• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shruggy
    shruggy was here
    • Dec 2018
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    Thanks for sharing that Shruggy. I paused my movie to read it. Good stuff. Welcome to the Blues. I know you have been around but ill make this a more formal Welcome after you took the time to create that post.

Ad far is GIFs im not sure. I did see Tol with a working one. Rich has one. I wonder if it has to do with the site hosting the gif.

Tol and richpjr
    Well, I hope it was a shitty movie then. lol

Btw, I highly recommend Man in the High Castle, if you have Amazon Prime. I'd feel guilty if I steered you away from that.

Comment

• shruggy
      shruggy was here
      • Dec 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Tol View Post
      I tried many times to get the avatar GIF to work.

I think a GIF image has to be 100 pixels wide or smaller. No GIF image wider than 100 worked for me. Also I did direct link over upload, not sure if that helps too. Here is a free GIF resize site: http://picasion.com/resize-gif/
      That did the trick.

I used a gif editor before crying about it on here, so that I could reduce it to 190x190 (what I thought was the magic number).

While it didn't work using your direct link, I took your tip of sizing it down to 100x100 and instead of saving the file, I did the URL input.

Voila, I'm in... and I don't have a static, expressionless dude as my avatar now.

Thanks.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by shruggy View Post

Btw, I highly recommend Man in the High Castle, if you have Amazon Prime. I'd feel guilty if I steered you away from that.
        Ill check it out. I was watching the new Will Ferrell movie. Holmes and Watson. I love those 2 guys together. But i lasted around 10 minutes. Not in the mood i guess. lol Id rather watch Nat Geo. Im an animal guy. Sports and Animals.

Comment

• shruggy
          shruggy was here
          • Dec 2018
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Ill check it out. I was watching the new Will Ferrell movie. Holmes and Watson. I love those 2 guys together. But i lasted around 10 minutes. Not in the mood i guess. lol Id rather watch Nat Geo. Im an animal guy. Sports and Animals.
          I loved them in Step Brothers, because I love that movie.

Maybe someday we could become friends. Friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale.
          I saw a preview of the Holmes and Watson flick, but it didn't look that good.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Step Brothers was hilarious. Ricky Bobby was great also. But this one was boring me. Ill probably get back to it. I do that with Video Games sometimes. I need to be in the right headspace. And right now this site is doing something the host isnt happy about. So im trying like crazy to figure out what the issue is. And until this forum is optimal i cant enjoy my life outside of it. lol

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

I saw Holmes and Watson and it wasn't that good.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
                Day One...
                • Mar 2019
                • Brentwood, 94513
                • Send PM

Hilarious. While I was on CMB more than I probably should have been. It was always about football to me. I occasionally started a thread but I was more into finding out and debating football stuff. The back n forth between posters was just ignored after awhile. I can only take so much of the gibberish. But this thread has shedded new light. I never knew there was this much funk. So thanks for opening up the curtain a bit. Now how bout we move Janmer to safety...

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

You are good posters, shruggy/B4e213...I will vouch for you.

Welcome to the club !!!

There is a buzz building @ TPB.

Plenty of football wisdom and cool peeps.

Hope they can stand some CMB goofiness.

I like to hang loose, myself...freestyle.
                  We do not play modern football.

Comment

• pacstud
                    Black Belt Poster
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Send PM

Season 3 was a struggle bus. They need to up their game for season 4

Comment

• shruggy
                      shruggy was here
                      • Dec 2018
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by pacstud View Post

Season 3 was a struggle bus. They need to up their game for season 4
                      I just finished Season 2.

After finishing Season 1, I was wondering how they'd stretch the existing plot over a long period of time.

Season 2 started off with a bang.

So it's disappointing to hear that about Season 3.

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
                        Hilarious. While I was on CMB more than I probably should have been. It was always about football to me. I occasionally started a thread but I was more into finding out and debating football stuff. The back n forth between posters was just ignored after awhile. I can only take so much of the gibberish. But this thread has shedded new light. I never knew there was this much funk. So thanks for opening up the curtain a bit. Now how bout we move Janmer to safety...
                        LOL. Jammer To Safety was always our way of trying to change a topic when it got derailed into drama. There was some sort of Porkchop thing going on as well. But i dont recall what it was. Im glad you are with us man.

Comment

• pacstud
                          Black Belt Poster
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Send PM

I just finished Season 2.

After finishing Season 1, I was wondering how they'd stretch the existing plot over a long period of time.

Season 2 started off with a bang.

So it's disappointing to hear that about Season 3.
                          See for yourself. I'll be curious as to your thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                          X