• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

I love the Chargers 13 personnel group. I believe the Chargers are far more likely to draft a TE than trade for a player.

Raimann's stock rising suggests an RT rising, which means an EDGE prospect is dropping. Displacement.

Raimann is a sound German athletic freak, at RT in 1st Round Groupings. (EDGE Jermaine Johnson, Travon Walker, Cameron Thomas, CB Trent McDuffie, S Lewis Cine)

Phidarian Mathis is in my 2nd Round Groupings.

Max Mitchell is in my 3rd Round Groupings.

CB in the 4th.

As I view it, the Chargers have got to walk out of the first three Rounds with a starting EDGE, DT, and RT and then CB is next priority.

And some of those qbs need to do a bit more climbing.
    Some mocks have a hoard of them going right after pick #17

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

I love the Chargers 13 personnel group. I believe the Chargers are far more likely to draft a TE than trade for a player.

Raimann's stock rising suggests an RT rising, which means an EDGE prospect is dropping. Displacement.

Raimann is a sound German athletic freak, at RT in 1st Round Groupings. (EDGE Jermaine Johnson, Travon Walker, Cameron Thomas, CB Trent McDuffie, S Lewis Cine)

Phidarian Mathis is in my 2nd Round Groupings.

Max Mitchell is in my 3rd Round Groupings.

CB in the 4th.

As I view it, the Chargers have got to walk out of the first three Rounds with a starting EDGE, DT, and RT and then CB is next priority.

I read somewhere that Bernhard's from Austria.

I'll draw you a map ghost.

:hello:
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Kenyon Green.... as pimped by Lone Bolt of late,

overarching attribute is that as many if not most prospects cannot shake the cautionary tale of "high pad level," Green is antithetical to any such rhetoric, as "low pad level" is oft and commonly associated w/his reviews.... there is no mixed reviews to be found when it comes to his ability to stay low and deliver the pop in kind. he is noted for a ridiculous anchor, and the doggedness to keep real estate clear between him and his QB, as some would volunteer he is near impossible to bull rush. a top ten talent by some takes, and future All Pro, he more than held his own against Will Anderson.

he comes w/the proper Oline demeanor (looks for trouble/work), has the requisite core strength, and allowed but one sack last season.... his only drawback/concern is that he was flagged for 7 penalties and allowed a tad too many pressures for someone that you might wish could be your starting RT.... personally I think that would be unwise, as he really seems like his mindset is suited to guard ??

and again personally, he checks alotta boxes, and.... re: intangibles, am still way in the Zion Johnson camp, 'specially if he is somehow still on board @48.

Green is decent talent, but not sure he would qualify as bpa, and not sure he really lifts his unit/team so much, @least as compared to other players @LB & WR ??
        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Zierlein's 1.0

Pick 1
          Jacksonville Jaguars
          Evan NealDetroit Lions
          Aidan HutchinsonNew York Giants
          Ikem EkwonuPROJECTED TRADE WITH TEXANS

The Giants move up in a deal with the Texans to ensure they land Ekwonu. He would give the team a tackle/guard option with a nasty playing demeanor and huge upside.

Pick 4
          New York Jets
          Kyle HamiltonHouston Texans
          Derek Stingley Jr.PROJECTED TRADE WITH GIANTS

Stingley has failed to match his 2019 tape over the last two seasons, but his rare combination of height, weight and speed could have GM Nick Caserio envisioning him as Stephon Gilmore 2.0 at a huge position of need.

Pick 6
          Carolina Panthers
          Charles CrossNew York Giants
          (via Bears)
          Kayvon ThibodeauxAtlanta Falcons
          Treylon BurksKyle Pitts, can create mismatches galore from a variety of alignments.

Pick 9
          Denver Broncos
          David OjaboNew York Jets
          (via Seahawks)
          Ahmad GardnerWashington Commanders
          Kenny PickettMinnesota Vikings
          Trent McDuffieCleveland Browns
          Jermaine Johnson IIdarling of Reese's Senior Bowl week, Johnson offers the Browns one of the ascending defenders in this year's draft class.

Pick 14
          Baltimore Ravens
          Travon WalkerPhiladelphia Eagles
          (via Dolphins)
          Kenyon GreenJason Kelce, Landon Dickerson could slide into the starting center role, leaving a spot open for Green. He will become a Day 1 starter as a drive-blocking guard with size, athleticism and toughness.

Pick 16
          Philadelphia Eagles
          (via Colts)
          Drake LondonPittsburgh Steelers
          Malik WillisPROJECTED TRADE WITH CHARGERS

Willis might not have played for a traditional college football power, but he is hard to bring down, can extend plays and has the arm to attack all areas of the field. The Steelers move up for their next starting QB.

Pick 18
          New Orleans Saints
          Chris OlavePhiladelphia Eagles
          Jaquan BriskerLos Angeles Chargers
          Trevor PenningPROJECTED TRADE WITH STEELERS

Left tackle Rashawn Slater gave the Chargers a technician who had immediate success as a rookie in 2021. Penning still needs some time to develop, but he's a plus run blocker with early starting potential at right tackle.

Pick 21
          New England Patriots
          Devin LloydLas Vegas Raiders
          Garrett WilsonArizona Cardinals
          Kyler GordonDallas Cowboys
          Bernhard RaimannTyron Smith isn't as dominant as he used to be.

Pick 25
          Buffalo Bills
          Jordan DavisEd Oliver's true potential at three-technique.

Pick 26
          Tennessee Titans
          Zion Johnsonstood out in Mobile.

Pick 27
          Tampa Bay Buccaneers
          Matt CorralTom Brady's retirement.

Pick 28
          Green Bay Packers
          Nakobe DeanDe'Vondre Campbell departs in free agency. Dean is undersized but has the speed to fly around the field and make a lot of plays.

Pick 29
          Miami Dolphins
          (via 49ers)
          Jameson WilliamsKansas City Chiefs
          George KarlaftisNOTE: The order for picks 31-32 will be determined by the outcome of Super Bowl LVI. For now, it is presented based on final regular-season record.

Pick 31
          Cincinnati Bengals
          Tyler LinderbaumDetroit Lions
          (via Rams)
          Quay Walker
          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Trevor Penning is a need pick.... ahead of Jameson Williams, Nakobe Dean, Zion Johnson, Jordan Davis, Garrett Wilson ?? !!

ps. was gonna take a look @Devonte Wyatt @17, but just don't see enough to warrant too deep of a dive.... does he really give you that much, if any more than you already have w/Jerry 'n JJ ??

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
              Trevor Penning is a need pick.... ahead of Jameson Williams, Nakobe Dean, Zion Johnson, Jordan Davis, Garrett Wilson ?? !!

ps. was gonna take a look @Devonte Wyatt @17, but just don't see enough to warrant too deep of a dive.... does he really give you that much, if any more than you already have w/Jerry 'n JJ ??
              Garrett Wilson isn't a projection for me at WR at 17. It's either Jameson or Burks as far as WR for me, for us.

Zion isn't a first round pick.

You are a confusing poster sometimes. You say stuff like this about Zion then mock him second round. So yes Penning IMO being a OT is a pick ahead of Zion.
              Last edited by Boltjolt; 02-09-2022, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

And some of those qbs need to do a bit more climbing.
                Some mocks have a hoard of them going right after pick #17
                Totally agree. Sam Howell, Malik Willis, & Kenny Pickett ain't done moving.

Comment

• ghost
                  The Rise of Kellen Moore
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

I read somewhere that Bernhard's from Austria.

I'll draw you a map ghost.

:hello:

I could have compared Bernhard to Igor Olshansky from Ukraine. That would have been equally bad. I posted the profile about Bernhard Raimann being an Austrian exchange student. Apologies to the Chargers new starting RT in 2022.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

I could have compared Bernhard to Igor Olshansky from Ukraine. That would have been equally bad. I posted the profile about Bernhard Raimann being an Austrian exchange student. Apologies to the Chargers new starting RT in 2022.
                    Hahahaha.
                    ghost, I was referencing when you called me out on Smoke on the Water.
                    Good grief.
                    The first album I ever purchased was "Made In Japan."

TBH as mentioned, I am liking the concept of Aboushi--Raimann on the right side. Austro--Arabic.
                    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Garrett Wilson isn't a projection for me at WR at 17. It's either Jameson or Burks as far as WR for me, for us.

Zion isn't a first round pick.

You are a confusing poster sometimes. You say stuff like this about Zion then mock him second round. So yes Penning IMO being a OT is a pick ahead of Zion.
                      yeah, Zion don't/didn't look so great up against Travis Jones in that clip @the SB, and yeah.... I thought/think he is a first round talent, and would love to get him in the second.... he doesn't seem like value @17 ??

and could be wrong/mistaken 'bout Wilson as well, as like both their intangibles, and.... Ninj didn't like Wilson @all either.... called him JAG.

and justs coz Penning is a tackle doesn't elevate him over a guard by my take.... just not a fan of that guy.... maybe some peoples are impressed by his antics.... not eye.

we still got some time.... my cluster isn't crystal clear atm, as still like Johnson & Johnson, JW & GW and Nakobe, and....

wished I liked some of the tackles, but I don't.... still lots of shifting and opining ahead.... looking forward to the mash up.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

yeah, Zion don't/didn't look so great up against Travis Jones in that clip @the SB, and yeah.... I thought/think he is a first round talent, and would love to get him in the second.... he doesn't seem like value @17 ??

and could be wrong/mistaken 'bout Wilson as well, as like both their intangibles, and.... Ninj didn't like Wilson @all either.... called him JAG.

and justs coz Penning is a tackle doesn't elevate him over a guard by my take.... just not a fan of that guy.... maybe some peoples are impressed by his antics.... not eye.

we still got some time.... my cluster isn't crystal clear atm, as still like Johnson & Johnson, JW & GW and Nakobe, and....

wished I liked some of the tackles, but I don't.... still lots of shifting and opining ahead.... looking forward to the mash up.
                        I don't dislike Wilson,. Just not at 17...., Or first round.
                        WR there for me is either J. Williams or Burks.

I don't have definite cluster either til free agency as it's just too much a guessing game this year but I wouldn't mind CB them OT. I think OT is the least likely FA signing.

Was much easier when we were never players in FA'cy. Think we must be this year.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                          French Speaking Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Québec city
                          • Send PM

Is it me or he really looks like a rugby player ?

Comment

Working...
                          X