2023 Official Charger Draft - Post Draft Discussion (Daily Links In OP)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Grabb Gibbs in the first and Washington in the second and I'll help KA pack his bags. With those two we would move the chains at will and dominate with the rest of our offense. It would be fun if they would let Washington keep his number zero! We could give him the nickname "Kamikaze".
    Add Tillman in the third round, trifecta!

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post
      QB Will Levis. I like the highlight tape on this kid. This is a hard knock about sensing pressure and his peripheral vision. Derwin will blow him up if he's taken by the Raiders.

Not a fan of Levis. Hoping the Raiders draft him..

Comment

• gzubeck
        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
        • Jan 2019
        • Tucson, AZ
        • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Add Tillman in the third round, trifecta!
        Cedric Tillman. Good god this draft would be a wet dream for Moore. We'd have to retain as many defensive players as we could. LOL!
        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Fleet 1
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Kauai
          • Send PM

I really really did feel that last offseason and the flurry of moves was about a 2 year window. Meaning Keenan would stay and we draft a WR. At least have the dreaded 3 head hydra for a season before blowing Keenan out. This kid added to KA and MW would be a deadly addition. Extend Keenan maybe trade next year. Raiders would get him if we just cut him.

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
            I really really did feel that last offseason and the flurry of moves was about a 2 year window. Meaning Keenan would stay and we draft a WR. At least have the dreaded 3 head hydra for a season before blowing Keenan out. This kid added to KA and MW would be a deadly addition. Extend Keenan maybe trade next year. Raiders would get him if we just cut him.

This is what's scary about this draft. With careful shopping we can add a ton of quality targets for JH. I'm sorry, if KA doesn't restructure I'd let him walk given all the reasonable talent in this draft in the 2-4 rounds. Maybe they're waiting to see who get in the draft before determining whether KA stays or not.
            Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Best off-ball prospect I've watched since Micah Parsons. Now, Micah Parsons was trained to be a DE in high school and got some reps at DE at Penn St, so he had all the tools to project at EDGE in Dallas. Did anyone else notice that Parsons had to be helped off the field at halftime against the 49ers. What an effort.

Drew Sanders, OTOH, his father was a football coach and Drew was trained by Nick Saban at Alabama to be an EDGE. Took that training and entered the portal and led all Arkansas defenders. That is what elevates Drew Sanders to the next level. His pedigree is better than Parsons'.
              Trent Simpson is very similar as well and plays some edge but I think Sanders being only a 1st year at LB has a higher ceiling.

Comment

• chargeroo
                Fan since 1961
                • Jan 2019
                • Oregon
                • Retired Manager/Pastor
                • Send PM

Best off-ball prospect I've watched since Micah Parsons. Now, Micah Parsons was trained to be a DE in high school and got some reps at DE at Penn St, so he had all the tools to project at EDGE in Dallas. Did anyone else notice that Parsons had to be helped off the field at halftime against the 49ers. What an effort.

Drew Sanders, OTOH, his father was a football coach and Drew was trained by Nick Saban at Alabama to be an EDGE. Took that training and entered the portal and led all Arkansas defenders. That is what elevates Drew Sanders to the next level. His pedigree is better than Parsons'.
                I don't expect TT to draft him but I sure like Sanders. He would elevate our defense big time.
                THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• ghost
                  The Rise of Kellen Moore
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Not sure what you mean? You haven't liked players i like?
                  I was also Slater or Parsons in 2020. Thought one of them would make it to us.

Last year in my cluster I liked Olave, but didn't think we would go WR, I liked McDuffie, Breece Hall, Kenyan Greene, and Zion but liked Greene better, Burks and Lloyd.
                  Of that group i was hoping for Hall or Greene.

I even made a top 100 list in 2020. Have done complete 7 round mocks before the draft in the past.

Maybe I'm just being disregarded lol, I don't know :thinking:
                  Your draft evaluations are so on-point this off-season I had to say something: So, I opted to go with a backhanded compliment. Just havin' fun....

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                    • Feb 2019
                    • McLean Illinois
                    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

Probably the most reliable, route running, chain moving guy outside of Njigba...but they didnt stretch the field with him as much as I would have liked to see..interesting to see how he runs. But regardless, he knows how to get open, and he doesnt drop the ball.
                    The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

wondering who and how many our FO has/will have in their cluster for 21 ??

Mayer, Bijan, LVN, Paris, Broderick, Kincaid, Jahmyr, O'Cyrus

hoping MM & Van Ness are off the board, along w/the two tackles.... RB, TE or the OG.
                      RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Boltgang74
                        We Are The Storm!
                        • Aug 2018
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                        wondering who and how many our FO has/will have in their cluster for 21 ??

Mayer, Bijan, LVN, Paris, Broderick, Kincaid, Jahmyr, O'Cyrus

hoping MM & Van Ness are off the board, along w/the two tackles.... RB, TE or the OG.
                        Don't like Paris or Broderick?

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Don't like Paris or Broderick?
                          not so much, and.... prefer O'Cyrus,
                          RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

Working...
                          X