• Show
Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

No to non-qb players with injury histories in top 10 is my general idea.
    G-Ro knows.

Comment

• PhilaBoltster
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Cowboys may win their division yet. Their schedule is much easier than Eagles, NYG and Wash. Take a look.

A tie against the Jets would be good. Avoids too much embarrassment, but keeps the Chargers with only 2 wins. Draft tiebreaker is not favorable anyway due to SOS.

I also think by draft day Kyle Trask is going top 3.

Comment

• Silversurfer
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2019
        • Los Angeles
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Draft position will be effected by the 2-7 Bengals & Washington teams playing next week. The Chargers could move into the #4th slot.

How bout them awful Cowboys!
        Good Gawd, that just looks terrible. Feel like every damn year I'm looking at mock drafts and it aint even December yet. Other than Bengals and Giants who else is looking at Sewell? Looks like all the other need a QB.

OIP.jpg
        Attached Files

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2020
          • Oklahoma
          • Send PM

If the Chargers lose out they can pick no lower than 4th ahead of the Cowboys-Skins winner. Houston would need one more win?( maybe not depending on schedule strength) for Chargers to stay ahead of them.
          Hopefully they lay down for the Jets Sunday.

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

Silver

that's a GREAT picture.
            someone photoshop some bolts on them.
            G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2020
              • Oklahoma
              • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

had the same thought process myself.... like OG Trey Smith at the top of second.... if it's a tackle, am looking at Daniel Faalele if he comes out.

far as Dline, NT Tyler Shelvin is there come round three on some mocks, but far as secondary my CB of choice, Eric Stokes is usually off the board by early in the second, altho Pauline doesn't have him off the board 'til after our pick in the third.... the guy that is dropping and would love to still have a shot at with our comp pick is S Hamsah Nasirildeen.

far as linebacker, Charge! likes WIL/coverage LB Jabril Cox who again Pauline has possibly lasting 'til our pick round three ??

who do you like at those positions, and which Oline do you have your eyes on for FA ??

and.... welcome to the Blues.... bruh,
              In FA I would try to poach from the best teams in the AFC: at tackle, Villanueva of Pitt, Nsekhe of Buffalo. At guard Thuney of NE.
              Haven't watched any tape of LBs yet but I want more speed there. I see Faalele listed at 400 lbs, the combine will show us a lot if he comes out. Can't find much of him on youtube.
              I would draft DBs late considering there is enough talent if healthy and keep building the front 7 with priority one a big DE to replace Ingram. Stopping the run will always be the most important thing. The last time the Chargers were the top seed they had Jamal The Wall Williams and were great there.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Penei for your thoughts?

Give me Sewell

screw edge, screw DB

get some damn OL help!

Comment

• CivilBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
                  Penei for your thoughts?

Give me Sewell

screw edge, screw DB

get some damn OL help!
                  Agree. Give JH some time to dissect defenses and make em pay instead of running for his life the moment the ball is hiked.

Comment

• TTThunder
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

I would agree with all of that, except that we indeed have a major need to add offensive playmakers.....not at six of course but in 2nd or later, we need to add 2 real NFL: sized RB's so we are not dealing with RB injuries every week..... we also need another big fast WR to replace Williams who I cannot see giving a big contract to due to his injury history and inconsistency.... we also need a dominating type of TE(Im spoiled from Chargers having Winslow and Gates sp we need someone like them if we can find them).....and in general it is always a good idea to keep adding more blazing speed if we can since herbert has the arm to take advantage of it and all of our division rivals are loaded with speedy pass catchers.........

and I would be happy with any of those 4 players you listed at 6..... all would be instant starters and stars on Chargers.......
                    I think the best approach is to build an excellent offensive line to protect Herbert!!!!

For receivers, didnt you see Herbert throw touchdown to three undrafted players in a game? so I don't think we really need an excellent wide receiver (we already have one in Keenan!)....

For running back, I think a group we have now should be decent enough...

Build the best offensive line!!!

Go Herbert!!!

Go Bolts!!!

Comment

• PhilaBoltster
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

So let’s say the Chargers are picking 6th, with the opportunity to trade up to 2, Sewell is there, offer is next year’s 1st round pick, on the clock. You make the trade?

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by PhilaBoltster View Post
                        So let’s say the Chargers are picking 6th, with the opportunity to trade up to 2, Sewell is there, offer is next year’s 1st round pick, on the clock. You make the trade?
                        Yes
                        and throw in a 4th for good measure.

Signed Telesco

seriously though, yes.
                        G-Ro knows.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by PhilaBoltster View Post
                          Without hesitation!
                          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X