• Send PM

Screenshot 2023-09-25 7.21.52 AM.png

Comment

• Boltx
      Dominate the day
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post
      At this point it would be almost criminal to not even TRY to lure him here.

This team deserves a legitimate HC to see what they're capable of with proper coaching, discipline and a culture of winning.

Worst case scenario - Harbaugh fizzles out after 3-4 years but we are likely infinitely more competitive with him at the helm and probably get consistently deeper into the playoffs than at any other point in franchise history.

Does it add up to a championship? I don't know. But the trophy case is empty anyway so what do we have to lose?
      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Comment

• Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltinloudguy View Post
          There will definitely be some more mind numbing decisions this season from Staley. I have no doubt in that.
          Same thing happened in Cleveland last year. I was at the game and the fans were laughing at me in disbelief.

We lucked out that the Browns missed the game winning FG. Just we lucked out on those two bounces yesterday.

This is not sustainable, winning football. We beat only one playoff team last year and it showed.
          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            Well, we won but that was THE dumbest decision ever! Lucky for him the defense held.
            he did this at Cleveland in 2022, from his 42 and the browns only needing a field goal to get the win and they only won because a good browns kicker missed a kick, pathetic...Staley is not qualified to be an NFL head coach, I think he's made that pretty damn plain by now...against the ravens he went for it on the 18th, LOL

the team won "in spite" of his boneheaded decision, but damn, he hasn't learned a fucking thing, he continues to make the most desperate horrible decisions, he can talk all that shit about how he trusts his guys to get a yard but come the fuck on, what is he saying to his defense as a defensive coach? I can't imagine a single guy on defense being happy about his decision...
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
              I figured Staley would be fired if they lost this game and after watching this assclown screw up the game and then have it gifted to him for the 1st win, I think he should be fired just on general principle…
              I could care less about analytics, you have to look at the whole picture, no timeouts, under 2 minutes you punt the ball and make them drive for a TD...plus you have to be aware that their defense had stymied our rushing attack the whole game, from an analytics POV, herbert has a much better track record of picking those up than handing the ball off...
              "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I could care less about analytics, you have to look at the whole picture, no timeouts, under 2 minutes you punt the ball and make them drive for a TD...plus you have to be aware that their defense had stymied our rushing attack the whole game, from an analytics POV, herbert has a much better track record of picking those up than handing the ball off...
                Again, if you are going for it on 4thdown --- let your best players on offense be the ones involved with the play

Josh Kelley might be the best RB but he was not the best player to get the ball there. Ekeler wouldn't have been either.

First and 10 should have been a pass to 13 or may 7 to get 6, 8, 10 yards....

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

At this point it would be almost criminal to not even TRY to lure him here.

This team deserves a legitimate HC to see what they're capable of with proper coaching, discipline and a culture of winning.

Worst case scenario - Harbaugh fizzles out after 3-4 years but we are likely infinitely more competitive with him at the helm and probably get consistently deeper into the playoffs than at any other point in franchise history.

Does it add up to a championship? I don't know. But the trophy case is empty anyway so what do we have to lose?

Agreed. Yesterday was almost like a reprieve of a week and with the Raiders looming ahead - should be back to .500

that said - with this defense, going to be hard to get to 10 wins

if thats the case
                  Harbaugh
                  Quinn
                  Schwartz

Comment

• AFboltfan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2018
                    • Balboa Park bench
                    • Medical Simulation
                    • Send PM

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Air Coryell
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2021
                      • Carlsbad, CA
                      • Teacher, Coach, CFO
                      • Send PM

Fire Staley now and maybe salvage the season. It's so sad the Spanos and TT are wasting JH with Staley.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell View Post
                        Fire Staley now and maybe salvage the season. It's so sad the Spanos and TT are wasting JH with Staley.
                        More sad they wasted Rivers with McCoy and Lynn and now Herbert with Staley

Comment

• Eurobolt
                          *** Jim Harbaugh ***
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post
                          Who is that?

Tom Telesco Sr?

Comment

Working...
                          X