• Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Paying that china doll at all is a waste of money
    I am not sure I agree with John Ross but I do agree that there are unvervalued players that might make more sense than overpaying for Schuster or Golladay at WR . John Brown went to the Ravens on a one year prove it deal before he went to Buffalo. Brown was better in AZ than Ross in Cincy but still - he didn't get a lot from the Ravens (like 5m) - so yes find that type of player

To the post above - I do thnk Henry will be back and he should be back. You are right - he is the one guy that they probably shouldn't let Free agency come too

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I am not sure I agree with John Ross but I do agree that there are unvervalued players that might make more sense than overpaying for Schuster or Golladay at WR . John Brown went to the Ravens on a one year prove it deal before he went to Buffalo. Brown was better in AZ than Ross in Cincy but still - he didn't get a lot from the Ravens (like 5m) - so yes find that type of player

To the post above - I do thnk Henry will be back and he should be back. You are right - he is the one guy that they probably shouldn't let Free agency come too
      John Ross is a big time NO from me. He has played in only 27 of his possible 64 games.

If we want a cheaper than Mike Williams WR, perhaps Nelson Agholar is that guy. But he wont be a RZ or jump ball type.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

I think this was posted earlier but just bringing this out again and my thoughts

Hunter Henry - they have going to the Chargers 4/48 -- I can live with that

Linsley - to the Chargers - I can live with that contract (this will be after the team releases Trai Turner). Reiter or Blythe (the Austins) might be good cheap back up options.

Villanueva - no way, forget that; I would take Feiler at the 6m per year over Villanueva. Get your OT in the draft

They have Leonard Floyd to Seattle (3/33) and Reddick to the Panthers for 8.5 -- I wouldn't be opposed to Reddick at 8.5m

Hayward currently makes 9.5 on the books - I think players like Darby or other CBs make more sense based on the 2020 version of Hayward

2021 Free Agency: Ranking the NFL's top 100 free agents | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF

Comment

• WindsorUK
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Windsor, U.K.
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Dont agree on Henry. Sign him before he hits the market and NE offers a King ransom we cant match. Offer him a fair deal and he will accept since he wants to be here. HH is the guy we should sign if nobody else.
          If it's ONLY about the money, then HH is gone.
          If it's not, not sure Hunter would choose to play in the NE winter, on a team with NO QB, as opposed to sunny SoCal with JH.
          See what the market says.

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
            Fluent in Sarcasm
            • Jun 2013
            • Iowa
            • Man of the People
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Silversurfer View Post
            John Ross on a friendly deal? Adding more speed to the team in hopes he can get going over here, all dogs go and J.H chucks it up.
            Travis Benjamin but even more injury prone and worse hands? I’ll pass 11 times out of 10.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Anybody willing to give up a 2nd round pick for Orlando Brown Jr - if he is made available by the Ravens. He wants to play LT

Based on Orlando Brown's Tweet, the Ravens top $ deal with LT Ronnie Stanley and what I am hearing from sources, Brown is stuck in, is only interested in playing LT and his days in BAL likely numbered. Trade may be only solution per Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora)

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bearded14YourPleasure View Post

Travis Benjamin but even more injury prone and worse hands? I’ll pass 11 times out of 10.
                Hard to imagine a Butterfingers Benji on steroids, but yes, Ross has had a LOT of drops...pass...

In his first three seasons, Ross had only appeared in 24 out of a possible 48 games, battling various injuries. On top of that, when he is on the field, he's been wildly inefficient, catching only 41.5 percent of his targets and recording 14 dropped passes between just the 2017 and 2018 seasons.

https://dairylandexpress.com/2020/10...ss-make-sense/

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2019
                  • Send PM

Anybody willing to give up a 2nd round pick for Orlando Brown Jr - if he is made available by the Ravens. He wants to play LT

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Was just going to post the Brown news.

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora believes the Ravens may have to trade OT Orlando Brown because he wants to play left tackle.

Brown tweeted that he's "a LEFT tackle" but the Ravens already have Ronnie Staley signed at left tackle. Brown would continue being a right tackle once Staley returns from his leg injury in 2021. Perhaps Brown is moved, but it's rare that young offensive tackles are on the market. Brown will have to force his way out for a trade to happen. The Ravens obviously want him around to protect Lamar Jackson and spark their league-best run game.

Comment

• Shumway
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Perth Australia
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                      Was just going to post the Brown news.

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora believes the Ravens may have to trade OT Orlando Brown because he wants to play left tackle.

Brown tweeted that he's "a LEFT tackle" but the Ravens already have Ronnie Staley signed at left tackle. Brown would continue being a right tackle once Staley returns from his leg injury in 2021. Perhaps Brown is moved, but it's rare that young offensive tackles are on the market. Brown will have to force his way out for a trade to happen. The Ravens obviously want him around to protect Lamar Jackson and spark their league-best run game.
                      Nice problem for the Ravens having too many Left Tackles! Imagine that.

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Based on Orlando Brown's Tweet, the Ravens top $ deal with LT Ronnie Stanley and what I am hearing from sources, Brown is stuck in, is only interested in playing LT and his days in BAL likely numbered. Trade may be only solution per Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora)
                        Depending on how much $$$ Orlando wants, I might do that deal...

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

I am
                          Tom, if you won't do it for the team, do it for TPB
                          This might be the only way to shut my mouth about drafting an OT at 13

Edit: mike williams would look nice in purple
                          Bulaga too
                          Last edited by 21&500; 01-29-2021, 09:36 PM.
                          P1. Block Destruction
                          P2. Shocking Effort
                          P3. Ball Disruption
                          P4. Obnoxious Communication

Comment

Working...
                          X