2023 Official Charger Draft - Post Draft Discussion (Daily Links In OP)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

if KA is the cap casualty, then you’re making a lot of sense. He’s very similar to KA within 20 yards, agree.
    JSN and Tillman IMO are Keenan type replacements. Tillman will be a 3rd rounder.

Both have more speed than Keenan does. Tillman is listed at 6'3", 215, JSN is 6'1, 200.

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      First round cluster as of today: (wont add those i feel wont get to us)

Dalton Kincaid
      Bijan Robinson
      Jalen Hyatt
      Brian Branch
      Drew Sanders
      Dawand Jones

On the cusp or a trade down

Calijah Kancey
      O'Cyrus Torrence
      Trent Simpson
      Zay Flowers

I like all this stuff. This is all really good to-a-man. Now, who are you and what have you done with Boltjolt?

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

QB Will Levis. I like the highlight tape on this kid. This is a hard knock about sensing pressure and his peripheral vision. Derwin will blow him up if he's taken by the Raiders.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Stick. Lift. Drive. And plant. Drew Sanders.

Comment

• ghost
            The Rise of Kellen Moore
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
            Good call on Sanders, BJolt.
            ghost likes him too.
            Best off-ball prospect I've watched since Micah Parsons. Now, Micah Parsons was trained to be a DE in high school and got some reps at DE at Penn St, so he had all the tools to project at EDGE in Dallas. Did anyone else notice that Parsons had to be helped off the field at halftime against the 49ers. What an effort.

Drew Sanders, OTOH, his father was a football coach and Drew was trained by Nick Saban at Alabama to be an EDGE. Took that training and entered the portal and led all Arkansas defenders. That is what elevates Drew Sanders to the next level. His pedigree is better than Parsons'.

Comment

• ghost
              The Rise of Kellen Moore
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I think the best of-the-ball linebacker in the league, is C.J. Mosley. I once watched a Jets opener and he dominated the first half by himself and pull a groin, left the game and the Jets folded.

Fred Warner is on this level. Micah Parsons is on this level. Devin Lloyd is on his way. I believe Sanders can be.

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Defenses are not going to be able to cover this guy. Good luck trying to press. Off Man ? Herbert will put the ball where Luke can catch it and defenses can do nothing about it. Lacrosse, skiing. Dide cross trains. He is a Pacific Northwest fisherman of repute. The former president of the Sheldon HS Fishing Club approves.

Now, Kinkaid, the other TE fav, he is an excellent prospect. The skills are starkly different. Separation, short area quickness, catching away from the body,..these are elite with Kinkaid. I definitely like snagging one of these TEs early to boost our attack and scoring. Washington, Mayer. There's a list.

Again, Musgrave offers deep speed, with some blocking. State your case, draftniks of TPB.
                Ranking the TE

1) Luke Musgrave
                2) Michael Mayer
                3) Dalton Kincaid

Comment

• ghost
                  The Rise of Kellen Moore
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Ranking the TE

1) Luke Musgrave
                  2) Michael Mayer
                  3) Dalton Kincaid
                  Still, my strategy is to draft RT in the first round and TE in the second/third.

Say RT Darnell Wright at #21, DT Keeanu Benton at #54. DT at Iowa's TE Sam LaPorta at #85.​

Comment

• ghost
                    The Rise of Kellen Moore
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

WR Zay Flowers is a second rounder. His quick twitch and vision is remarkable.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kauai
                      • Send PM

If not drafting Washington meant we ended up with Bowers in 2024....id be fine with that. But Washington is a nice 2nd round prospect. Might climb on freak combine numbers.

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
                        If not drafting Washington meant we ended up with Bowers in 2024....id be fine with that. But Washington is a nice 2nd round prospect. Might climb on freak combine numbers.

Grabb Gibbs in the first and Washington in the second and I'll help KA pack his bags. With those two we would move the chains at will and dominate with the rest of our offense. It would be fun if they would let Washington keep his number zero! We could give him the nickname "Kamikaze".
                        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

I like all this stuff. This is all really good to-a-man. Now, who are you and what have you done with Boltjolt?
                          Not sure what you mean? You haven't liked players i like?
                          I was also Slater or Parsons in 2020. Thought one of them would make it to us.

Last year in my cluster I liked Olave, but didn't think we would go WR, I liked McDuffie, Breece Hall, Kenyan Greene, and Zion but liked Greene better, Burks and Lloyd.
                          Of that group i was hoping for Hall or Greene.

I even made a top 100 list in 2020. Have done complete 7 round mocks before the draft in the past.

Maybe I'm just being disregarded lol, I don't know :thinking:

Comment

Working...
                          X