• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    I got you hooked on that site. lol They have been calling shit for days. Just a kid doing it.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

That stat was misleading and favored MW more. Golladay was way more productive than MW with multiple 1,000 yard season and more receptions.
      I'd agree, but that wasn't the topic of the stat. Read it again

Comment

• CivilBolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2019
        • Send PM

I'd agree, but that wasn't the topic of the stat. Read it again
        I know yards/reception. All I’m saying is that it shot MW to the top of the list. An occasional long bomb or blown coverage can skew the stat.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

I got you hooked on that site. lol They have been calling shit for days. Just a kid doing it.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

I know yards/reception. All I’m saying is that it shot MW to the top of the list. An occasional long bomb or blown coverage can skew the stat.
            But that's over three season period. 2018,19,20.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

I just followed it, I wasn't following it before.
              Everybody is praising it for being so accurate. Is it some kid? And where is he getting his info? Lol

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

I just followed it, I wasn't following it before.
                Everybody is praising it for being so accurate. Is it some kid? And where is he getting his info? Lol
                Hes in his early 20s im certain. I dont want to ask him. lol

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
                  The Chargers still need at least four new starters: free safety, outside cornerback, guard and left tackle. Seems like at least two of these have to come from free agency, even if they're just one-season stopgaps until a drafted rookie is ready. I hope they're not planning on Adderley at FS because he didn't look nearly ready last season (and Popper says that Staley's defense relies on three safeties anyway). So this is just to say that I hope they have a solid plan to bring another couple of meaningful players on board.
                  personally I see combo safeties and outside corners in the draft and not so much in FA, and.... could see another guard (John Miller) and tackle (Villanueva) in FA, before double dipping in the draft for our IOL.

5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Longrobbdiego
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2020
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
                    The Chargers still need at least four new starters: free safety, outside cornerback, guard and left tackle. Seems like at least two of these have to come from free agency, even if they're just one-season stopgaps until a drafted rookie is ready. I hope they're not planning on Adderley at FS because he didn't look nearly ready last season (and Popper says that Staley's defense relies on three safeties anyway). So this is just to say that I hope they have a solid plan to bring another couple of meaningful players on board.
                    Damn, I forgot about safety.

Comment

• Longrobbdiego
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2020
                      • Send PM

Really scratching my head when it comes to safety. Moehrig? Nasirildeen? A FA get would be nice, in case of injury/bust...but who? Neal? Tartt?

what are you guys' thoughts?
                      Last edited by Longrobbdiego; 03-21-2021, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• DragonIce
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Mar 2021
                        • Arizona
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                        My dark horse pick at #13, if Sewell, Slater, Farley, Surtain, and Parsons are gone. He will be an impact defender at the next level, and a great addition to the Staley defense...especially if Tranquil's injury woes continue, in which case he, as luxury add, suddenly fills a huge need. Staley likes LBs who can run...in sub packages, you don't need a 5th DB to replace a LB...he is both. Moveable piece.
                        He's a superb pass rusher, run defender and coverage guy. I'm eager to see his Pro Day results on March 31. I'd love to squeeze in a 4-8 slot trade down and come away w/a player of his caliber.

I've heard several say they'd prefer them over Parsons, as would I.

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
                          Fluent in Sarcasm
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Iowa
                          • Man of the People
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

MD43.
                          Several CB on day 2 that may be there. Stokes, Melinfonwu, Joseph, Newsome, Wade, Molden, Vincent Jr, Samuel Jr., Campbell, Robinson.
                          Ninja you see Adebo as a day 2 guy? I feel he’s one of the more underrated CBs in the class.

Comment

Working...
                          X