• Send PM

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

This is how little the front office thought of Feeney’s future...
      Even with Feeney’s familiarity with Herbert, the offense, the whole team and with his charisma and locker room presence, his youth and availability, the front office essentially said, he isn’t worth the 2 million we gave Oday, an outside free agent.
      talk about simply not wanted, particularly on the field, because by all accounts, Feeney was a good locker room guy and had no history of controversy

sad.
      P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
      P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
      P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
      P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Boltgang74
        We Are The Storm!
        • Aug 2018
        • Send PM

Personality dont block

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
          TT has some work to do on the defensive side off the ball.
          Perryman, Vigil and Jenkins have not been replaced yet.
          Tranquil replaces Perryman. Jenkins was monumentally overpaid. Dont forget Gilman. He may evolve into a perfect fit at FS. You have to as a GM believe in your picks. Even when fans doubt them. Comes a time when the development of players has to happen. And we have been terrible at it. Im hoping Staley went over the film of every player. And saw who would be good fits at certain positions. And feels he can max out those depth guys.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
            This is how little the front office thought of Feeney’s future...
            Even with Feeney’s familiarity with Herbert, the offense, the whole team and with his charisma and locker room presence, his youth and availability, the front office essentially said, he isn’t worth the 2 million we gave Oday, an outside free agent.
            talk about simply not wanted, particularly on the field, because by all accounts, Feeney was a good locker room guy and had no history of controversy

sad.
            When you stink, you stink. Feeney been here 4 years, didnt see much improvevment.

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
              TT has some work to do on the defensive side off the ball.
              Perryman, Vigil and Jenkins have not been replaced yet.
              We have 9 draft picks, 4 more months of FA, and some guys on our developmental roster.
              My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                French Speaking Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Québec city
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                He could fill a big need for the Chargers.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Yeah that has got to be the plan.
                  Looking at the available OTs: among the names are Villanueva, Wagner, Kelly or of course Tevi - my preference is Kelly. But I would probably pick Tevi over Villanueva at this point. See if Tevi can continue to improve.

Butler maybe at CB. I just am not sure Sherman is a fit for this defense. Poole possibly

Manzano mentions back up QB - and I think its a need and lists Smith or Daniels. If they could get Smith for $3-4m - that might be the way to go. I am sure can get Daniels for a bit less.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

We have 9 draft picks, 4 more months of FA, and some guys on our developmental roster.
                    At some point Telesco will probably call it with free agency - wait for the draft and than circle back with a few players that he wasn't able to fill in the draft.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Looking at the available OTs: among the names are Villanueva, Wagner, Kelly or of course Tevi - my preference is Kelly. But I would probably pick Tevi over Villanueva at this point. See if Tevi can continue to improve.

Butler maybe at CB. I just am not sure Sherman is a fit for this defense. Poole possibly

Manzano mentions back up QB - and I think its a need and lists Smith or Daniels. If they could get Smith for $3-4m - that might be the way to go. I am sure can get Daniels for a bit less.
                      Well we are talking a backup QB that hopefully dont need to play.

If they think Stick is ready which im sure they dont know yet, great. But if we are signing a one year deal QB, Gabbart is available looking at the list.

Smith i like but i just hope he retires so he dont get hurt again on that leg. I cringed everytime he dropped back.

Others i see like Beathard, ..he sucks, Flacco sucks, Barkley, McCarron Geno, they all suck.

Gabbard isnt great but i think other than Smith he is probably better than the others on a 1 year deal and then we look further next year in FA'cy or in the draft in mid rounds.
                      Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-21-2021, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

When you stink, you stink. Feeney been here 4 years, didnt see much improvevment.
                        What is it Telesco sees? Him and Lamp were fails. Fluker fail. Almost all his OL picks are fails. Do we really want him drafting OL? lol Im ok with him just buying an OL. Honestly though....TT better have us in the playoffs this season. Not sure why he gets a pass if he cant build trenches.

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

What is it Telesco sees? Him and Lamp were fails. Fluker fail. Almost all his OL picks are fails. Do we really want him drafting OL? lol Im ok with him just buying an OL. Honestly though....TT better have us in the playoffs this season. Not sure why he gets a pass if he cant build trenches.
                          Fluker was a reach. TT panicked after the top 3 OT's were picked right before us at #11. Now Lamp and Feeney were real head scratchers. Both were highly rated by several draftniks, but for some reason, they BOTH fell in the draft to a round later than they were projected. Makes me think some of the other teams looking at talent, had both Lamp and Feeney not as high as TT did. Then, there's the way we switched Lamp to G and Feeney to C. I often wonder how well Lamp would have done at LT, his natural position.

Comment

Working...
                          X