• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
    Feliciano got 17/3 from the Bills. That seems very reasonable for OG.

Now maybe he took a bit less money to stay in Buffalo or maybe he realizes the market is going to be OG heavy and take your money and your good team.

Going to be interesting to see what moves are made - as this seems low to me. I would have thought he would get like 22/3 or something like that.
    Maybe, but he wasn't that great either,.... Though he would be an upgrade to Lamp.

Comment

• beachcomber
      & ramblin' man
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Schaub retired

JJ3-- I think he will be a Chargers player actually
      thx for that.... didn't know that about Schaub, and.... back to the drawing board for QB2.... Sean Mannion ??

and think Sportrac has JJ @somewhere 'round $8m/year if I read correctly, albeit personally think it will much less to sign him.

5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

thx for that.... didn't know that about Schaub, and.... back to the drawing board for QB2.... Sean Mannion ??

and think Sportrac has JJ @somewhere 'round $8m/year if I read correctly, albeit personally think it will much less to sign him.
        Im seeing 4 years 51 and 4/55

I think 8 mil a year for him is fine too. Hec if he gets 4/51 or more what is Derwin gonna cost us? Assuming he stays healthy and does his thing.

Comment

• Xenos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Yes, please prioritize an RB over your starting OC Green Bay.

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I would advise TT to sign one premium FA on offense and one on defense, then make a few team-friendly offers to the rest...after the draft, he can fill out the rest of the roster with desperate FA's who will be willing to take a substantial pay cut from their initial demands...
            personally am making one splash signing and that is JuJu.... he is a WR2 and won't cost more than $13m/year.

this board and the subsequent sites/sources are high....

after that, am signing a coupla few FAs to plug in on the Oline, and a coupla few to bolster the defensive secondary.... no splashes w/any of those.

Herbert needs a solid @wideout, in case KA is out for any period of time, and if no one out of of four deep wideouts after Keenan don't step it up....

5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

personally am making one splash signing and that is JuJu.... he is a WR2 and won't cost more than $13m/year.

this board and the subsequent sites/sources are high....

after that, am signing a coupla few FAs to plug in on the Oline, and a coupla few to bolster the defensive secondary.... no splashes w/any of those.

Herbert needs a solid @wideout, in case KA is out for any period of time, and if no one out of of four deep wideouts after Keenan don't step it up....
              Im thinking you are low lol. But if Juju who is said to get 16-20 per season is 13, the MW should only be 8-9 mil.

That works better for our situation. Juju has shown he isn't a #1 when AB went down. Still plays the slot in Pittsburgh when Claypool and Diontae Johnson forced him there.

Pittsburgh is very good at finding WRs.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2019
                • Send PM

Last edited by MagicMamba88; 03-14-2021, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• gzubeck
                  Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Tucson, AZ
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Im thinking you are low lol. But if Juju who is said to get 16-20 per season is 13, the MW should only be 8-9 mil.

That works better for our situation
                  . Juju has shown he isn't a #1 when AB went down. Still plays the slot in Pittsburgh when Claypool and Diontae Johnson forced him there.

Pittsburgh is very good at finding WRs.
                  I'm not even going to try that with MW. The only way is if your assuming he will always miss 4 games per season going forward. Looking at $12 mil with an increase going forward as the cap improves. Otherwise short term contract for two years fully guaranteed.

:shock:
                  Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Xenos
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
                    I think the top priority is the OL. I'd love to get Corey Linsley and Matt Feiler.

I'm not afraid of getting burned by Linsley (ala Turner, Franklin, Gaither). He's been consistently one of the best centers in the NFL.
                    I think Matt Feiler wants to move back to the RT position. I think we can lure him here with a promise to return to RT after Bulaga leaves (cap cut after 2021). He would give us stability at LG as our rookie LT adjusts to the NFL.

With Hayward gone, and Davis unsigned as of yet, a FA CB would be 3rd on my list.

4th and 5th would be TT and RJ resigns. But both could be replaced via the draft, too.
                    Also I didn’t realize that Linsley had missed a few games last year because of a back injury. That’s actually kind of worrying for a player approaching 30.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Also I didn’t realize that Linsley had missed a few games last year because of a back injury. That’s actually kind of worrying for a player approaching 30.
                      Telesco needs to look at these players and start looking at the injury history and what type of injury

As for the Packers - it seems they prioritized Jones over Linsley. Linsley is going to get PAID

I think the Chargers should call and "check in" but poke around a lot of the rest of the IOLs on the market - I am thinking today, will be able to get two for like $7.5m AAV each - give or take

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

I'm not even going to try that with MW. The only way is if your assuming he will always miss 4 games per season going forward. Looking at $12 mil with an increase going forward as the cap improves. Otherwise short term contract for two years fully guaranteed.

:shock:
                        Williams right now is guaranteed $15.8. So for the Chargers to get him for two years - it would probably have to be like $26m total guaranteed. Granted, they can always let him "see what the market shows" . I would be okay with something like 3 years - lower his cap number this year - a lot of guaranteed but getting his cap number down a few million this year - would be nice.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Telesco needs to look at these players and start looking at the injury history and what type of injury

As for the Packers - it seems they prioritized Jones over Linsley. Linsley is going to get PAID

I think the Chargers should call and "check in" but poke around a lot of the rest of the IOLs on the market - I am thinking today, will be able to get two for like $7.5m AAV each - give or take
                          We want the players to be durable and that have been durable but any player can get hurt at any time. Rivers was a rarity in that regard but even he got banged up. Just a tough and maybe a lil crazy SOB.

Feeney has been durable but he isn't good enough.

Comment

Working...
                          X