• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Chargers lose the control of their destiny.

My biggest fear... depth, kicked in.

Comment

• BoltUp InLA
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2020
      • Send PM

OMG!! I did not see this coming. Nobody can deny the uneven play by the Chargers this season. I am very much IN and will remain so with Herbert and this new and young coaching staff, but with that said, the inconsistencies do concern me.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Minimal display of promise today from our young players.

Herbert & Slater.
        Our last two #1's.
        Very encouraging.
        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltUp InLA View Post
          OMG!! I did not see this coming. Nobody can deny the uneven play by the Chargers this season. I am very much IN and will remain so with Herbert and this new and young coaching staff, but with that said, the inconsistencies do concern me.
          This team, and us fans, vastly overestimated the roster and coaching staff after the 4-1 start. Reality and the lack of depth have crept in.

Very disappointed in the game plans today. Houston had zero starters from their opening day offensive line playing today and we got one sack and 2 QB hits the entire game. Burkhead was averaging 2.9 yards per carry coming into today and put up 149 yards and 2 TDs while averaging 6.8 yards per carry. Utter and complete embarrassment.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
            Day One...
            • Mar 2019
            • Brentwood, 94513
            • Send PM

Sad. But the is what Covid can do. It will be a true battle of attrition. We just need Miami to lose. And we still should be in the driver seat if we can manage to beat the Donkeys and the Turds.

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Using the playoff machine, this is what I think should happen, with the Chargers sweeping their last two games, and the Ravens losing at least one of their last two games:

Use the NFL Playoff Machine from ESPN to predict the NFL Playoff matchups by generating the various matchup scenarios based on your selections.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                Using the playoff machine, this is what I think should happen, with the Chargers sweeping their last two games, and the Ravens losing at least one of their last two games:

Use the NFL Playoff Machine from ESPN to predict the NFL Playoff matchups by generating the various matchup scenarios based on your selections.

Steelers need to lose a game along the way as well
                But yes, the Rams play the Ravens and the Rams are playing for 1st place - so thats good.

I think if Miami loses a game at some point, that helps too

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

But yes, the Rams play the Ravens and the Rams are playing for 1st place - so thats good.

Yeah, Miami needs to lose to any of Saints, Titans and Pats. They sweep, the Chargers would be out.

Comment

• SK21209
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2020
                    • San Diego
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Steelers are currently down 0-14 so they’re doing their part. Seems like if we do make it in it will be @ Titans and they expect Henry back in their first playoff game. It would be a favorable matchup for them to say the least.

Comment

• Berserker76
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2019
                      • Send PM

Works for me!

Comment

• Eddiedominguez
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2021
                        • Send PM

Hey guys Vegas is controlling the season this year!! Super bowl will be New England vs Tampa.. this will set the betting to record amounts.. Vegas need to recover from Covid.. hahaha. Just a thought!!! Just a wild season

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/mach...~1~401326591~2

So u are assuming the Bolts sweep our last two games, vs. the Donks and Raiders, both teams far superior to the lowly Texans. That's quite an assumption. Hope I'm wrong, but Bolts looked pathetic today...especially our D...wouldn't be surprised if we end up 8-9...

Comment

Working...
                          X