2023 Official Charger Draft - Post Draft Discussion (Daily Links In OP)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleet 1
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Kauai
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

I agree. Would love him to be a Bolt.
    Minkah type ceiling. He and DJ could most likely figure out a way to take Kelce out.

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

Minkah type ceiling. He and DJ could most likely figure out a way to take Kelce out.
      Yeah, be nice to have more than one anti-Kelce option. But I doubt he lasts to 21.

Comment

• sonorajim
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Yeah, be nice to have more than one anti-Kelce option. But I doubt he lasts to 21.
        He's #28 in Jeremiah's top 50, #4 DB. Right now it's a coin toss.

Comment

• Fleet 1
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Kauai
          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

JC was amazing in phase with NE. No reason why he couldn't emerge as a Kelce cover. I think we get him going.

Comment

• Fleet 1
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Kauai
            • Send PM

I bet Herbert would make this kid a monster NFL TE.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
              I bet Herbert would make this kid a monster NFL TE.

Defenses are not going to be able to cover this guy. Good luck trying to press. Off Man ? Herbert will put the ball where Luke can catch it and defenses can do nothing about it. Lacrosse, skiing. Dide cross trains. He is a Pacific Northwest fisherman of repute. The former president of the Sheldon HS Fishing Club approves.

Now, Kinkaid, the other TE fav, he is an excellent prospect. The skills are starkly different. Separation, short area quickness, catching away from the body,..these are elite with Kinkaid. I definitely like snagging one of these TEs early to boost our attack and scoring. Washington, Mayer. There's a list.

Again, Musgrave offers deep speed, with some blocking. State your case, draftniks of TPB.
              We do not play modern football.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Ideally we get 2 new bodies that compliment each other at TE via draft and FA
                suddenly we're less dependent on any WR.

Gronk is spoken for in Denver haha
                P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• chargeroo
                  Fan since 1961
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Oregon
                  • Retired Manager/Pastor
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Defenses are not going to be able to cover this guy. Good luck trying to press. Off Man ? Herbert will put the ball where Luke can catch it and defenses can do nothing about it. Lacrosse, skiing. Dide cross trains. He is a Pacific Northwest fisherman of repute. The former president of the Sheldon HS Fishing Club approves.

Now, Kinkaid, the other TE fav, he is an excellent prospect. The skills are starkly different. Separation, short area quickness, catching away from the body,..these are elite with Kinkaid. I definitely like snagging one of these TEs early to boost our attack and scoring. Washington, Mayer. There's a list.

Again, Musgrave offers deep speed, with some blocking. State your case, draftniks of TPB.
                  I actually think about the Winslow/Fouts connection, Gates/Rivers or even the TE/QB connections of other teams and I'm convinced the right TE could turn this team into a monster offense. Down deep inside I'm pulling for one of the three top TE's in this year draft make it to the Chargers. I think Herbert would love that. I can picture the kind of plays Winslow/Fouts ran and I can see them working just as well for Herbert.
                  THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                    https://twitter.com/rhormes_/status/1626677636805058584

JSN 3rd
                    Not bad.
                    We could use sure-hands.
                    I’ve read his 40 time in the 4.6s, he lacks the deep breakaway speed though he has good quickness burst to get open underneath. Do we need another sure-handed WR who runs 4.6? Not in the first round, we don’t. KA, MW and JP are all sure-handed but lack true breakaway speed.

Be a better upgrade overall to take one of the top 3 TEs if we don’t need to invest our #1 yet again on OL, probably.
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Already have with the TEs.

Been watching some LBs. Sanders in his first season as a LB was pretty damn good. He will only get better which is scary.
                      Hard to tell how fast he will run but the dude had a nose form the ball which is a good trait to have.
                      I'm putting a cluster together for round 1 pre comnine and deciding if he belongs in it. I think he will be a good one and his times will be of interest.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Good call on Sanders, BJolt.
                        ghost likes him too.
                        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                          We Are The Storm!
                          • Aug 2018
                          • Send PM

Anyone here believe Staley is gonna draft a LBer with our first pick?

Comment

Working...
                          X