• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jubei
    Vagabond Ninja
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I don't think 20-22 is correct, but close.
    He went 6-9
    9-8 and now 6-5. By my count that's 21-22, which is pathetic for him. Deserves better.
    Just shows how it is a team game. Tua's record Is better and he sucked year 1 and 2.

Agree on Staley, no playoffs, no job.
    dont bring this up with nacho cuz he will sing the praises of tua saying all he does in win while Justin is a social media QB. LOVED that little tiktok with Van Noy giving kudos to his "social media" QB.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

dont bring this up with nacho cuz he will sing the praises of tua saying all he does in win while Justin is a social media QB. LOVED that little tiktok with Van Noy giving kudos to his "social media" QB.
      I never watch Acho. Don't even know what platform he's on. I only hear about it when people post the stupid shit he says.
      Who the hell is Acho anyway? Is that former player Sam Acho?
      ..if that's his first name.
      Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-02-2022, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

I have no idea who this Acho character is. He’s sure getting a lot of TPB play … maybe I’m missing out.

I guess Dan Marino wasn’t a good QB per Acho.

Is our Golden boy a Tick Tock star? Huh, whatev’s. i don’t do Ticktock, or is it Tic Tok? Another whatev.

No way Staley is fired after this year, playoffs or not. I’ll bet a fortune on that gamble, step on up if you’re so sure he will be.
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Floyal Rush
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2022
          • Send PM

Emmanuel. He has brother named Sam. His sports show is nothing to write home about. He sits along side Joy Taylor who used to be Cowherd’s sidekick. I like Cowherd and am glad she is gone. Cowherd’s new sidekick is 10 times better.

Both Acho and Taylor sit in with LeSean Mcoy. I tried real hard to like that show. Just couldn’t.

Comment

• FoutsFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Birmingham AL
            • Send PM

Why never watch Acho. Don't even know what platform he's on. I only hear about it when people post the stupid shit he says.
            Who the hell is Acho anyway? Is that former player Sam Acho?
            ..if that's his first name.
            I had never heard of that retard until that video. I guess bad publicity is better than no publicity.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
              I have no idea who this Acho character is. He’s sure getting a lot of TPB play … maybe I’m missing out.

I guess Dan Marino wasn’t a good QB per Acho.

Is our Golden boy a Tick Tock star? Huh, whatev’s. i don’t do Ticktock, or is it Tic Tok? Another whatev.

No way Staley is fired after this year, playoffs or not. I’ll bet a fortune on that gamble, step on up if you’re so sure he will be.
              No, you are missing nothing. He is just some B list guy who constantly trolls stupid things about Herbert to get a reaction. Some of the things are so idiotic that they get retweeted and it's boosted his visibility so he keeps doing it.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2022
                • Send PM

There are more than a few "analysts" on television or radio I'm confused about. Back in the day you had to have some sort of sustained success to become an analyst for the NFL. You didn't have to necessarily be a Hall of Famer, but at the very least you needed to have made a couple of Pro Bowls--like Cris Collinsworth, Phil Simms, and Boomer Esiason did. Now former players like Robert Griffin III and this guy Acho are analysts. It's weird.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post
                  There are more than a few "analysts" on television or radio I'm confused about. Back in the day you had to have some sort of sustained success to become an analyst for the NFL. You didn't have to necessarily be a Hall of Famer, but at the very least you needed to have made a couple of Pro Bowls--like Cris Collinsworth, Phil Simms, and Boomer Esiason did. Now former players like Robert Griffin III and this guy Acho are analysts. It's weird.
                  The number of platforms and wall to wall coverage of the NFL outstrips the number of quality analysts

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post
                    I wouldn't call either of RGIII and especially Acho an analyst. Acho is just on some B rated sports .....something. I don't even know what he is on. Just trying to be relevant but bashing one of the top young QBs in the league isn't going to make him relevant.

Herby going to make him look stupid the healthier he gets.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

The number of platforms and wall to wall coverage of the NFL outstrips the number of quality analysts
                      True,....I'm going to really go to stretch this further.

We got women analyzing games and predicting scores. Sure anyone can predict a score but how is those doing this with former players around who actually know the game? Cynthia imo is hard to listen to but I have to, to hear the others.
                      But I don't know. Maybe it's no different than listening to Mike Greenberg. Dude makes a lot of money to know little. How do they get these positions?

Sorry if that rubs anyone the wrong way but , but I don't like being having to toe the wuss nation line these days.

Shouldn't be in men's locker rooms after games either and then complain about players not covering up. Don't go in then. We can't go in theirs.

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

We got women analyzing games and predicting scores.
                        Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                          Nothing wrong with that.
                          No, there isn't.

But im responding to lack of quality analysts. There are so many of them now with all these platforms as Jam and DerwinBosa pointed out. So many now and you end up with peeps like Acho and Cynthia lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X