• Sep 2019
    • Send PM

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Johnny looks adorable in his ballet pants.

Comment

• CivilBolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
        Johnny looks adorable in his ballet pants.
        LOL. At least he didn’t forget to take off his tutu

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
          Fluent in Sarcasm
          • Jun 2013
          • Iowa
          • Man of the People
          • Send PM

Looks like Jaimes starting off at LG next to Slater.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

LOL. At least he didn’t forget to take off his tutu
            Maybe hes a yoga instructor on the side.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bearded14YourPleasure View Post
              Looks like Jaimes starting off at LG next to Slater.
              Perhaps in anticipation of Fieler's eventual transition to RT... knock on Woodeye
              G-Ro knows.

Comment

• cmplxgal
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • New Jersey
                • Send PM

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
                  Fluent in Sarcasm
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Iowa
                  • Man of the People
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Perhaps in anticipation of Fieler's eventual transition to RT... knock on Woodeye
                  I think he’ll get a lot of work at both OG spots. Aboushi has experience in both spots, let them battle and have both ready to step in at either spot. Probably easier to start the rook on the left side since that’s where he has more experience, albeit on the outside.

Comment

• Tol
                    From Accounting
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Carlsbad
                    • Send PM

Here's my Way-Too-Early 53 Man Roster prediction
                    (Actually it's 50 because I'm not doing special teams)

QB (2): Herbert, Stick
                    Out: Daniel
                    It would be nice to keep 3, but it puts too much stress on cuts down the rest of the roster. Daniel is the vet, and having that vet presence in the QB room helps, but for me this boils down to who gives the Bolts the best chance to win games if they have to step in for Herbert. So for that reason I give the nod to Stick, who is now sandwiched between NDSU alum QB's Wentz and Lance.

RB (5): Ekeler, Jackson, Kelley, Rountree III, Nabers
                    Out: Bradwell
                    This seems pretty boiler plate, but Nabers could also be a cut candidate if the Bolts decide they don't want a Fullback. Nabers had maybe 7 touches all last season, but 2 of them were receptions for touchdowns. So I think there's still value in keeping him.

WR (7): Allen, Williams, Palmer, Guyton, Johnson, Reed, Hill
                    Out: Moore, Hurst, Stove
                    This one is tough. Keeping 7 means one less TE or OL. I can't see the Bolts cutting a draft pick this early. Most recent example might be Rochell who spent time on the practice squad after being drafted in the 7th round. That could be an option for Hill until more space on the roster becomes available. I'm going to keep him to show how tight things get.

TE (3): Cook, McKitty, Parham
                    Out: Anderson, Sokol, Kampmoyer
                    I thought Anderson showed some flash at the end of the season. A bit of a dark horse to make the roster right now with so many other pass catchers. He would need to improve his blocking and special teams value.

OL (9): Slater, Feiler, Linsley, Aboushi, Bulaga, Pipkins, Quessenberry, Jaimes, Norton
                    Out: St. Louis, Gilliam, Hunter, Spalding, Harper
                    I think there should be a spot for St. Louis as a guard. But if I have to choose between him and Norton, I guess I favor depth at tackle. I am expecting Bulaga to miss games. If James and Quessenberry can provide depth on the interior, then St. Louis may have to wait initially.

DL (6): Joseph, Jones, Tillery, Broughton, Covington, Fehoko
                    Out: Smith, Gaziano, Goldwire, Merrill
                    The 6th DL spot here could be anyone's. If the Bolts want a true nose tackle behind Joseph, then I think Fehoko is the guy. But there's a lot of other options and the competition should be good.

EDGE (5): Bosa, Nwosu, Fackrell, Rumph II, Egbule
                    Out: Lemonier
                    Unless Lemonier can beat out Egbule, for now this group seems kind of set.

LB (4): Murray, Tranquill, White, Niemann
                    Out: Chistiansen, Ogbongbemiga
                    Three inside linebackers, and one outside guy in White. Nwosu and Egbule can also be outside guys in that 3-4 I think.

CB (5): Davis, Samuel Jr, Harris Jr, Campbell, Smith
                    Out: Facyson, Brannon, Vaughn, Hall
                    Some intrigue now. I've got Campbell and Smith in, and Facyson and Hall out. Campbell had more production last season than Facyson and he has some speed. Smith coming over from the Bucs, is a special teams leader. Facyson offers value with his length, but the ball hawking hasn't been there yet. Bolts have had time to develop him now and see what's there. Right now I think he's on the outs.

Safety (4): James, Adderley, Gilman, Webb
                    Out: DeLuca
                    Webb can also provide CB depth as a slot guy or whatever.

So for those keeping track, that's 26 on offense and 24 on defense. I'm not doing the kicker, punter, and long snapper. I haven't been following and have no idea. But there is competition there. Also, if a UDFA guy makes this roster, I think it'll be on the DL.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Send PM

Top 72 Photos of Rookie Mini-Camp

Check out the best photos from the Chargers Rookie Mini-Camp at Hoag Performance Center.

https://www.chargers.com/photos/top-...okie-mini-camp

Comment

• CivilBolt
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Maybe hes a yoga instructor on the side.
                        Maybe that’s his backup plan in case daddy sells the team

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Tol View Post
                          Here's my Way-Too-Early 53 Man Roster prediction
                          (Actually it's 50 because I'm not doing special teams)

QB (2): Herbert, Stick
                          Out: Daniel
                          It would be nice to keep 3, but it puts too much stress on cuts down the rest of the roster. Daniel is the vet, and having that vet presence in the QB room helps, but for me this boils down to who gives the Bolts the best chance to win games if they have to step in for Herbert. So for that reason I give the nod to Stick, who is now sandwiched between NDSU alum QB's Wentz and Lance.

RB (5): Ekeler, Jackson, Kelley, Rountree III, Nabers
                          Out: Bradwell
                          This seems pretty boiler plate, but Nabers could also be a cut candidate if the Bolts decide they don't want a Fullback. Nabers had maybe 7 touches all last season, but 2 of them were receptions for touchdowns. So I think there's still value in keeping him.

WR (7): Allen, Williams, Palmer, Guyton, Johnson, Reed, Hill
                          Out: Moore, Hurst, Stove
                          This one is tough. Keeping 7 means one less TE or OL. I can't see the Bolts cutting a draft pick this early. Most recent example might be Rochell who spent time on the practice squad after being drafted in the 7th round. That could be an option for Hill until more space on the roster becomes available. I'm going to keep him to show how tight things get.

TE (3): Cook, McKitty, Parham
                          Out: Anderson, Sokol, Kampmoyer
                          I thought Anderson showed some flash at the end of the season. A bit of a dark horse to make the roster right now with so many other pass catchers. He would need to improve his blocking and special teams value.

OL (9): Slater, Feiler, Linsley, Aboushi, Bulaga, Pipkins, Quessenberry, Jaimes, Norton
                          Out: St. Louis, Gilliam, Hunter, Spalding, Harper
                          I think there should be a spot for St. Louis as a guard. But if I have to choose between him and Norton, I guess I favor depth at tackle. I am expecting Bulaga to miss games. If James and Quessenberry can provide depth on the interior, then St. Louis may have to wait initially.

DL (6): Joseph, Jones, Tillery, Broughton, Covington, Fehoko
                          Out: Smith, Gaziano, Goldwire, Merrill
                          The 6th DL spot here could be anyone's. If the Bolts want a true nose tackle behind Joseph, then I think Fehoko is the guy. But there's a lot of other options and the competition should be good.

EDGE (5): Bosa, Nwosu, Fackrell, Rumph II, Egbule
                          Out: Lemonier
                          Unless Lemonier can beat out Egbule, for now this group seems kind of set.

LB (4): Murray, Tranquill, White, Niemann
                          Out: Chistiansen, Ogbongbemiga
                          Three inside linebackers, and one outside guy in White. Nwosu and Egbule can also be outside guys in that 3-4 I think.

CB (5): Davis, Samuel Jr, Harris Jr, Campbell, Smith
                          Out: Facyson, Brannon, Vaughn, Hall
                          Some intrigue now. I've got Campbell and Smith in, and Facyson and Hall out. Campbell had more production last season than Facyson and he has some speed. Smith coming over from the Bucs, is a special teams leader. Facyson offers value with his length, but the ball hawking hasn't been there yet. Bolts have had time to develop him now and see what's there. Right now I think he's on the outs.

Safety (4): James, Adderley, Gilman, Webb
                          Out: DeLuca
                          Webb can also provide CB depth as a slot guy or whatever.

So for those keeping track, that's 26 on offense and 24 on defense. I'm not doing the kicker, punter, and long snapper. I haven't been following and have no idea. But there is competition there. Also, if a UDFA guy makes this roster, I think it'll be on the DL.
                          Looks like we have more depth than I thought.
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X