• Show
Clear All
  • Lone Bolt
    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
    • Feb 2019
    • McLean Illinois
    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
    • Send PM

Cincy going Chase....Miami going Parsons...Sewell might get in range. Tough call...I like my second round picks, me....
    Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Been calling that for weeks...can I have some props this time?:whistlin:
      Yes.
      I would never intentionally besmirch your chops.
      And you have a fine mock draft posted, top to bottom.
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
        Fluent in Sarcasm
        • Jun 2013
        • Iowa
        • Man of the People
        • Send PM

Originally posted by DragonIce View Post
        Could we even see this:
        1-QB
        2-QB
        3-QB
        4-QB
        5-QB

With perhaps a Mond, Trask or Miles rising hard

I think we could.
        A pretty good chance of this but I think Jones is the 5th guy before those 3 personally. I do think all these QBs going early is going to make the back end of the first interesting as well because we might see a team or two trading back in to get the 5th year option on a Mond or Trask that needs a bit more development. Might lead to a few OTs dropping a bit in the second for us if we go CB at 13.

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
          Fluent in Sarcasm
          • Jun 2013
          • Iowa
          • Man of the People
          • Send PM

Cincy going Chase....Miami going Parsons...Sewell might get in range. Tough call...I like my second round picks, me....
          I think Miami traded back up to 6 to get either Smith or Pitts for Tua. The trade back makes it seem like he’s their future (for now) gotta give him more weapons then he had last year. Might see back to back WR reunited with their college QBs at 5-6.

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Been calling that for weeks...can I have some props this time?:whistlin:
            I hereby nominate Lone Bolt for the Props Prediction Prize, IF the Bungles draft Jamarr Chase...

:hello:

Comment

• Lone Bolt
              • Feb 2019
              • McLean Illinois
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bearded14YourPleasure View Post

I think Miami traded back up to 6 to get either Smith or Pitts for Tua. The trade back makes it seem like he’s their future (for now) gotta give him more weapons then he had last year. Might see back to back WR reunited with their college QBs at 5-6.
              God, I hope they take Smith...that would be great for us. I think Parsons, when I think of Flores coaching there, but you may be correct...Smith, Pitts, or Chase if I'm wrong about him going to the Bengals, are all possibilities...but yea...the shot I'm calling, for the fun of it, is Parsons, with his recent pro day "ball out", the icing on the cake for his draft stock.

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
                Fluent in Sarcasm
                • Jun 2013
                • Iowa
                • Man of the People
                • Send PM

God, I hope they take Smith...that would be great for us. I think Parsons, when I think of Flores coaching there, but you may be correct...Smith, Pitts, or Chase if I'm wrong about him going to the Bengals, are all possibilities...but yea...the shot I'm calling, for the fun of it, is Parsons, with his recent pro day "ball out", the icing on the cake for his draft stock.
                Parsons is hard to predict because some teams will have him off their board entirely for the off-field/locker room question marks. 5 years ago he obviously would have gone to the Bengals as one of Marvin Lewis’ reclamation projects but teams are generally more gunshy with players with personality question marks (warranted or not). Dolphins as a franchise did have the Incognito fiasco, obviously before Flores’ time, so as a franchise they may be less willing to take that risk. As a player, totally agree with you though.

Comment

• Parcells
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
                  It’s a bulging disc from deadlifting. The bulge compresses the nerve bundle and causes discomfort, sometimes sciatica. I have a neurologist friend who says this procedure is easy and extremely low risk (“easier than spaying a cat” —his words) and requires very little recovery time. Considering the doctor doing Farley’s operation will probably be one of the best in the world, I wouldn’t sweat it.

I’ve got Farley as my CB3, but the race is close. Farley has the most upside of all three. Still a top 10-15 talent.
                  I think Farley slides. Teams are gonna be gun-shy. He won't be ready to work out before the draft to prove he's ok. I'm betting he slides into the 20s. I've already started seeing it in mock drafts.

Imagine if we landed Slater at 13 then used 45 and 77 to trade back into the 20s and nab Farley.

Comment

• Xenos
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by bman6555 View Post

They signed Reiff and have Jonah Williams on the other side, I could see them getting Burrow his old weapon in Chase or a new one in Pitts, and getting a developmental tackle later.
                    Reiff’s only on a one year deal and is old. If Sewell or Slater is there, they take him IMO and let him play guard his rookie season. Or have Reiff move inside.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                      • Feb 2019
                      • McLean Illinois
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                      Reiff’s only on a one year deal and is old. If Sewell or Slater is there, they take him IMO and let him play guard his rookie season. Or have Reiff move inside.
                      You make good points, but you can also argue that they can pick up a very good tackle prospect in the second, who can work behind or even compete with the vet, and be ready when he moves on, allowing them to go a different direction in the first...my reasoning for predicting Chase to them.

Comment

• Xenos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

You make good points, but you can also argue that they can pick up a very good tackle prospect in the second, who can work behind or even compete with the vet, and be ready when he moves on, allowing them to go a different direction in the first...my reasoning for predicting Chase to them.
                        Well I hope that’s true then.

Comment

• Xenos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Chris Simms is really going all out on being different. Lol

Comment

Working...
                          X