2023 Official Charger Draft - Post Draft Discussion (Daily Links In OP)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

We need TE.
    if you find a more JH10 compatible player @TE.... keep me posted,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTTk6aAYYBc

5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
      & ramblin' man
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

You have me drooling thinking about a TE with Winslow's speed and a QB like Herbert.
      Winslow 4.6 40
      Michael Mayer 4.8
      Dalton Kincaid 4.7
      Antonio Gates ??
      Luke Musgrave 4.5
      Darnell Washington 4.8
      Gerald Everett 4.6
      Donald Parham 4.7
      Tre McKitty 4.8
      Stone Smartt 4.7
      5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

who are realistic day 2 game breakers at WR?
        those guys look like probable days 1 guys.
        Jalin Hyatt

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

I wouldn't mind drafting another WR (round 3-5) to develop. After JH's extension, I think (sadly) we might move on from KA or MW (maybe both). Got to have tools in the shed.
          you're blowin' your cover Nutzo.... AT Perry, Charlie Jones and/or Rome Odunze, and.... think it (much more) likely we move on from MW before Keenan.

ps. not too sure that it's time to move on from Deandre Carter (Roo) ??

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I think LB had to be more an interest than OT. Probably more than DT. It is for me anyways.
            my question is if Sewell pulls a Nakobe Dean and is sitting there round three, do eye opt for him, or is Cooper Beebe the better bet ??

Nakobe is feelin' the pine courtesy of Kyzir, and while Justin would surely benefit by hedging our bet on Feiler by going OG in the next stanza, and....

round one DL talent is vastly superior to anyone @LB day one.

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Jags Coach Doug Pedersen said Andy Reid teaches his coaches to redress both the lines as a basic building block of success. I am not comfortable going into another campaign with Pipkens/Storm Norton as my starter/backup at right tackle. That gem Jamaree Salyer is going to figure into the equation at LG or possibly RT next season, but that remains to be seen.

I would even draft Broderick Jones/OT in the 1st Round, then DT in the second.
              my take on the such is that, would like to put Zion next to Rashawn, and then move Salyer to RT, as not interested in paying top FA dollars to Pips, and so.... then the question is what to do @RG ??

do I restructure Feiler or draft Cooper Beebe next year ?? or.... ??

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

I'm inclined to put Salyer @RT (Good tackles you tend to spend 1st/2nd round capital on).
                Have you checked out the LG prospects...? Super deep, IMO. Could find a starter rounds 3-6.
                you strictly a Jordan McFadden fan, or do you have another someone or coupla few that you have in mind for an OG ??

eye like Eli Cox @Kentucky.... he was an All American guard last season, who moved inside to the OC this season.

and if I moved Zion to LG, does that leave anyone @RG in the draft that you've come across ??

and would you give Aboushi another shot/go 'round, and/or is there any other 2023 FA that you have an eye out for ??

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

mock draft simulator board....

1) Fashanu, Kelee Ringo, Quentin Johnston, Christian Gonzalez, Brian Branch, Jared Verse, Siaki Ika, Michael Mayer, Antonio Johnson, O'Cyrus Torrence, Darnell Washington, Jahmyr Gibbs, Cody Mauch, Rashee Rice, Emmanuel Forbes, Josh Downs, Jalin Hyatt

2) Noah Sewell, Jaylon Jones, Zach Evans, Zay Flowers, Luke Musgrave, JL Skinner, Calijah Kancey, DeMarvion Overshown

3) Sedrick Van Pran, Owen Pappoe, Dalton Kincaid, Cooper Beebe, Matthew Bergeron, Jack Campbell, Cedric Tillman, Israel Abanikanda

4) Zach Charbonnet, Miyan Williams

5) AT Perry, Rome Odunze, Julius Brents

6) Charlie Jones, Mohamed Ibrahim, Jaxon Kirkland

7) Stromberg

8) Jordan McFadden, Alex Forsyth, Arik Gilbert, YaYa Diaby, Connor Galvin, Tommy Eichenberg, Cameron Brown, Eli Cox, Camerun Peoples, Drake Thomas, Dante Stills, Amari Gainer, Michael Turk

Comment

• Boltnut
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

you strictly a Jordan McFadden fan, or do you have another someone or coupla few that you have in mind for an OG ??

eye like Eli Cox @Kentucky.... he was an All American guard last season, who moved inside to the OC this season.

and if I moved Zion to LG, does that leave anyone @RG in the draft that you've come across ??

and would you give Aboushi another shot/go 'round, and/or is there any other 2023 FA that you have an eye out for ??
                    I would love to have Aboushi (if he is healthy and as good as he was pre-injury). I'd put him at RG and move Zion to LG... that was the original Nutty Plan in April.
                    I am not exclusively a Jordan McFadden Fan. I believe there are a multitude of really good guard prospects this coming draft. I think it is the deepest position in the draft. Cox and Beebee seem to be your favorites... those would both be good choices.

There are 6 or 7 good FA guards. Let's see what FA brings. I am always looking for value. TT found some great value this off-season (Bryce Callahan, Morgan Fox, DeAndre Carter, Troy Reeder, Christian Covington...).

Comment

• chargeroo
                      Fan since 1961
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Oregon
                      • Retired Manager/Pastor
                      • Send PM

you're blowin' your cover Nutzo.... AT Perry, Charlie Jones and/or Rome Odunze, and.... think it (much more) likely we move on from MW before Keenan.

ps. not too sure that it's time to move on from Deandre Carter (Roo) ??
                      You know me by now - I'm seldom in favor of moving on from a player unless we already have someone better that's ready to step in. I think Carter has been a pleasant surprise at WR.
                      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

my question is if Sewell pulls a Nakobe Dean and is sitting there round three, do eye opt for him, or is Cooper Beebe the better bet ??

Nakobe is feelin' the pine courtesy of Kyzir, and while Justin would surely benefit by hedging our bet on Feiler by going OG in the next stanza, and....

round one DL talent is vastly superior to anyone @LB day one.
                        I dont think Sewell is as good as Dean.
                        Nakobe slid because of his size and i think he had an injury before the combine. He isnt starting in Philly yet and is TJ Edwards backup on their depth chart, not Kyzirs. I dont know if he is slated to slide to Kyzirs spot next season or what.

I mentioned TJ Edwards often when he was coming out but some again said he wasnt fast enough and he didnt time great but that guy is a good football player and is playing very well in the NFL.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

No i wouldnt. He played well for us in those 5 games but he is always injured throughout his career.

Comment

Working...
                          X