• Send PM

The Director makes some great points on a possible new HC

https://youtu.be/OqqDAi-NCt0?si=yH1661YC18jUVRcI

Comment

• electricgold
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2020
      • Send PM

When John Spanos hired Brandon Staley he clearly stated what the Chargers were looking for in a head coach. He said what they were looking for in a HC was leadership and knowledge of the game. The traits they were looking for was a genuine ability to connect and communicate with the players and in regard to knowledge of the game a true strategic expertise. John said it was really important to find the best head coach and someone who had a real clear vision to all three phases of the game and who could implement a true vertical alignment in all three phases of the game.

If you ask me he is describing exactly the kind of head coach Jim Harbuagh and Bill Belichick are and exactly the kind of head coach Brandon Staley isn’t. Therefore if they do not hire either Jim Harbaugh 1 or Bill Belichick 1A this off-season as their next head coach it really is true what some say. THEY ARE TOO CHEAP TO PAY THE KIND OF HEAD COACH THEY REALLY WANT!
      ​

Comment

• Boltgang74
        We Are The Storm!
        • Aug 2018
        • Send PM

We got Reid and Payton right here in our division and we already know Turds owner Davis isn't too cheap to pay for a coach which means who knows who they will hire next year.If these SpAnus fucks puss out on a chance at Harbaugh or Billicheat and go the cheapo first timer route Again then fuck em and their organization,straight up.

Comment

• Chargers vs. Chargering
          Banned
          • Sep 2023
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

You could say Eric Bieniemy. You could be wrong or right depending on the QB he has and how good of a roster the GM builds. But that would be a good name. He played in the NFL and he has worked with one of the best coaches ever. So it would be a good bet to hire EB as your HC.

If I'm replacing Staley with someone new. Not a high priced name, but a football coach who I would want to give a chance to...EB would work for me as a Staley replacement. But again Johnny probably doesn't want to work with EB, he likes Brandon Staley and Tommy Telesco.
          Hey Spanos, did you get a new keyboard yet? I heard your S and H weren't working you signed up for your name. Hope you can get that fixed.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
            Moderate Skeptic
            • May 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

He is an Assistant for a reason.
            No you didn't . . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

• Boltdiehard
              The Precious
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

So not even a whisper from Spanos Inc this week regarding Staley and this train wreck? Nothing?

Comment

• Critty
                Dominate the Day.
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargers vs. Chargering View Post

Hey Spanos, did you get a new keyboard yet? I heard your S and H weren't working you signed up for your name. Hope you can get that fixed.
                Fleet can you ban this troll. He doesn't talk shop, he does this stuff..
                Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                  Moderate Skeptic
                  • May 2022
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
                  So not even a whisper from Spanos Inc this week regarding Staley and this train wreck? Nothing?
                  Hiding . . . . . . . . . . as per usual

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

You could say Eric Bieniemy. You could be wrong or right depending on the QB he has and how good of a roster the GM builds. But that would be a good name. He played in the NFL and he has worked with one of the best coaches ever. So it would be a good bet to hire EB as your HC.

If I'm replacing Staley with someone new. Not a high priced name, but a football coach who I would want to give a chance to...EB would work for me as a Staley replacement. But again Johnny probably doesn't want to work with EB, he likes Brandon Staley and Tommy Telesco.
                    And there lies the problem, and always will be til they sell the team.

Comment

• AFboltfan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2018
                      • Balboa Park bench
                      • Medical Simulation
                      • Send PM

I see it as a good thing honestly... He didn't come out in support of Staley either.

Comment

• captaind
                        Cook This Pork Chops
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Mars
                        • Ball Holder
                        • Send PM

Fleet can you ban this troll. He doesn't talk shop, he does this stuff..
                        When you choose to back an unpopular opinion on an internet message board, you better be prepared to defend it.

Comment

• captaind
                          Cook This Pork Chops
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Mars
                          • Ball Holder
                          • Send PM

He had a meeting with Finance yesterday, profit is up y/y. What's the problem?

Comment

Working...
                          X