Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

This is true. Staley may genuinely be a good guy too, but . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    What I hear from pundits I respect, is that Staley can't get buy in from the players because he doesn't know how to speak to them. He never played in the NFL. He can't get his players to grasp what he wants them to do. That plays into the thinking that his schemes are too difficult and take away players' ability to react like football players. That would be the mark of someone who is highly intelligent but incapable of relating his concepts to people below is IQ level? I don't know. What I know is that he doesn't get buy-in from his players. I think the players respect him, but he loses them.

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Send PM

The least disruptive way to replace Brandon Staley would be to make Kellen Moore the HC, so Herbert doesn't have to learn a new system, so the entire offense can remain on the same footing.

If the Bears fire Matt Eberflus, make him an offer he can't refuse to be DC for the Bolts.

Retain Ryan Ficken.

Elevate someone on Moore's offensive staff to serve as OCICNO.

Comment

• electricgold
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2020
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
        The least disruptive way to replace Brandon Staley would be to make Kellen Moore the HC, so Herbert doesn't have to learn a new system, so the entire offense can remain on the same footing.

If the Bears fire Matt Eberflus, make him an offer he can't refuse to be DC for the Bolts.

Retain Ryan Ficken.

Elevate someone on Moore's offensive staff to serve as OCICNO.
        If we did this wouldn't it sort of be like going full circle back to having Norv Turner as HC part two. I mean they literally both were former OC's with Dallas! Enough of this insanity all ready!

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

If we did this wouldn't it sort of be like going full circle back to having Norv Turner as HC part two. I mean they literally both were former OC's with Dallas! Enough of this insanity all ready!
          You think Moore is Norv Turner 2.0 because they were both Cowboys OCs? Is that sane thinking?

Comment

• electricgold
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2020
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
            Looks like Harbaugh and Michigan are in bigger trouble than they originally let on. Wonder if he’ll try to escape to the NFL or if they’ll punish him also.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-nca...171243435.html
            I mean they can try and spin it this way for click bait or whatever but if Harbaugh was actually directly focusing on stealing signals in a scandalous manner to win games do you really believe he would have only been suspended for three games and allowed to coach in the tournament? Do you?

Comment

• electricgold
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2020
              • Send PM

You think Moore is Norv Turner 2.0 because they were both Cowboys OCs? Is that sane thinking?
              No I think Harbaugh is a thousand times better candidate to be the Chargers next HC over Moore, and you would rather have Moore over Jim Harbaugh as the next HC!!!

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

No I think Harbaugh is a thousand times better candidate to be the Chargers next HC over Moore, and you would rather have Moore over Jim Harbaugh as the next HC!!!
                I am willing to risk losing Kellen Moore to get Jim Harbaugh

I am willing to risk not retaining Kellen Moore to gtet Hoodie

Now if the offense keeps doing well - the new HC would be wise to keep Moore - but thats not mandatory

Comment

• Xenos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I am willing to risk losing Kellen Moore to get Jim Harbaugh

I am willing to risk not retaining Kellen Moore to gtet Hoodie

Now if the offense keeps doing well - the new HC would be wise to keep Moore - but thats not mandatory
                  Not for Hoodie.

Comment

• Xenos
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

That’s not what he’s saying at all. We don’t even know if Harbaugh is available other than the potential scandal. He’s just stating the least disruptive method if Harbaugh isn’t available, which is Moore being HC.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Send PM

That’s not what he’s saying at all. We don’t even know if Harbaugh is available other than the potential scandal. He’s just stating the least disruptive method if Harbaugh isn’t available, which is Moore being HC.
                      Moore HC/OC
                      Eberflus DC (if the Bears fire him as HC)
                      Ficken ST

Fick yeah.

Comment

• Xenos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Moore HC/OC
                        Eberflus DC (if the Bears fire him as HC)
                        Ficken ST

Fick yeah.
                        I also want Dan Quinn as HC, keep Moore as OC, and Ficken as ST.

Comment

• electricgold
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2020
                          • Send PM

Yes he is, if you have been paying attention he's 100% against Harbaugh as the next HC & now he's stating Moore makes the most sense to be the next HC! If Moore becomes our new coach does anyone expect the Chargers to do anything next year? We don't need to be least disruptive, we really need to rebuild & reset at this point with a new GM as well! If Harbaugh becomes the next HC suddenly the Chargers become must see football and have a chance against KC and the top teams in the AFC!

Comment

Working...
                          X