• Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Belichick is going to trade the farm to move up for a QB with all these signings he is doing.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Villanueva.
        Next to Feiler.
        Meet our new left side.
        Same as the old PIT left side.
        Rumor with a bit o' sizzle to it.

@nflrums
        It would be a good idea for you to Follow.
        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
          Been watching OBJ at LT, he holds up well, and doesn't seem to ever need TE blocking/chipping help
          footwork looks smooth, not Stanley smooth but decent for a behemoth
          We don't have to extend him immediately, we can rent him for a year and offer him a solid contract next year if it's a fit.
          This is the last move on the OL for me in FA
          Ravens still haven't signed any WR yet either.

just saying.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
            Villanueva.
            Next to Feiler.
            Meet our new left side.
            Same as the old PIT left side.

@nflrums

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
              Villanueva.
              Next to Feiler.
              Meet our new left side.
              Same as the old PIT left

@nflrums
              @nflrums reported that the Chiefs were close to signing Trent Williams about an hour ago when he signed with SF hours ago this morning.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

@nflrums reported that the Chiefs were close to signing Trent Williams about an hour ago when he signed with SF hours ago this morning.
                Yeah you are really missing on that. I noticed you also tried to make me look like a fool on twitter. lol They didnt miss shit dude. Go scroll down the page and look. They were hot and heavy about the Williams back to Niners signing.

Then 2 hours ago they posted news...that the Chiefs had an offer out to him. They tried to get him away from the niners. They also wanted him.

How is it you are misinterpreting this?

You should delete this tweet. Its totally wrong. lol You come off making me look like an idiot by suggesting i had no idea Williams signed. It just comes off like a pathetic attempt to one up me. I dont like it. lol Clean that up man. Cheers

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Derrrrrr

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2019
                    • Send PM

Comment

• Critty
                      Dominate the Day.
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

But we weren’t winning though under Butler. When we finally managed our cap under AJ, that’s when things took off.
                      What are you talking about?
                      He took over the worst team in football.
                      They were 1-15 the year before Butler took over.
                      Year 1 under Butler 5-11 +4 wins
                      Year 2 under Butler 8-8 + 3 wins
                      Then he passed away.
                      Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

What are you talking about?
                        He took over the worst team in football.
                        They were 1-15 the year before Butler took over.
                        Year 1 under Butler 5-11 +4 wins
                        Year 2 under Butler 8-8 + 3 wins
                        Then he passed away.
                        Such a cool cat. I had the pleasure of sitting on his cart with him. Had a short conversation. Really good man. I was torn when he passed.

Comment

• eaterfan
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2020
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by AKFlyFisher View Post

I guess if Telesco's plan was to be stuck with MW at $15.6 million (yes, I know he could sign an extension later, however leverage has been lost at this point), to make Linsley the highest paid center in the league, and to go into the draft with numerous holes, it has been going according to plan. Which reaches the acme of my concerns: if fans are hoping the draft becomes truly the forum for this team to develop and take the next step, Telesco's draft history has provided no assurances he is capable of finding that kind of talent. Telesco has not shown he can create a system where old expensive vets can be replaced by draft picks and through player development. The number of holes on this roster should now be alarming, mostly because it means they will be filled by Telesco draft picks -- picks that have been awful.

Furthermore, Telesco has now created a situation where he will be drafting more for need than BPA; never a winning quality. I'm not trying to be a pessimist, but I would love nothing more than to eat crow because he selects a tackle at 13. But I just see no way he does that with significant needs at linebacker (they need more speed), CB, safety, RB, and WR/TE.

Staley and his staff will need to be true wunderkinds for this to work out and maybe they will be.

Lastly, this tells me this will be a two year process. Maybe I was naive to think they could "right the ship" in one off-season.
                          Dude, how can you complain about the Chargers not having a plan because they slightly overpay Linsley and overpay Mike Williams and compliment the Patriots. They hugely overpaid Agholar, they overpaid Smith by the same amount the Chargers are overpaying Linsley and they are overpaying Judon and they are going into the draft with a huge hole at QB. The reason the Patriots had to spend so much is because Billicheck has drafted like crap the last half a decade. They've studied it and over time basically everyone drafts the same. The key is getting a lot of picks and drafting the more valuable positions instead of drafting the best player available. It seems like you are upset that they have both spent too much on FAs but also that they haven't spent enough on quality players? Sure, everyone would like every signing to be for a cheap probowl player, but that isn't realistic.

There's still plenty of money and time to fill some of the holes. We weren't going to sign 10 guys who were $10 million dollar players. I don't know what you were expecting, but with the salary cap that's just not possible. There are going to have to be some $2-3 million players. Maybe the Bucs don't have any question marks heading into the draft. Every other team does. I don't think it's reasonable to expect every hole to be filled before April and 90% of the teams will have real question marks after. It's the nature of the salary cap.

Comment

Working...
                          X