• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Ok since Wus OP had nothing to do with electric vehicles and was absolutely charger related...i have moved his OP back to our main Charger thread. His post was sort of hijacked into a discussion about EV's lol

So i get the anguish of looking like you started a thread you never actually intended too. I didnt create this new thread to begin with. Bolt O must have quietly done it.

I will say this...if this thread even sniffs at Climate Change or politics ill cut it altogether.

Cheers

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      Ok since Wus OP had nothing to do with electric vehicles and was absolutely charger related...i have moved his OP back to our main Charger thread. His post was sort of hijacked into a discussion about EV's lol

So i get the anguish of looking like you started a thread you never actually intended too. I didnt create this new thread to begin with. Bolt O must have quietly done it.

I will say this...if this thread even sniffs at Climate Change or politics ill cut it altogether.

Cheers
      Good idea.
      Should ease wood’s anguish.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Good idea.
        Should ease wood’s anguish.
        He said OP is a wuss.

:ml:
        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Fleet
          Fleet commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha
      • wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Cheers
        I have my a-political stance which must be maintained towards all Charger fans.
        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Well back to the topic at hand….

Another feature I find very attractive about the F-150 Lightning is the battery storage capabilities.
          • The Ford F-150 Lightning’s Intelligent Backup Power system works to power your home with your all-electric pickup.
          • The system requires the 80-amp Charge Station Pro to feed power into your home when it loses power.
          • Ford says that extended-range Lightning trucks can power your home for up to three days, assuming average power use.
          This is a great value in case of power outages.
          Another plus for me in considering the EV options. It is multifunctional which gives great flexibility in transportation and energy storage.

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• FoutsFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Birmingham AL
            • Send PM

Here is a scary story regarding Teslas and fire. He made it out ok but if it had been an accident and he was a little disoriented he probably would have died. Note how long it took the fire department to put it out.

Comment

• equivocation
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Well the Model 3 price puts it in the luxury car category according to the right wing conspiracy site NTSB. The formula used by the NTSB puts all cars on the same level, that is why they do it that way. I personally do not care much as I do not know anyone who owns one, just they are not safe cars.

That being said, enjoy!
              The avergae light vehicle sales price is now $41k. The average car is a luxury vehicle according to those commie nazis in the NTSB!

(Maybe they just need to update their definitions from the 90s)

Comment

• FoutsFan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Birmingham AL
                • Send PM

Originally posted by equivocation View Post

The avergae light vehicle sales price is now $41k. The average car is a luxury vehicle according to those commie nazis in the NTSB!

(Maybe they just need to update their definitions from the 90s)
                Red herring. The point is people are dying in TESLA crashes at a much higher rate than other cars. Very dangerous.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                  SLAM DUNK!
                  • Jun 2013
                  • East County San Diego
                  • Bolt fanatic
                  • Send PM

I got my first Hybrid vehicle,not a plug in but the idea of Plugging in seems like a major inconvenience to me still
                  migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

-Electric vehicle sales surge in 2021

Electric vehicle (EV) sales have surged, with growth in all three top auto markets: China, the US, and Europe. Sales increased by 160% in the first half of 2021 from a year earlier, to 2.6 million units, representing 26% of new sales in the global automotive market.

China remained the world’s top EV market, with 1.1 million vehicles sold in the first half, accounting for 12% of sales. In the US, EVs have been less popular. Only 250,000 units were sold, accounting for 3% of sales.

Analysis from IDTechEx has forecast that sales of electric vehicles are on track to surpass five million units this year – counting only passenger cars. “If they do, it will mean an astonishing growth rate of ~86% CAGR since 2011,” the report reads.

Electric Vehicle (EV) sales have surged, with growth in all three top auto markets: China, the US, and Europe.

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• The Intellectual Assassin
                      Serenity now!
                      • Sep 2021
                      • North Carolina
                      • Teacher
                      • Send PM

With how high gas is getting I truly have been considering look at an EV. Now yes I drive a GMC Denali and obviously that will cost more in gas in general, but still I fear that gas prices will just continue to rise. I mean I make a decent enough living but can't keep on driving what I am with these prices; may have to just downgrade to a sedan or similar.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by The Intellectual Assassin View Post
                        With how high gas is getting I truly have been considering look at an EV. Now yes I drive a GMC Denali and obviously that will cost more in gas in general, but still I fear that gas prices will just continue to rise. I mean I make a decent enough living but can't keep on driving what I am with these prices; may have to just downgrade to a sedan or similar.
                        If you’re not opposed to Ford check out the new Lightning. Impressive looking and functional. Shit it can power your house.
                        In my opinion the Bolts need a partnership as the Ford Lightning is an obvious marketing bonanza.

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

Working...
                        X