Deleted.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2021
      • Send PM

Los Angeles Chargers

20. No don’t think he falls out of top 10. Best case scenario giving Herbert an elite, best in NFL OL

Charles Cross
      OT Mississippi State

51. Late 1st early 2nd, game translates well next level. Virtual mirror of first two Charger picks 2021 aggressive, competitive, tough outside CB

Trent McDuffie
      CB Washington

86. Late riser, with elite pass rushing traits. Where he falls depends upon testing to verify tape. Hybrid OLB

Arnold Ebiketie
      EDGE Penn State

123. All around great back to complement Charger backfield. Bigger frame, great vision, catches ball out of backfield and can get you tough yards

Tyler Alleger
      RB BYU

162. Bigger DB could play either Safety position as well CB. Chargers desperately need some depth here

Josh Jobe
      CB Alabama

198. After Georgia defense, specifically Nakobe Dean, Washington defense is quick, Edefuan would add speed, cover ability with stellar tackling technique

Edefuan Ulofoshio
      LB Washington

215. Jalen has NFL bloodlines and at 320 pounds and experience playing multiple positions adds depth to OL

Jalen McKenzie
      OT USC

216. Sound, fundamental TE with great hands. Displays toughness and fearless in traffic

Greg Dulcich
      TE UCLA

220. Interior DT with some burst and good durability. Adds to rotation and depth

Jaylon Hutchings
      DT Texas Tech

242. Projected 7th rd. Similar size to Palmer. Solid hands, high points the ball and contest corner, good blocker nice depth piece

Emeka Emezie
      WR North Carolina State

256. Showing my Texas bias, worried a bit about depth behind Quessenberry w/Linsley back issues. Plus size 6-5 310 with good movement skills and experience for position, 42 games.

Dawson Deaton
      OC Texas Tech

In Free Agency top target-

DE Solomon Thomas, Raiders
      DT Akiem Hicks, Chicago
      CB Xavier Rhodes, Indianapolis
      CB Kyle Fuller, Denver
      Last edited by TexanBeerlover; 01-04-2022, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post
        Los Angeles Chargers

162. Bigger DB could play either Safety position as well CB. Chargers desperately need some depth here

Josh Jobe
        CB Alabama
        was thinkin' the same thing just the other day, and have unofficially moved him over to safety on my depth chart, and will borrow from the B Dude by way of Kyler Gordon for now.

QB * Herbert, Chase
        RB * Ek, Ronald Jones, D’Ernest Johnson, D’Vonte Price, Zonovan Knight * not sure here, as like the intangibles for D'Vonte Price but not sure he's going to make an impact on an NFL roster, and like Zonovan Knight for his return abilities, but unsure of his intangibles/mindset as it is called for in the Pro game ??
        FB * Bradwell
        WR * Keenan, Palmer, JuJu Schuster, Cedrick Wilson, Justin Shorter * can get the both of Schuster/Wilson for 'bout half the price of Adams, who is fairly certain to return to GB/stick w/Rodgers
        TE * Parham, McKitty, OJ Howard, Cade Otton * Howard comes from suggested trade by way of sending Kenneth Murray out to Tampa
        OT * Slater, Daniel Faalele * still would be surprised by the attendance of the either of Pips or Storm on the '022 Chargers roster
        OG * Feiler, Zion Johnson, Oboushi, Brendan Jaimes
        OC * Linsley * need to hedge our bets here.... tbd

NT * Danny Shelton, Robert Cooper * is the drop off too severe from Linval ?? do we have the monies and can we afford the possible marginal returns of resigning Joseph ??
        DT * Justin Jones, Jerry Tillery, Sebastian Joseph Day, BJ Hill, Malik McDowell * would love to outbid Cleveland for not only D'Ernest Johnson, but for McDowell as we!!
        DE * Bosa, Nwosu, Rumph, Jermaine Johnson, Dorance Armstrong
        LB * Kyzir, Tranqill, Niemann, Ogbongbemiga * and while I like the logic of this coaching staff molding/finding an optimum position for Murray, am feelin' safer w/the proposed trade above
        CB * Asante, Tevaughn, Levi Wallace, Kyler Gordon, Mike D.
        S * Derwin, Nas, Webb, Keanu Neal, Josh Jobe

K * Younghoe Koo
        P * Matt Araiza/Michael Turk
        LS * Overton
        Last edited by beachcomber; 01-04-2022, 05:04 PM.
        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Boltnut
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post
          Los Angeles Chargers

20. No don’t think he falls out of top 10. Best case scenario giving Herbert an elite, best in NFL OL

Charles Cross
          OT Mississippi State

51. Late 1st early 2nd, game translates well next level. Virtual mirror of first two Charger picks 2021 aggressive, competitive, tough outside CB

Trent McDuffie
          CB Washington

86. Late riser, with elite pass rushing traits. Where he falls depends upon testing to verify tape. Hybrid OLB

Arnold Ebiketie
          EDGE Penn State
          This would be an insanely fortunate draft... the best possible outcome.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

This would be an insanely fortunate draft... the best possible outcome.
            I like to use simulators results that are behind the curve generally than in front of it. That being said, I could see two or three OT’s go in top 10, Cross being pick of litter.

McDuffie impressed me every time I watched him play, you can tell he’s put the work in for his craft, setting real high standards. Is disruptive and has ball skills of former Huskie Marcus Peters with tackling technique of Desmond Trufant. Good NFL size to 5-11 195, speed 4.4ish not a burner but takes proper angles with plus feet.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2021
              • Send PM

pff_mock_results (1).png
              Nothing outrageous, just very realistic

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                Draftnik
                • Oct 2020
                • Send PM

Bolt Dude Mock #469

C8723752-DF43-4D21-8B12-C937BD4093C2.jpeg
                Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Screenshot 2022-01-05 230750.jpg
                  5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

I think if Breece Hall some how falls to their 3rd round pick, they cannot pass on him. I think he will go no later than the 2nd though. Such a versatile back with great size and speed. Charlie Kolar in the 5th would be a dream as well. Reminds me of Mark Andrews

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                      Draftnik
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltinloudguy View Post

I think if Breece Hall some how falls to their 3rd round pick, they cannot pass on him. I think he will go no later than the 2nd though. Such a versatile back with great size and speed. Charlie Kolar in the 5th would be a dream as well. Reminds me of Mark Andrews
                      Yeah, I don’t think Hall lasts till the 3rd either. I really like his game. His running style reminds me of a more athletic, more versatile Ron Dayne.

I like Zach Charbonnet a little better, but he won’t be around in the 3rd either. Charbonnet reminds me of Eric Dickerson with his angry upright running style.

After that, I like James Cook a lot, though some fans think he might not be durable at his weight. But if he’s half as good as his brother Dalvin, James Cook and Austin Ekeler would be a handful for opposing defenses.

A sleeper, late round RB that I really like is Max Borghi. That guy’s contact balance is elite—runs so low, kinda reminiscent of Ekeler himself.

Abram Smith from Baylor is a prospect no one’s talking about. Twitchy and explosive, he also has great size at 5’11, 225 and quietly ran for 6.2 YPC this year. He’s a Senior Bowl invite I’m keeping an eye on.

The Chargers need to score with a RB in this draft. I don’t see JJ or Kelley returning, so we’ll need a RB2 as I don’t think Roundtree is the answer.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

Yeah, I don’t think Hall lasts till the 3rd either. I really like his game. His running style reminds me of a more athletic, more versatile Ron Dayne.

I like Zach Charbonnet a little better, but he won’t be around in the 3rd either. Charbonnet reminds me of Eric Dickerson with his angry upright running style.

After that, I like James Cook a lot, though some fans think he might not be durable at his weight. But if he’s half as good as his brother Dalvin, James Cook and Austin Ekeler would be a handful for opposing defenses.

A sleeper, late round RB that I really like is Max Borghi. That guy’s contact balance is elite—runs so low, kinda reminiscent of Ekeler himself.

Abram Smith from Baylor is a prospect no one’s talking about. Twitchy and explosive, he also has great size at 5’11, 225 and quietly ran for 6.2 YPC this year. He’s a Senior Bowl invite I’m keeping an eye on.

The Chargers need to score with a RB in this draft. I don’t see JJ or Kelley returning, so we’ll need a RB2 as I don’t think Roundtree is the answer.
                        Agree on all but as you know I'm not a small RB guy but the rest, including Borghi I agree.

I doubt Hall lasts to the 3rd as well. Maybe not Charbonet either but we'll see after the combine.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                          Draftnik
                          • Oct 2020
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Agree on all but as you know I'm not a small RB guy but the rest, including Borghi I agree.

I doubt Hall lasts to the 3rd as well. Maybe not Charbonet either but we'll see after the combine.
                          Borghi is only 205, but he’s compact as fuck and he runs like a mini tank.

Comment

Working...
                          X