• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
    I’ve noticed that the NFL Mock Draft Database mock sim is a lot better now that they’ve added all the comp picks.
    About time. Thats one thing didnt like about it.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

About time. Thats one thing didnt like about it.
      I need them all to update their big boards.
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

I need them all to update their big boards.
        That too. Maybe they also are waiting for pro days. They did do some updates after the senior bowl

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Meinerz might be there in round 3...
          I like Meinerz a lot, but his lack of competition scares me. I wouldn't take him before round 4.
          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
          The Wasted Decade is done.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

I like Meinerz a lot, but his lack of competition scares me. I wouldn't take him before round 4.
            I know he had a good week at the Sr Bowl but a Sammy Small School workout wonder type prospect - I think Telesco needs to play it safer. This draft doesn't need grand slams - just a bunch of solid singles and doubles, maybe a solo home run. Same with free agency.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Are you watching any of the links that I'm posting?
              Last time we spoke about AVT... you brought up the Oregon game (Thibideaux). Did you watch any of the Oregon game?

Compare AVT's Oregon game to Walker Little's Notre Dame game. Tell me what you see?
              Subscribe, Like this Video & Turn On Notifications!(↓↓ click show more ↓↓)Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/justbombsproductions/Twitter: https://twitter....

I don't take requests, so please do not ask, I will ignore them. PAC12. I implore you. Please let this video stay up. I don't want money. I just want my fell...

I'm open to an informed discussion.

BTW... I went and watched every BYU game this season after you suggested we pick Christensen in the 3rd. Sometimes doing work involves doing things that are not your first choice. You're not the only one that watches tape. Yet your comments infer otherwise.

Signed,
              Hyperbolic Trencher
              Relax, Nutty, I put in the hours.

I have Alijah Vera-Tucker graded as the #3 OL overall, behind only Sewell & Slater.
              Brandon Thorn of Trench Warfare

Thorn also sees Christianson as a perfect fit for us. He's Outside Zone centric. A little stiff and lead footed, but consistent, and great value at #77 or #97.
              We do not play modern football.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I know he had a good week at the Sr Bowl but a Sammy Small School workout wonder type prospect - I think Telesco needs to play it safer. This draft doesn't need grand slams - just a bunch of solid singles and doubles, maybe a solo home run. Same with free agency.
                This is how we got into the Pipkins mess. He had a good showing at one of the bowl game.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

This is how we got into the Pipkins mess. He had a good showing at one of the bowl game.
                  Played at the E/W Shrine game. He had a good week against tier two college prospects. He was a developmental pick. This is year 3 and should see a big improvement which I hope to see. If he does and can man our RT going into 2022 after being our swing tackle in 2021 then he was worth a late 3rd.
                  Quite a few ifs but too late to do anything about it.
                  My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2021
                    • Send PM

Anybody else seeing Radunz still on the board 5th rd.? Really gives a reality guy check. Don’t feel it’s even worth the ink to post a non-realistic mock draft for others more knowledgeable.

Hell even got Pitts #13. Would consider trading up for him if Hunter Henry not resigned.

Keep selecting Landon Dickerson with Chargers 2nd rd pick but don’t know his medical, without Combine, would need him in for team visit and medical eval.

Drafted corner with both 3rd picks. Ifeatu Melifonwu, 6-2 212 Syracuse and Georgia JR. Eric Stokes, 6-1 185.

Jay Tufele, USC DT 6-3 315. 3-tech every down tackle best fit single gap but can play two gap as well, plus versatility, quickness and disruptive in Staley scheme.

5th. Dillion Radnuz, OT 6-5 305 (see above comment)

6th. Jamin Davis, LB Kentucky. 6-4 224. Great length for position and core special team player now and to develop in mold of Texan Zach Cunningham.

6th. Cornell Powell, WR 6-0 205 Clemson. My go to College for wideouts. Best depth of position @ highest level of competition. Receivers get buried on bench and have to wait their turn, 53 receptions 882 yards and 7 TD’s as starter in 2020.

7th. Cole Van Lanen, OT/RT Wisconsin 6-5 315. Sit, learn and develop behind Bryan Baluga as his replacement. Sound fundamentally, run grader RT prospect with good foot speed.

source: PFN Mock Simulator.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Agree...don't want to see a repeat of Pip...a Sammie Small Schooler who never quite panned out...I'd rather draft someone from a big time program...

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post
                        Anybody else seeing Radunz still on the board 5th rd.? Really gives a reality guy check. Don’t feel it’s even worth the ink to post a non-realistic mock draft for others more knowledgeable.

Hell even got Pitts #13. Would consider trading up for him if Hunter Henry not resigned.

Keep selecting Landon Dickerson with Chargers 2nd rd pick but don’t know his medical, without Combine, would need him in for team visit and medical eval.

Drafted corner with both 3rd picks. Ifeatu Melifonwu, 6-2 212 Syracuse and Georgia JR. Eric Stokes, 6-1 185.

Jay Tufele, USC DT 6-3 315. 3-tech every down tackle best fit single gap but can play two gap as well, plus versatility, quickness and disruptive in Staley scheme.

5th. Dillion Radnuz, OT 6-5 305 (see above comment)

6th. Jamin Davis, LB Kentucky. 6-4 224. Great length for position and core special team player now and to develop in mold of Texan Zach Cunningham.

6th. Cornell Powell, WR 6-0 205 Clemson. My go to College for wideouts. Best depth of position @ highest level of competition. Receivers get buried on bench and have to wait their turn, 53 receptions 882 yards and 7 TD’s as starter in 2020.

7th. Cole Van Lanen, OT/RT Wisconsin 6-5 315. Sit, learn and develop behind Bryan Baluga as his replacement. Sound fundamentally, run grader RT prospect with good foot speed.

source: PFN Mock Simulator.
                        Dickerson’s 4 major ankle/knee injuries are huge red flags to get drafted before day 3.
                        Tufele and Jamin Davis are day 2 prospects.
                        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• CivilBolt
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Dickerson’s 4 major ankle/knee injuries are huge red flags to get drafted before day 3.
                          Tufele and Jamin Davis are day 2 prospects.
                          Sounds like the guy is one injury away from retirement.

Comment

Working...
                          X