• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltgang74
    We Are The Storm!
    • Aug 2018
    • Send PM

We as fans should start makin our presence felt on social media.Hire Harbaugh or Billicheat or SOME damn experienced Expensive coach or we strike against this loser ass dumb fuck Spanos chumps.No watchin games, no buyin shit and makin these Spanos dicks richer every year.If we don't than those that continue supporting this family financially deserve the crap they get.Enough is Enough.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Agree:

Comment

• Maniaque 6
        French Speaking Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Québec city
        • Send PM

If Staley is fired after his WR droped 5 or 6 balls, I don't know what to say ...

Comment

• AFboltfan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2018
          • Balboa Park bench
          • Medical Simulation
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
          If Staley is fired after his WR droped 5 or 6 balls, I don't know what to say ...
          That's not what gets him fired... Its letting Jordan freaking Love throw for over 300 yards and a 108 passer rating.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2022
            • White Rock, BC Canada
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
            Agree:

This where I am at and its not emotional venting. I have calmly accepted there will be no playoffs this year and will not pretend otherwise. I want to get started on the future and not subject Herbert to any more of this before he and his camp get fed up and want to go to a winning organization.

Having a look at Moore makes sense. Staley will not resurrect this season and the team needs a change

Comment

• electricgold
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2020
              • Send PM

It's getting to the point where I don't know which head coach made these games worse watching Staley or Mccoy! I've never felt so emotionless watching these games then I do now with this HC!

Comment

• Go Chargers go
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2023
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
                Coaching doesn’t work? TT drafted a WR WITH HOLES IN Hands. It does not matter when you drop 5 or 6. This team is stacked on paper, we have seen every player crush it. Why not every week.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2022
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post
                  It's getting to the point where I don't know which head coach made these games worse watching Staley or Mccoy! I've never felt so emotionless watching these games then I do now with this HC!
                  I think Staley is the worst head coach we've had since Norv was hired. I think the Spanos family should recognize that by firing Staley tomorrow.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2022
                    • White Rock, BC Canada
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

I think Staley is the worst head coach we've had since Norv was hired. I think the Spanos family should recognize that by firing Staley tomorrow.
                    At some point an organization has to make a statement that this is not an acceptable standard and they they actually want to be winners.

I couldn't find it on line but I watched it on my smart TV but todays Green Light with Chris Long on todays game and Staley really speaks to this.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                      Moderate Skeptic
                      • May 2022
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                      Staley should have been fired the day after the Jacksonville loss. They could've hired Shane Steichen.

I wonder if at some point Herbert asks to be traded to a team that is serious about winning.
                      Herbert should have waited on that extension . . . . . . . . . . . . he's now tied to this shit ownership for the best years of his career . . . . . . . .

Comment

• Air Coryell 84
                        JH needs JH
                        • Dec 2021
                        • SW FL
                        • Send PM

I can't wait until Staley is fired. I remember that relief the day Norv Turner was fired.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

Herbert should have waited on that extension . . . . . . . . . . . . he's now tied to this shit ownership for the best years of his career . . . . . . . .
                          I said this over the summer. I think his agent should have had Minnesota, San Francisco, the Giants, New England, Pittsburgh, and Seattle as options to move on to. I was hit with cries of, "Herbert isn't going anywhere!" That's not the point. It's what his agent should have done in the best interests for his client.

Comment

Working...
                          X