• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CivilBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post
    Wtf is this shit are they trying to injure Herbert before season starts itself? None of these pussies managed to lay a finger on the opposing team QBs all last season and now they want to try and hurt the guy in the red jersey?

Disappointing that Staley didn’t have these idiots, including Bosa, running till they threw up. At the minimum they ought to at least fine these guys.

Shocking that a vet like Bosa would do such a thing where Herbert could’ve possibly fractured or broken a finger.
    Staley probably talked to those guys after they got real close. I think there was a clip of him mic’d up. I mean if you’re a DL or Edge going almost full game speed trying to beat your guy, it would be hard to stop on a dime. We didn’t hear this last year because practice was probably a different tempo. A lot more drills and walkthrough in shorts. I like how the D is showing its intensity as long as JH doesn’t get hurt.

Comment

• Xenos
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

As optimistic and excited I am about Staley, I have to remain objective, this is strike one in my book. Handle your guys coach, especially your rooks
      I overlooked, like the first 10 strikes with Anthony Lynn so I'll cut BS a brake, but this better not be a pattern.
      and kudos to Herbert for showing some anger, the kid is growing up fast.
      This feels bigger than it actually is. I think only Gilberto brought it up. Nothing from Popper or Ramirez.

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
        Qberry isn’t looking good. Two different backups beat him for sacks.
        Maybe it's time start scouting up probable IOL PS players to poach after final cuts...

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
          Beef Before Gazelles
          • May 2021
          • Send PM

So... Popper says the PK competition is down to TWO candidates now, Badgley and Vizcaino. Kessman is apparently out of the picture, which is interesting because there were some credible journalists who opined a month ago that the job would be Kessman's, based on his long leg, and ability to kick in bad weather conditions.

Like any coach would in this situation, Staley will create pressure and distance scenarios in practice to see which guy can be counted on to be more clutch. For me, it will be one of the things I watch most closely during preseason, since there's a whole lot of scrub action in those games that's less consequential.

Comment

• CivilBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
            So... Popper says the PK competition is down to TWO candidates now, Badgley and Vizcaino. Kessman is apparently out of the picture, which is interesting because there were some credible journalists who opined a month ago that the job would be Kessman's, based on his long leg, and ability to kick in bad weather conditions.

Like any coach would in this situation, Staley will create pressure and distance scenarios in practice to see which guy can be counted on to be more clutch. For me, it will be one of the things I watch most closely during preseason, since there's a whole lot of scrub action in those games that's less consequential.
            Coach Derius said it is a long competition. They will make a decision after all preseason games are done.
            Last edited by CivilBolt; 08-12-2021, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

Okay, so fly all 3 of them, Bags, Vizzie and Kessie, up to Iceland for a kicking competition, and be done with it...

Comment

• Xenos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Good to see Facyson back. Hope everything is okay with Murray.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• chargeroo
                      Fan since 1961
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Oregon
                      • Retired Manager/Pastor
                      • Send PM

I never have thought that Qberry looks good. They should have kept Feeney and let Q go.
                      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Someone might have posted this somewhere: Bosa's impression of his new role and position groups on D.
                        Thinks dropping back in coverage in spots will take some of the wear and tear off of him during the course of a game.
                        A heavy, heavy dose of kool-aid.

Comment

• Xenos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Not sure I agree with Herbert playing no snaps at all during preseason. Maybe a series or two at most. But none feels like it can affect performance.

Comment

Working...
                          X