their same overly restrictive rules. Glad that I stumbled across this place.

Are you still comparing every undersized OLB to Manny Lawson?
      I'm an asshat syb? That hurts. Miss you (serious). That might be the first time in my existence I've been labeled a "yes" man. I mean, if only you knew. Wow. I'm one of the biggest malcontents I know. Anyway, good to see you're still around and GO BOLTS!

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

I like you Pac. lol But then again i like all of you guys. I wish i would have done a better job of making that clear.

Comment

• pacstud
          Black Belt Poster
          • Sep 2018
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          I like you Pac. lol But then again i like all of you guys. I wish i would have done a better job of making that clear.
          I'm just like LT, Cro, Vick...

Fleet, all is well and thanks for your work.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

The only thing close since that show was Pee Wee's Playhouse
            Crazy post on reddit today..
            No I do not have a link.

Laurence Fishburne.

Apocalypse Now > Pee Wee's Playhouse > The Matrix.

That's a career right there.

Only the picture from PWP does it justice. LOL.
            Last edited by wu-dai clan; 03-13-2019, 05:40 PM.
            We do not play modern football.

Comment

• SYB
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Mar 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by pacstud View Post

I'm an asshat syb? That hurts. Miss you (serious). That might be the first time in my existence I've been labeled a "yes" man. I mean, if only you knew. Wow. I'm one of the biggest malcontents I know. Anyway, good to see you're still around and GO BOLTS!
              I honestly never thought of you as a mod, especially since I rarely posted any longer when you were. So my apologies for lumping you in with the others, as I didn't/don't think of you that way. And speaking of "missing", I sure do miss your old OL breakdowns. You were really able to break down something that many folks had very little understanding of. I really hope to see you around more in these parts, as there seems to some good, knowledgeable posters on this board (many of whom I'd guess that you remember) and you would definitely add to that.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

I'm just like LT, Cro, Vick...

Fleet, all is well and thanks for your work.
                How are things with the new digs? Going well? Im dreading the PB update to Aplha V5 or 6. Or whatever they call it. They asked me to test it. I didnt like it. Not sure when its gonna drop.

Comment

• pacstud
                  Black Belt Poster
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

How are things with the new digs? Going well? Im dreading the PB update to Aplha V5 or 6. Or whatever they call it. They asked me to test it. I didnt like it. Not sure when its gonna drop.
                  Like here, it's an adjustment. New buttons and all that. What's nice is the people, as always. Good to see some old names here as well.

We'll see what happens around the draft. Who knows, maybe this will just be where I go to blow off steam? I do love being a powerless prole so when I tell an ignoramus to stfu, well that's that.

Comment

• pacstud
                    Black Belt Poster
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Send PM

I honestly never thought of you as a mod, especially since I rarely posted any longer when you were. So my apologies for lumping you in with the others, as I didn't/don't think of you that way. And speaking of "missing", I sure do miss your old OL breakdowns. You were really able to break down something that many folks had very little understanding of. I really hope to see you around more in these parts, as there seems to some good, knowledgeable posters on this board (many of whom I'd guess that you remember) and you would definitely add to that.
                    I always got a kick out of the mod thing since I basically did nothing. I edited posts on Sunday, occasionally emailed someone to chill out. Heck, I'd wager my new bff even started off with the "hey man, can you tone it down"? email. But whatevs.

I do miss the breakdowns, but worth not doing it as I re-entered the coaching ranks going on six years ago. I actually haven't coached O-line in five years, went strictly D-line until THIS year (19) when I will go to safeties. Nervous to say the least. Also took the jump to coordinator (ST) three years ago...so that's been fun. Even made a nice little run to the state finals this year, played in Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE). Didn't win the last one, but still a fun ride.

Well hope to see you around here, I always enjoyed your input (and humor)

Comment

• SYB
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

I always got a kick out of the mod thing since I basically did nothing. I edited posts on Sunday, occasionally emailed someone to chill out. Heck, I'd wager my new bff even started off with the "hey man, can you tone it down"? email. But whatevs.

I do miss the breakdowns, but worth not doing it as I re-entered the coaching ranks going on six years ago. I actually haven't coached O-line in five years, went strictly D-line until THIS year (19) when I will go to safeties. Nervous to say the least. Also took the jump to coordinator (ST) three years ago...so that's been fun. Even made a nice little run to the state finals this year, played in Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE). Didn't win the last one, but still a fun ride.

Well hope to see you around here, I always enjoyed your input (and humor)
                      That's right, it was those damn kids that took you away from us. Glad to hear that things have gone well for you in that area, making state finals is no joke. So they have the safeties and CB's under different coaching?

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Like here, it's an adjustment. New buttons and all that. What's nice is the people, as always. Good to see some old names here as well.

We'll see what happens around the draft. Who knows, maybe this will just be where I go to blow off steam? I do love being a powerless prole so when I tell an ignoramus to stfu, well that's that.
                        Ill probably lock this thread soon. Maybe force you to talk football. lol

Comment

• pacstud
                          Black Belt Poster
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Send PM

That's right, it was those damn kids that took you away from us. Glad to hear that things have gone well for you in that area, making state finals is no joke. So they have the safeties and CB's under different coaching?
                          Yup. Our boss (amazing coach and person) did all four DBs when we went from 425 to 34 while we still had two D-line guys. Didn't make sense. So we're going to one primary D-line guy (still have O-bags assist on defense) and we'll split the secondary into corners and safeties. It really only affects individual work. It's nice for me as I've never coached athletes outside of ST work. I've always worked with the bigs.

Comment

Working...
                          X