• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    Eichenberg and a couple others have Covid.
    Telescos master plan is working
    Get Eichenberg and a couple other Domers not able to attend the Medical Combine
    Telesco slips somebody a few bucks to get the actual medicals
    Three Domers to the Chargers guaranteed!

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post

Ok this guy hit it for me RE: Darrisaw. He is solid well rounded player clearly a mid first rounder. Is he value at 13? If you need an LT and don’t want to break the bank trading up there is a case to be made. I said before I that as a Hokie fan I thought Darrisaw was a safer pick than Farley even if Farley has a higher ceiling and may be drafted first. Darrisaw is being heavily scouted by WFT. He will be picked somewhere between 13-19 I would guess. A lot happens on draft day and we usually see GM’s not quite following the opinions of the keyboard scouts. I still think even with back procedure Farley won’t drop much. His med films apparently not bad. He’s a freak athlete with ideal big corner measurables. If the med risk is low someone will turn in the ticket
      Lot of metrics listed N/A’s. That bothers me. Need verification, hopefully Chargers are able to measure him up, privately.

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Interesting listen with a former Bolt scout on his top 50, mock draft/#13, and more.......

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• chargerkdb
          Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Hotter than hell, Georgia
          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
          Interesting listen with a former Bolt scout on his top 50, mock draft/#13, and more.......

I don’t trust any Charger scout evaluating OLine. We hit on a center Hardwick and converted a Dline Dielman. Other than that you got to refresh my memory on one that hasn’t disappointed. Who haven’t we whiffed on. Honestly we have to be the worst oline picking team in the last 15 years

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

good write up
            thanks for posting
            Whats interesting in that article is that there is a pic of Slater in his white jersey blocking Chase and there is a video of him in his home jersey blocking Chase so id say he played two games against him?

Whoever said it was only 3 plays clearly didnt watch ANY tape on it because there is a video that shows 13 plays against him in the dark jersey. Not counting the white jersey which i dot have. Maybe that one is three plays, IDK.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

I don’t trust any Charger scout evaluating OLine. We hit on a center Hardwick and converted a Dline Dielman. Other than that you got to refresh my memory on one that hasn’t disappointed. Who haven’t we whiffed on. Honestly we have to be the worst oline picking team in the last 15 years
              Former scout? Is he the one that scouted Feeney, Pipkins, and others that didnt work out? lol. Just messin. No idea..

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Very much so. You have to try very hard to be that bad at picking OL. They did try with Lamp and Feeney and time to try again this year.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                  Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                  • Send PM

We need an OT pretty bad but I’m not all excited about getting one at 13 and I sure as hell don’t trust our front office moving up for one. Let the draft come to us. If they are enamored with a guy just pick someone else, it will almost certainly be a better option if it an OT

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Really good stuff.

"Length is a differentiator, length wins in the NFL." Love it.
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

The best way to turn Sewell into an average OT is to let TT pick him. So forget the trade up, we don't want to waste two picks on him.
                      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                      The Wasted Decade is done.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Hearing some of Staleys press briefing today- it sure does seem like Jaycee Horn is the type of CB he likes just on what he said. That doesn't mean he will be the pick - more in terms of what Staley is looking for in his CBs.

Comment

• Xenos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                          X