Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    If the Jets beat us,..... That seals Lynn's fate, does it not? We at home or on the road?
    I just dont see us winning any division games. Well Maybe the Broncos at home.
    It would be the equivalent to the Browns game for McFraud

’member that shit show?
    G-Ro knows.

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      If the Jets beat us,..... That seals Lynn's fate, does it not? We at home or on the road?
      I just dont see us winning any division games. Well Maybe the Broncos at home.
      It's a home game. So, with empty stands, there will be no booing. That would get Dean's attention.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

I laughed and clapped when MIA scored that quick TD on us today. Sorry guys, but if I don’t laugh I have to cry. Just playing for the new admin and early pick now.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

It looks like we have the #5 pick in the draft at this point. Winning against the Jets, like I expect, will really screw up our position.

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
            It looks like we have the #5 pick in the draft at this point. Winning against the Jets, like I expect, will really screw up our position.
            Maybe not
            depends on tie breakers
            there will likely be a log jam at 3 wins
            We just want qb-needy teams picking ahead of us
            G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
              Never underestimate Lynns skills.
              Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
              The Wasted Decade is done.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I worry about Rousseau because of only 1 season, albeit a great season, of production.
                wouldn't be surprised if he was our selection.... 15.5 sacks, while starting just seven games, is gonna get you noticed.

and remember it's the Spanos, and.... he went to a Catholic HS, if that means anything.... he's 20 years old, is penciled in @end for someone's 4-3, and color DJ impressed.

given that Mel looks like he's in South Beach mode quite a bit of late, and that he's got purported supaAgents, not sure the odds are high that he's returning.

questions around Rousseau would be his injury history and if he can play LEO, as he has lined up everywhere on the line.

if Gus is here next year, and given we need to get contract value outta Bosa, and not just let him whither on his own on this line (can we draft a NT too pls), then the pass rush is a (huge) priority.

would also volunteer that a trade down is not in our favor given the well documented track record of team TJ, as their success rate falls off to quite avg when drafting lower in the first round.

think it could shake out something like this:

Jets/Trevor
                Jax/Fields
                Dallas/Penei
                WDC/Parsons
                LAC/Rousseau
                Miami/Pitts (NE disciples there that ran a fair bit of 13 personnel against us)
                Cincy/Ja'Marr Chase
                NYG/Leatherwood
                Carolina/Trey Lance
                Atlanta/Jaylen Waddle
                Denver/Caleb Farley
                Minny/Patrick Surtain
                Pats/Shaun Wade
                SF/Zach Wilson

if you can't/don't get Penei, what would be your response to Rousseau lining up opposite Bosa, and not resigning Mel ??
                5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2020
                  • Oklahoma
                  • Send PM

If Sewell is not there, I like trading down a spot or two hopefully to get Rousseau. Move on from Ingram and spend that money on O line. Tackle in round 2.
                  I prioritize D line, then linebacker, then secondary. Nwosu to linebacker, hopefully he can beat out Tranquil or Perriman.

Comment

• beachcomber
                    & ramblin' man
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

you know.... reading my above post, makes me sad in that eye think if you described our drafting philosophy, it comes down to pretty much one thing.... filling holes (saving face).... that has to change.
                    5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
                      If Sewell is not there, I like trading down a spot or two hopefully to get Rousseau. Move on from Ingram and spend that money on O line. Tackle in round 2.
                      I prioritize D line, then linebacker, then secondary
                      had the same thought process myself.... like OG Trey Smith at the top of second.... if it's a tackle, am looking at Daniel Faalele if he comes out.

far as Dline, NT Tyler Shelvin is there come round three on some mocks, but far as secondary my CB of choice, Eric Stokes is usually off the board by early in the second, altho Pauline doesn't have him off the board 'til after our pick in the third.... the guy that is dropping and would love to still have a shot at with our comp pick is S Hamsah Nasirildeen.

far as linebacker, Charge! likes WIL/coverage LB Jabril Cox who again Pauline has possibly lasting 'til our pick round three ??

who do you like at those positions, and which Oline do you have your eyes on for FA ??

and.... welcome to the Blues.... bruh,

Comment

• ghost
                        The Rise of Kellen Moore
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Comment

• ghost
                          The Rise of Kellen Moore
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Draft position will be effected by the 2-7 Bengals & Washington teams playing next week. The Chargers could move into the #4th slot.

How bout them awful Cowboys!

Comment

Working...
                          X