• Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Michal Menet.
    Menet is the type of center that high volume passing teams need.

Scouting Report: Michal Menet - The Dynasty Draft Room

5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
      & ramblin' man
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

ok, I've got you guys.... update me on where you're @for the top of the first,

Sewell * Ninj, Lone B, F21, Windsor UK, Jolt, dmac, 21&500. Wu, eaterfan * think it pretty much goes without saying that the all of us are penciled in here

Micah * Fleet, ghost, Jolt, boltgang74, Crusher, TopCat, Lone B, Wu, Charge!! * all eye gotta say on this guy, if we get 'em, think we oughtta find a DC that'd put us in a 3-3-5 and put Parsons and Murray @OLB w/Denzel in the middle, and w/Drue and Nick playing behind them.... would still have Malik and Emeke for deep depth.

Rousseau * Nutty, Lone B, Jolt, dmac, boltgang74 * just can't get behind this guy.... better inside than out, longer than quicker, does have production, and we don't know where his ceiling is ??

Ja'Marr * Wu, Tol, Matt Miller * just can't see it.... too much to gain by trading down and too many options in FA for me to look at seriously, not to mention that eye rarely see value this high @WR

trade down * beach, AK47, In4fun, Gzubeck, Bolt4knob, Jolt, F21, boltgang74, boltDude, topCat, Tol, eaterfan, 21&500, Windsor UK * no risk, no reward.... earn yer stripes team Tommy John

Surtain * Classic, Critty, Caslon * press corner for a zone scheme ?? goes to Cowboys in front of us anyways ??

Farley * Ninj * not afraid to be out on his own in his volunteering of talent

Kyle Pitts * Charge!! Ninj, Classic * think a minor trade down is included in this version

Slater * Powder Blue Boy, Bolt4knob, Jeremiah * huge value if Daniel is on his game/the money

Darrisaw * Wu * does he sneak into the top ten conversation, or do we get him if we trade down into the twenties ??

5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Sewell * Pauline/PFN
        Rousseau * Eddie Brown/SDUT, Crabbs/TDN, Marino/TDN
        Micah * draftblaster
        Surtain * Vinnie Iyer/Sporting News, Luke Easterling/draftwire
        Ja'Marr * Jacob Infante/Windy City, Sikkema/TDN, Kiper/McShay/ESPN
        Kyle Pitts * Josh Edwards/cbs, Chris Trapasso/cbs
        Rashawn * Ryan Wilson/cbs
        Leatherwood * Charlie/Walter
        Kwity * Renner/PFF
        Farley * Matt Miller/Bleacher Report, Reid/TDN
        Christian Barmore * Walter/Football

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Michal Menet.
          LT is a huge need for this team but right after that - its OC. The Chargers need to find an OC before the OG position in my opinion. Its time to anchor that Oline with a solid LT and Center.

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
            ok, I've got you guys.... update me on where you're @for the top of the first,

Sewell * Ninj, Lone B, F21, Windsor UK, Jolt, dmac, 21&500. Wu, eaterfan * think it pretty much goes without saying that the all of us are penciled in here

Micah * Fleet, ghost, Jolt, boltgang74, Crusher, TopCat, Lone B, Wu, Charge!! * all eye gotta say on this guy, if we get 'em, think we oughtta find a DC that'd put us in a 3-3-5 and put Parsons and Murray @OLB w/Denzel in the middle, and w/Drue and Nick playing behind them.... would still have Malik and Emeke for deep depth.

Rousseau * Nutty, Lone B, Jolt, dmac, boltgang74 * just can't get behind this guy.... better inside than out, longer than quicker, does have production, and we don't know where his ceiling is ??

Ja'Marr * Wu, Tol, Matt Miller * just can't see it.... too much to gain by trading down and too many options in FA for me to look at seriously, not to mention that eye rarely see value this high @WR

trade down * beach, AK47, In4fun, Gzubeck, Bolt4knob, Jolt, F21, boltgang74, boltDude, topCat, Tol, eaterfan, 21&500, Windsor UK * no risk, no reward.... earn yer stripes team Tommy John

Surtain * Classic, Critty, Caslon * press corner for a zone scheme ?? goes to Cowboys in front of us anyways ??

Farley * Ninj * not afraid to be out on his own in his volunteering of talent

Kyle Pitts * Charge!! Ninj, Classic * think a minor trade down is included in this version

Slater * Powder Blue Boy, Bolt4knob, Jeremiah * huge value if Daniel is on his game/the money

Darrisaw * Wu * does he sneak into the top ten conversation, or do we get him if we trade down into the twenties ??
            Note: I would take Parsons if Sewell is off the board...then go OT and OC in next few rounds...

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Note: I would take Parsons if Sewell is off the board...then go OT and OC in next few rounds...
              Chargers have 5 picks in the top 105-110 right now

They should be able to get OT, OC, Edge( or LB), CB -- pretty easily get four players with those five picks. I know that is breaking my rule of filling needs over BPA but it almost has to be about filling needs too - its a fine line

Thats why if the Chargers can still trade back a bit in the first round, get another pick in R4 or higher
              (something like 1 and 5 for 1, 2 and 4, hell add in the TNs 6th rounder - I would be pretty happy because that is just getting more chances at the dartboard.
              Last edited by Bolt4Knob; 12-11-2020, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Thank You, Rich. Parsons' 4.43 40-yard dash time.

The 4.24 was Parsons agility test time.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

I reserve the right to spitball like crazy.

The mere glimpses we continue to get of NCAA talent between now and late January, Conference Championships to The Senior Bowl, will cause major movements on Big Boards.

Ideally, someone will seek the next Justin Herbert, and we will trade down to ~ @ #10.

​​​​The results will still be that we get Micah, but now with two 2's and two 3's, we can double dip for two Day 1 Oline starters.

I am sure y'all can see this at The Machine.

There is realistic hope in a fantasy world.
                  We do not play modern football.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Kwity cackles.
                    Micah snorts.

We do not play modern football.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

4.43 for a guy weighing 245 pounds is insane!

Comment

• ghost
                        The Rise of Kellen Moore
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

4.43 for a guy weighing 245 pounds is insane!

This will be his final collegiate game tape. It's a motherf***er.

Watch @ 1:50, Parsons' closing speed, into and through the gap and his pursuit angle.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                          I reserve the right to spitball like crazy.

The mere glimpses we continue to get of NCAA talent between now and late January, Conference Championships to The Senior Bowl, will cause major movements on Big Boards.

Ideally, someone will seek the next Justin Herbert, and we will trade down to ~ @ #10.

​​​​The results will still be that we get Micah, but now with two 2's and two 3's, we can double dip for two Day 1 Oline starters.

I am sure y'all can see this at The Machine.

There is realistic hope in a fantasy world.
                          My hope is two other QBs blow things up and the Chargers are in a spot where they can get into somewhat of a bidding war (if Sewell is off the board) and like you said - get another 2 and 3 (hell I would take another 2 and 4 at this point). 7 picks in the first four rounds would be idea. With the cap situation being what it is for the next couple years - having more players with manageable cap hits will be important. Plus, the more picks you have (and I don't mean a bunch of extra comp picks in Rounds 6 and 7) - the better odds of getting a draft that can really help you.

Comment

Working...
                          X