• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltx
    Dominate the day
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

McCoy and Lynn both got 4 years despite shitting the bed.

Don't count out Staley coming back.
    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Boltx
      Dominate the day
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

We have lost some games in the most bizarre ass ways under Staley.

Seriously struggling to remember a 3 year stretch with this much weirdness.

Should have cut ties with Staley and gutted half the team after 27-0. Just too much stink to move forward.

At least that's what a leader with vision would have done.
      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Speaking from a place of compassion, the Spanoses have to take action and save Staley from himself right now. Watching him in the post-game presser, Staley is in a bad place mentally and it's spiraling out of control. The humane thing to do is relieve him of his burden, Staley could have a complete breakdown if they don't.

Comment

• AFboltfan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2018
          • Balboa Park bench
          • Medical Simulation
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

The difference as pointed out before is the millions spent in free agency. I think the trend stops and Staley is gone... However if Staley does come back it tells the fans we are in rebuild mode and Staley is a lame duck. I also feel like the fanbase is more anti-Staley than they were anti-Lynn 3 years ago.

Comment

• Boltgang74
            We Are The Storm!
            • Aug 2018
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
            Speaking from a place of compassion, the Spanoses have to take action and save Staley from himself right now. Watching him in the post-game presser, Staley is in a bad place mentally and it's spiraling out of control. The humane thing to do is relieve him of his burden, Staley could have a complete breakdown if they don't.
            I'm more worried about us fans lol.Be honest I missed today's game cuz of work and truly have no desire to go back and watch it.Ive officially checked out of this Telesco Staley joke.Burn it down and start at the very top if possible

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

We have lost some games in the most bizarre ass ways under Staley.

Seriously struggling to remember a 3 year stretch with this much weirdness.

Should have cut ties with Staley and gutted half the team after 27-0. Just too much stink to move forward.

At least that's what a leader with vision would have done.
              We lose in bizarre ways period no matter who the HC is. We aren't winning the close games anymore. We did early with Staley when he got here.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2022
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

We lose in bizarre ways period no matter who the HC is. We aren't winning the close games anymore. We did early with Staley when he got here.
                We won close games with Lynn as the head coach in 2017 and 2018. It fell apart in 2019. It's fallen apart quicker in the Staley era.

We need Jim Harbaugh.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by AFboltfan View Post

The difference as pointed out before is the millions spent in free agency. I think the trend stops and Staley is gone... However if Staley does come back it tells the fans we are in rebuild mode and Staley is a lame duck. I also feel like the fanbase is more anti-Staley than they were anti-Lynn 3 years ago.
                  I think they must fire Telesco. Admitted he fucked up with JC or maybe he agreed with Staley....whichever it was, he admitted it was a bad signing. That cost Dean money.
                  He has a losing record
                  Rarely make playoffs in 11 years
                  Had a FA signing frenzy which is ok, but they failed to win the division.
                  He sucks at making trades, acquiring picks, etc.

He must go!

And if he must go. That means they know Staley will be gone unless they hire a GM who agree to keep Staley which is a bad,bad way and stupid way to do business and hire a reputable GM.

OR

That will be the reason they DONT fire Telesco. If TT stays, id guess so will Staley and both go down with the ship after 2024 as imdont see it getting better and they waste another year of Herberts career.
                  I just don't want to wait that long. I've seen enough of the shit show.
                  Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-19-2023, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2019
                    • Send PM

against your defense Staley

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2022
                      • Send PM

If Staley is back next season I'm going to consider not watching. That will be the most unacceptable decision the Spanos family has ever made.

Comment

• Go Chargers go
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2023
                        • Send PM

Players gave up on the team when TT hired a stainless. It’s not Stanley’s fault owners offer him the job. Spanos was happy he did not have to pay $10,000 for relocation fees. TT got a $10’bonus for that.

Comment

• Go Chargers go
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2023
                          • Send PM

Charger have an excuse every year. It’s ownership that doesn’t want to pay people who understand football.

Comment

Working...
                          X