• Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

woodMock v2

Round 4/117 Benjamin St-Juste CB Minnesota 6'3" 200# 4.5 Forty
    Boundary Corner. Showed surprising coverage skills at Senior Bowl. Elite length including height and crazy 80" arms provide recovery and catch point ability to defend passes. Minuses include long strider--strictly boundary, lack of ball skills and straight line speed. This drops our possible MDavis depth/successor to Round 4. Poor Man's Ramsey who can survive on an island ? Position flexibility comes from ST. Excellent Gunner.

Round 5/156 Tariq Thompson S San Diego State 6' 210# 4.55 Forty
    Instinctive Two High Safety/Slot Corner with good tackling and ball skills. Tariq drops due to straight line speed. Classic Staley type. Third, fourth round grade. Drops to @ #156. Perfect fit. Nice. Here's our guy w/JJ III, as he brings processing that Adderley and Jenkins do not. They get additional work at JACK, MONEY, Slot anyhow.

Round 6/194 Daelin Hayes EDGE Notre Dame 6'3" 260# 4.85 Forty
    Looked pretty good in Mobil. There is a drop due to lack of production at ND. Well-rounded skill set provides ability to set the EDGE, chase, pass rush, a little bit of Zone. Short area quickness, burst, if not pure speed. Bookend, depth with Uchenna.

Round 6/202 Naquan Jones DT Michigan St 6'4" 340#
    Great size, length to provide depth with Linval + a little anchor, double team occupying at 4i. This only augments what JJones/Tillery bring. Bout w/COVID, traits based prospect thusly causes drop.

Round 7/237 Pro Wells TE Texas Christian 6'4" 255# 4.7 Forty
    Late round developmental TE, behind HH or broader skills than VGreen, Parham, SAnderson. Good size, athlete, hands, and a willing blocker. Hey, it's round 7 and his name is Pro, so draft a dark horse, high ceiling prospect.

I am being optimistic in mid round slotting, but this will be an unprecedented draft, rife with the great unknown.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
      woodMock v2

Round 4/117 Benjamin St-Juste CB Minnesota 6'3" 200# 4.5 Forty
      Boundary Corner. Showed surprising coverage skills at Senior Bowl. Elite length including height and crazy 80" arms provide recovery and catch point ability to defend passes. Minuses include long strider--strictly boundary, lack of ball skills and straight line speed. This drops our possible MDavis depth/successor to Round 4. Poor Man's Ramsey who can survive on an island ? Position flexibility comes from ST. Excellent Gunner.

Round 5/156 Tariq Thompson S San Diego State 6' 210# 4.55 Forty
      Instinctive Two High Safety/Slot Corner with good tackling and ball skills. Tariq drops due to straight line speed. Classic Staley type. Third, fourth round grade. Drops to @ #156. Perfect fit. Nice. Here's our guy w/JJ III, as he brings processing that Adderley and Jenkins do not. They get additional work at JACK, MONEY, Slot anyhow.

Round 6/194 Daelin Hayes EDGE Notre Dame 6'3" 260# 4.85 Forty
      Looked pretty good in Mobil. There is a drop due to lack of production at ND. Well-rounded skill set provides ability to set the EDGE, chase, pass rush, a little bit of Zone. Short area quickness, burst, if not pure speed. Bookend, depth with Uchenna.

Round 6/202 Naquan Jones DT Michigan St 6'4" 340#
      Great size, length to provide depth with Linval + a little anchor, double team occupying at 4i. This only augments what JJones/Tillery bring. Bout w/COVID, traits based prospect thusly causes drop.

Round 7/237 Pro Wells TE Texas Christian 6'4" 255# 4.7 Forty
      Late round developmental TE, behind HH or broader skills than VGreen, Parham, SAnderson. Good size, athlete, hands, and a willing blocker. Hey, it's round 7 and his name is Pro, so draft a dark horse, high ceiling prospect.

I am being optimistic in mid round slotting, but this will be an unprecedented draft, rife with the great unknown.
      TT approves of Hayes...

Comment

• CivilBolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

TT approves of Hayes...
        Golden domer... nuff’ said

Comment

• Boltnut
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Like I said before, young men do stupid, stupid things....then they grow up...

Lotta great players and men in this league wont be throwing stones from their glass mansions...

I also said that TT doesnt draft jackasses...he would be heavily vetted before we pull the trigger....he is in my clusta...
          Hazing is just cruel and perpetrated by insensitive idiots with low self-esteem.
          Having said, Nutty did some dumb-shit stuff when he was young.
          Once, me and some dumb-shit friends duct taped a naked guy to the goalpost after practice.
          My little brother never forgave me for that one... conversation around the dinner table was "lively" that night...

:LOL:

Comment

• Lone Bolt
            Oline-Tip of the Spear...
            • Feb 2019
            • McLean Illinois
            • Pipefitter Illinois State University
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Hazing is just cruel and perpetrated by insensitive idiots with low self-esteem.
            Having said, Nutty did some dumb-shit stuff when he was young.
            Once, me and some dumb-shit friends duct taped a naked guy to the goalpost after practice.
            My little brother never forgave me for that one... conversation around the dinner table was "lively" that night...

:LOL:
            Well....that's that....your outta my clusta, Nutty....
            The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• La Costa Boy
              Pretty much retired......
              • Sep 2018
              • JoJa
              • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
              • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

Golden domer... nuff’ said
              And when Telasco drafts another ND player, the board is going to light up with snarky comments. Guaranteed.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

And when Telasco drafts another ND player, the board is going to light up with snarky comments. Guaranteed.
                Already have the material for Eichenberg or Owusu-Koramoah to be drafted in the first round

TT will finally trade back in the first round and get an extra pick. With the First rounder, one of the two golden domers I named above; with the extra pick, another golden domer.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Already have the material for Eichenberg or Owusu-Koramoah to be drafted in the first round

TT will finally trade back in the first round and get an extra pick. With the First rounder, one of the two golden domers I named above; with the extra pick, another golden domer.
                  Yes !!
                  JOK @ #13 should be on the front burner !!

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Snarky is what it's all about.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Yes !!
                      JOK @ #13 should be on the front burner !!
                      I would rather trade back for him than pick him at 13.

Comment

• Lyth
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...draft...

big-bull-color-web.jpg
                        I'm hoping we don't draft anyone under 300lbs in the first 3 rounds. I get it if some CB falls way out of what TT's board says, but I hope that means our 4th pick is line too.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Depends who he drafts. Id prefer he stop getting advice from his ND informant but had he drafted Claypool nobody would have negative feelings. Trank has been pretty decent though he got hurt and missed all last year and Rochell has been a decent 7th rounder but he has too many misses on higher selections like Te'o and Tillery.

Comment

Working...
                          X