• New Jersey
    • Send PM

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
      I really wanted Staley to succeed - and even Telesco too - but its not looking that way
      I like the idea of Payton but still want the team to make the playoffs - as that is the goal - make the playoffs
      If they don't make the playoffs - both can be shown the door to hire Sean Payton

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Saint HC Dennis Allen coming to L.A. to be defensive coordinator? Chargers would have to pay compensation to New Orleans for Payton's rights in premium picks.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I really wanted Staley to succeed - and even Telesco too - but its not looking that way
          I like the idea of Payton but still want the team to make the playoffs - as that is the goal - make the playoffs
          If they don't make the playoffs - both can be shown the door to hire Sean Payton
          Of course I wanted Staley to succeed, but he didn't and now Dean can face the biggest challenge of his career as an owner: He can make a fourth bad hiring in a row or he could turn football operations over to Sean Payton.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

I learned today that Staley’s favorite T’sgiving dish is breaded cauliflower (yikes) and he didn’t have Turkey growing up because his grandpa didn’t like it. So they had chicken.

based on the foregoing, if we don’t go 12-5, as I have predicted, he has to go. Can’t have it

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Of course I wanted Staley to succeed, but he didn't and now Dean can face the biggest challenge of his career as an owner: He can make a fourth bad hiring in a row or he could turn football operations over to Sean Payton.
              I'd actually love that. Just don't see it happening. If it did is be more optimistic as I've ever been for a season.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • Send PM

I'd give up a 1rst for Payton.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                  I learned today that Staley’s favorite T’sgiving dish is breaded cauliflower (yikes) and he didn’t have Turkey growing up because his grandpa didn’t like it. So they had chicken.

based on the foregoing, if we don’t go 12-5, as I have predicted, he has to go. Can’t have it
                  There is a point where they try too hard to personalize themselves, and its annoying.

What was Bobby Ross's favorite holiday meal? :thumbsup:

More to the point, what was Chaincrusher's favortie holiday meal? Didn't he inform anyone before he got cancelled?

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2022
                    • White Rock, BC Canada
                    • Send PM

The Bolts are allowing a league-worst 5.5 yards per rush, on track to be the most in the league since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

There is a point where they try too hard to personalize themselves, and its annoying.

More to the point, what was Chaincrusher's favortie holiday meal? Didn't he inform anyone before he got cancelled?
                      Chains favorite has to be crow. He ate plenty while he was here and Palmer is looking better every week.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Windsor, U.K.
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

This waste of space has failed at EVERY hurdle since his father passed. I see no way he makes the right decision now, or ever.
                        I bleed powder blue with everyone here....pains me this imbecile keeps us in purgatory.

Comment

• ghost
                          The Rise of Kellen Moore
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

What was Bobby Ross' favorite victory meal? Bowl of Cream of Wheat.

Comment

Working...
                          X